Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Happy Canada Day!!
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
    Mr Mod Extraordinare
    Play lotsa Rush, drink lotsa Moosehead and enjoy!

If the US didn't fuck up in the War of 1812, you would be celebrating a few days late, on the 4th, anyway!
    LIGHT 'EM UP!!
    Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

siN / DDLR Moderator

Band Manager
    bullshit brotha! we'd have kicked your azz anyway!

anyway, happy beaver day to everyone.
    It's not who you sleep with, it's who'll sleep with you again!

Permanent vacation
    I'll always gloat about 1812

I bought Rush's All the World's a Stage and the Peart-less debut album to celebrate. Both on vinyl for $2.50 apiece. It's sweet stuff.
    "I am not one of those weak-spirited, sappy Americans who want to be liked by all the people around them. I donít care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it. My affections, being concentrated over a few people, are not spread all over Hell in a vile attempt to placate sulky, worthless shits."

~ William S. Burroughs

Band Manager
    nice dude! i'm gettin into the spirit now that i'm seein them in september. i get super stoked whenever i hear them on the radio.
    It's not who you sleep with, it's who'll sleep with you again!

Permanent vacation
    Oh, dude, you're SO lucky...! My friend wanted to got to Toronto this summer to see them, but the show had sold out in a matter of hours. But they've played Halifax before (on the Hold Your Fire tour - They even played a show in Cape Breton on that one&#33, so there's still a blip of hope on the horizon. I can't wait to get some bootlegs. Ceiling Unlimited, live with bass solo, that's all I ask for...

"I am not one of those weak-spirited, sappy Americans who want to be liked by all the people around them. I donít care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it. My affections, being concentrated over a few people, are not spread all over Hell in a vile attempt to placate sulky, worthless shits."

~ William S. Burroughs