Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Dave/Sam tour dates announced!! - Page 2
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Band Manager
    Get your own avatar, you dont deserve a Cat Creation......

Band Manager
    stop talking to yourself
    It's not who you sleep with, it's who'll sleep with you again!

Webmaster
    LOL!! (Cat's talkin to himself again....hehe)

Tickets for the Illinois/Wisconsin shows go on sale at noon on Friday. NE...lets hook up for one of these concerts.
    Webmaster
    ClassicVanHalen.com

Mr Mod Extraordinare
    Sounds great, Freak!

Let's make it the Alpine show on the 8th--it's a little closer to Father's Day--and that way both of us can rationalize it as an early present! * *

The Tweeter center kinda sucks, but if worse comes to worse, we can make it on the 1st.

OK, when I first posted this, Alpine had no sales date--now they do! This Friday at NOON!!! Guess I'll make sure I'm online then!

I PMed you if you haven't seen it already!
    LIGHT 'EM UP!!
    Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

siN / DDLR Moderator

Webmaster
    What's the best way to get tickets? Call Ticketmaster? Get 'em on-line? or go to a store that sells the tickets?

I want to get as close to the stage as possible.
    Webmaster
    ClassicVanHalen.com

Band Manager
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (laner @ April 22 2002,9:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">stop talking to yourself [/b][/quote]
    Well, ya know, its gets Damn Lonely in here lately.

A guy has got to stay entertained in this new millenium we got goin on right?..........

Band Manager
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (VH Freak @ April 24 2002,09:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What's the best way to get tickets? *Call Ticketmaster? *Get 'em on-line? *or go to a store that sells the tickets?

I want to get as close to the stage as possible.[/b][/quote]
    The best thing would be to try online before the sale time starts and get in as fast as possible.
    Buying tickets online is better than standing in line, they go faster online because the server handles more transactions in a second than the whole fleet of slow ass, job hating fucks that work at Ticketmaster could dream of.

It is first come first serve in either case so it makes sense that the quickest moving line(online) will result in the better seat.
    But, it means the better seat will be gone quicker too.
    Act Fast, and start trying before they start selling.
    The seat will be assigned to you just as if you went and picked up the ticket.

Mr Mod Extraordinare
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (VH Freak @ April 25 2002,08:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What's the best way to get tickets? *Call Ticketmaster? *Get 'em on-line? *or go to a store that sells the tickets?

I want to get as close to the stage as possible.[/b][/quote]
    I forget who at the Army started a thread about Ticketmaster.com, but I'd say that's the way to go.

You can sign yourself up ahead of time to "express purchase" or whatever they call it where you enter your info, with credit card you'll be using.

Then when the time comes, those few minutes saved might make a big difference.
    LIGHT 'EM UP!!
    Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

siN / DDLR Moderator

Well, I have seen Sammy 2 times in like a year,not tht I am sick of him
    And I have not seen Dave since......are you ready?
    WACF 1980 The Chicago Amphitheatre&#33;

I went to one concert @Alpine Valley,I will never do that again.We had just come back from Jamaica and a friend of mine had 2 extra tix to see Guns 'n Roses. We got there late but were able to see them pretty good
    After the concert they had NO ONE directing traffic,we were stuck there until 4:30 a.m.
    As far as Sammy & Dave......
    My Birthday is June 10th,and I am turning a certain age.
    I KNOW there are Party plans going on and I don't know which weekend.
    I doubt I'll be able to go. Plus we are trying to plan a vaca to South Dakota&#33;
    Swap meet Sally,Tramp stamp kat,mousewife to momshell in the time it took for you to get that new Tattoo.Tattoo Tattoo!

I lost my ticket connection &#33; DAMMIT&#33; it figures,now that things are rolling I could have gotten us front row at Tweeter.I won't go if I can't see,I am only 5 feet tall and I get stepped on and pushed&#33;
    If I were going, I would get tickets from a scalper. I have done this in the past,and it worked great.I found an add in the
    times and we met up with the dude (for Balance)
    We bought them for &#036;85.00 and copied down his drivers license #. And it was cool.If it's someone I really want to see, I do not care how much the tickets are,I'll take out a loan if I have too,as long as the seats rock&#33;
    Swap meet Sally,Tramp stamp kat,mousewife to momshell in the time it took for you to get that new Tattoo.Tattoo Tattoo!