Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

CELEBS WITHOUT MAKE UP
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Swap meet Sally,Tramp stamp kat,mousewife to momshell in the time it took for you to get that new Tattoo.Tattoo Tattoo!

Swap meet Sally,Tramp stamp kat,mousewife to momshell in the time it took for you to get that new Tattoo.Tattoo Tattoo!

THEE bassist for VH
    * * *Holy Shit!!!!!!! It's my neighbor!!!!!!!!&# 33; * * * *

Cathedral =II=
    This is exactly why i don't like chicks wearing makeup.

Go to bed with a 10 and wake up with Phyllis Diller, im cringing over here.

I admire those who are naturally beautiful and maybe add some eye liner and lipstick. once i see "foundation" on the dresser or the outline of it on the neck i am tempted to run for the hills...

Tammy Faye Baker even looks better without makeup if you can believe that, don't get me wrong she's still ugly as sin and i wouldn't touch her for any reason.

Roadie
    I don't wear make-up. I sometimes put on eyeshadow or lipstick on special occasions and that's it. I hate wearing blush. I want to look natural and people say I'm pretty so why wear it. I LOVE mascara though.
    Eddie lover
    Rest in peace Stevie Ray Vaughan.
    October 3, 1954-August 27, 1990

"You do drugs, you got trouble. You do drugs and drive, you got death. Think about it".-Stevie Ray Vaughan

Mr Mod Extraordinare
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Cathedral =II= @ Nov. 18 2003,2:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Go to bed with a 10 and wake up with Phyllis Diller, im cringing over here.[/b][/quote]
    It's: "Go to bed at 2 with a 10, and wake up at 10 with a 2&#33;&#33;"
    LIGHT 'EM UP!!
    Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

siN / DDLR Moderator

Mr Mod Extraordinare
    I've seen Jenna Jameson without makeup

Believe me, she needs it&#33;&#33;
    LIGHT 'EM UP!!
    Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

siN / DDLR Moderator

Roadie
    Shudder..
    &quot;You are what your deep, driving desire is - as you desire, so is your will. As you will, so is your deed. As your deed is, so is your destiny.&quot;
    - Brihadaranyaka
    Upanishad IV.4.5
    &quot;Let&#039;s Play&quot; * * * * * *- *Alex Van Halen

*WABISABI&#33;&#33;

Cathedral =II=
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (NE169 @ Nov. 18 2003,9:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Go to bed with a 10 and wake up with Phyllis Diller, im cringing over here.[/b][/quote]
    It's: "Go to bed at 2 with a 10, and wake up at 10 with a 2&#33;&#33;" [/b][/quote]
    Thank You for that clearification&#33;

How's this? "Go to bed at 2 with a 10 and wake up at 10 with Phyllis Diller"

Gotta have the visual mental image, lmmfao.

THEE bassist for VH
    * * *I'd still nail Pam regardless&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; The others I wouldn't&#33; * * * * * * * * * *