Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Big hello from Canada
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Groupie
    Now that's what I'm talking about.
    Hey all just signed up and thought I would come in here first.
    I am from Nova Scotia, Canada freezing my #@$% ass off.
    I love VH, I have been from the begining, and to me if it is D Dave or Sam, it is awesome music, hard drums, my hero Ed on gutiar, Al on drums, and Mike.
    In the summer when I get my 95 ZR1 Vette, the first thing I do is load my changer with VH, and go cruising. There nothing like it boys, driving my vette and listening to ASS pounding * R&R like *VH.
    Anyway I should leave now and check out some of this board.
    Dave *
    "The only honest job I've ever had was a paper route and that was to buy a musical instrument." - Eddie Van Halen

A Cool Little Place on the Web |:: The Van Halen Cafe ::

Webmaster
    Make yourself at home Dave!

I used to have a Monte Carlo with T-Tops and a kick-ass stereo system and there was nothing like cruising around with classic VH cranked. Great feeling

Anyways, welcome aboard.

Webmaster
    ClassicVanHalen.com

Permanent vacation
    Hey, cool, it's another Nova Scotian!!

Where out of NS are you comin' from, Corvette Dave? I'm in Halifax, myself!

Oh, and welcome to CVH.
    "I am not one of those weak-spirited, sappy Americans who want to be liked by all the people around them. I donít care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it. My affections, being concentrated over a few people, are not spread all over Hell in a vile attempt to placate sulky, worthless shits."

~ William S. Burroughs

Cathedral =II=
    Welcome to CVH.com.............

If i still had my Vette i would never be online,lol...........

Never driven a ZR-1, are they nice?
    I'm an old school Vette Enthusiast, i had a 72 hybrid Stingray awhile back and besides my old Dodge's it was my favorite cruisin ride..............and babe magnet.

Band Manager
    Welcome to Classic VH Corvette Dave!
    Life's a pretty sweet fruit.

Band Manager
    happy havin ya here dude.
    good to see the musical taste is still alive and well on your end as well as mine.
    It's not who you sleep with, it's who'll sleep with you again!

Mr Mod Extraordinare
    I still crank old school VH when I go through bad neighborhoods!!
    LIGHT 'EM UP!!
    Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

siN / DDLR Moderator

Band Technician
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (NE169 @ Feb. 18 2003,04:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I still crank old school VH when I go through bad neighborhoods&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    I even crack CVH up when I go through good neighbourhoods. Just learning them to appreciate good music....

With an other Canadian on board.... the Europeans are even more in the minority here.... LOL
    M.A.D.E. Van Halen
    Mike, Alex, Dave and Edward made Van Halen

Cathedral =II=
    I love it when i come to a stop light and VH is screaming from my car. I see people roll up their windows to shut out the Halen and that gets my crawl real bad..............

That's when i turn it up to eleven and make it one louder, just out of spite...............

I mean really, there is no excuse for bad taste in music.........

Groupie
    Sorry that it toke me soooooo long to write back,

I had the flew for the four days and before that a #@#@ cold. Will this winter ever end .
    But hey Dude I'm from Chester, but I moved to Kentville two years ago.......I used to live in Halifax when I went to school.

There is no better sound than VH pouring out of the speakers. Alex's drumming style sets the old ass just a shaking when the subs are cranked.

I love the old Sting Rays, I love to own a black 69 someday :
    Anyway I should be around alot more now that I am feeling better, so keep a watching for me. eh...

Dave "I hope this is Keiths"
    &quot;The only honest job I&#39;ve ever had was a paper route and that was to buy a musical instrument.&quot; - Eddie Van Halen

A Cool Little Place on the Web |:: The Van Halen Cafe ::