Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Cathedral's Deep Thoughts....
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Band Manager
    Ya know, many years ago i discovered this awesome band called Van Halen and they blew away every other act of the day with their style, wit, stage presence, and the main thing we all know all to well.
    Those ass kicken, ear tearin, overdriven, unadulterated and flat out BADASS tunes.
    They were and in some cases are still fenominal musicians to this day, however Ed has adopted a civilized approached to his playing and that has taken them away from the things that made alot of us love them so much, and that would have happened with or without Dave all these years i strongly believe.
    in the many years leading up to 2002, Van Halen has gone through many changes in sound, attitude, approach and lineup.
    I remain optomistic that Van Halen will reunite with Roth because it is simply the right thing to do and the people want it to happen, but that doesn't mean it ever will which brings me to the point of this long ass post,lol.
    I have gone from Boiling to Freezing over the future of VH and the way they have handled all the press and questions put before them and i have decided that regardless of what they do i am greatfull to have 6 great timeless albums to rock out to. No im not a Sammy fan, at least not as a member of Van Halen but it wasn't all bad, just seemingly sponsored by KRAFT for the most part and plain unbearable at times.
    Nor am i a Gary Cherone fan either, I still don't know what the hell VHIII was supposed to be but just because i didn't like it doesn't make it suck.
    So, I am basically your average Classic VH fanatic who has had occasion to slam all involved but Dave, and it just wasn't right so i apologize to VH if they were ever to read any of my rantings but let it be known that i want my Classic Coke back so to speak. and if at all possible this fan would appreciate every effort to make that happen............

Van Halen kicks ass!!!

Cat

Webmaster
    and this public service announcement was brought to you by.....

Couldn't have said it better my friend....kudos to you.
    Webmaster
    ClassicVanHalen.com

Band Manager
    amen buddy.
    It's not who you sleep with, it's who'll sleep with you again!

Band Manager
    This day has been a roller coaster ride of emotions in true gemini fashion.
    This post was during my low reflective mood,lol.

Band Manager
    Nice post Cathedral. I'm a VH fan for life. I just hope that they can put out at least one more album and tour so that I can see them in concert again. When it's over, I'll still have all the albums to listen to.
    Life's a pretty sweet fruit.

Band Manager
    Well, today is the fabled day of an supposed announcement from VH according to the Bullshitters around these boards.
    I always take it with a grain of salt yet i still find myself being anxious.

I shouldn't let that happen so im gonna take another pill,hehehe and all will be just fine...........

Band Manager
    I think i took one pill too damn many when writing this,lmmfao...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Cathedral @ May 07 2002,10:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I think i took one pill too damn many when writing this,lmmfao... [/b][/quote]
    ROTFLMAO&#33;&#33;
    Ah....just love your wit there Cat&#33;&#33;
    You one funny mo fo.

Also, very cool post indeed...

Band Manager
    Deep Thoughts Update:

Life sucks&#33;
    Is it over yet?.................................

Keep Rocking!!
    Haaa&#33; Lol...and on that happy thought....life is like a shit sandwich, the more bread you got the less shit you have to swallow&#33;

or....Life's a bitch, then......
    Why don't you have some cake? - Rev. Moore, Footloose