Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

vh in the hood
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.

Thread: vh in the hood

Groupie
    The Mean Streets of Jacksonville, Florida
    ...I know this qualifies as useless information, but I sing in a band ( old Parliament, Ohio Players, Cameo---serious funk), and I've convinced them to attempt a few VH tunes, namely 'So This Is Love?', 'The Full Bug', and 'Ice Cream Man'. We'll probably break 'em out during our area regional convention of the organization to which I belong....It's gonna be a hoot; those 3 songs are the most bluesy of all VH cuts, and they'll go over well in a set of uptempo, roadhouse numbers. I'll get back to y'all to let you know how it turns out. Peace.
    Free Yo' Mind---Yo' Ass Will Follow!!!

Webmaster
    Sounds good! Why don't you record it and send me the .mp3 and I'll be glad to put it up on this site.
    Webmaster
    ClassicVanHalen.com

Mr Mod Extraordinare
    VH's Ice Cream Man's a cover anyway, so you could always claim it ain't VH's song if they put up a fuss.

I like listening to the works of other board members--originals or covers, it don't matter! Post 'em if ya got 'em!
    LIGHT 'EM UP!!
    Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

siN / DDLR Moderator

Band Manager
    that's for sure cool dude!
    It's not who you sleep with, it's who'll sleep with you again!

Those 3 songs are great!

Good Luck
    Swap meet Sally,Tramp stamp kat,mousewife to momshell in the time it took for you to get that new Tattoo.Tattoo Tattoo!

Groupie

And if they let you cool the one time, they could be a regular stop.

Good luck with it.
    "I am the party ..."

Pounder of skins!
    How do you post an MP3? I have one of my first band playing Runnin with the Devil at our first gig!