Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Dave/Sam tour dates announced!! - Page 4
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Mr Mod Extraordinare
    Deep down, this is the real reason I wanted to go to Alpine
    LIGHT 'EM UP!!
    Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

siN / DDLR Moderator

Any NY shows announced yet?? Like at all??? or at least the New England states??

Webmaster
    Susie...I was listening to Dave on Stern last week and they asked when they were coming to NY. Dave said they are in the process of adding dates and I believe he said NY would be one of them.

....why don't you just travel to Wisconsin and go with NE169 and myself?
    Webmaster
    ClassicVanHalen.com

Band Manager
    I hear that Alpine Valley show is not to be missed, I wish i could make it but i'v had my get away for the next lil bit..

NY to Wisconsin would be a short little jaunt for ya, i'd think about that trip Susie, to see Dave??? Hell Yeah!!!!!

Honestly??? I would go to um..."Ohio" before I would go to Wisconsin, it's just me though...

Band Manager
    Can ya make it here for the June 4th show?
    I'll give up my seat with the band and get 2 tickets in makeout land, in the dark under the jumbo-trons.

Riverbend is not sold out yet, and probably wont till the day of the show.....

ANYTHING for you my sweetie *sigh*
    we can so "stuff" there too...