Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Dave/Sam tour dates announced!!
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Webmaster
    I am stoked....I'm going to see Dave at Alpine Valley on June 8th!!! Who wants to meet up with me? NE...I know you are close. They are also coming to Cincinnati (for Cathedral) and Tinsley Park in Ill (for NE and Prettywomen5150). Woulda say we meet up?

Our Canadian buddy's....see if you can make it down for one of these concerts.
    Webmaster
    ClassicVanHalen.com

Groupie
    I am gonna call ticketmaster tomorrow. I want front row seats, but they are probably all snatched up by radio stations. Anyone else going to see them at Sandstone in Bonner Springs (KC)?!?!

Band Manager
    i'm kinda hoping that the later dates they will announce will be closer to me. at any rate, i'll look at the tour dates more closely and i'll see which one would be the best for me to go to.
    It's not who you sleep with, it's who'll sleep with you again!

Mr Mod Extraordinare
    WHOAAAAAA!!!!

Looks like both the Tweeter Center and Alpine dates are on Saturday!!!

Fuck yeah, I definitely wanna hook up at Alpine--last time I was there was Priest in '84!
    LIGHT 'EM UP!!
    Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

siN / DDLR Moderator

Permanent vacation
    Well, My parents would shit bricks if I asked 'em. "What?! Go to a concert in the States with people you met on the INTERNET?!" Another thing I'll be able to do when I move out...

Honestly though, I think the only major concert I stand a chance of seeing this summer is Rush - If I can talk my parents into letting me go to Toronto with my friends.

Unless the DLR/Sammy tour comes to Halifax! (yeah, right...) But then again, if we can get BB King, there's a faint glimmer of hope...

I'll definately be keeping my eyes peeled on the tour dates though.
    "I am not one of those weak-spirited, sappy Americans who want to be liked by all the people around them. I donít care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it. My affections, being concentrated over a few people, are not spread all over Hell in a vile attempt to placate sulky, worthless shits."

~ William S. Burroughs

Mr Mod Extraordinare
    Go ask 'em! The worst they can do is say NO!

Might be interesting to see them shit bricks!
    LIGHT 'EM UP!!

siN / DDLR Moderator

Band Manager
    They are coming to Riverbend??
    Oh fuck it, im going dammit.
    Can't pass up this show if it's at Riverbend,lol................

Got me a date i need to take to this mug................

Mr Mod Extraordinare
    I don't, but I take it you want the date, so you two can do "things" while Sammy's on?
    LIGHT 'EM UP!!

siN / DDLR Moderator

Mr Mod Extraordinare
    Can't believe Ticketmaster still hasn't put the Chicago/Milwaukee shows up yet, maybe this weekend?
    LIGHT 'EM UP!!

siN / DDLR Moderator

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (NE169 @ April 22 2002,4:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I don't, but I take it you want the date, so you two can do "things" while Sammy's on? * * * *[/b][/quote]
    What better way to get lucky than the Sammy Tunes makin her wet?
    Cathedral has the right idea but if you are making out when Dave is on you better be ready to meet your maker cause i will kill your Sammy Loving Ass. You readin me loud and clear Mr. Pussedral?
    Why didn't you tell me your car had a blind spot? but more importantly, I have your car towed all the way home and all you have for me is Light Beer?