Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

This Movie
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.

Thread: This Movie

Roadie
    Oh yeah sorry if this is in the wrong thing, Move it if you want... HAS ANYONE SEEN TREMORS? i just seen it a couple days ago... And i like it. I might buy it. one of my favorite parts where kevin bacon (val) and the people are at the ledge of the cliff and the thing is coming at them, and the two jump out of the way but val doesnt move, he jumps, and the tremor thing goes off the ledge at SPLAT!!! at the bottom it looks like Pizza sauce and cheese mixed together. I like it.
    This is Home, This is MEAN STREET!!!!

EVH On Music Inspiration:
    "Everything comes to me while I'm sitting on the pot." (Guitar World, March 1998

Van Halen dominated the human world and always will in my mind -Mean_Street (Me)

Band Manager
    Can't say I've seen that movie. Moving this to Non-VH...
    Life's a pretty sweet fruit.

Mr Mod Extraordinare
    Yeah, it's a pretty good movie. As long as you know it's gonna be a little silly before seeing it, it works.

I don't know if I'd buy it--USA Network shows it several times a year.
    LIGHT 'EM UP!!
    Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

siN / DDLR Moderator

Permanent vacation
    pretty cool movie. the second one was pretty cool, but the original is the shit.Bert rocks. He was poised to be the next Ash, man. Until they totally fucked up the series with that totally lame-o third entry a while back. Talk about modernized... had more in common with I Know What You Did Last Summer than Tremors. Pissed me off.

Actually, back when my dad used to work on movies, he got this awesome magazine called Cinefex, which showed you how they did all the cool stuff in Total Recall, Back to the Future, Star Wars, Die Hard, Robocop, and all kinds of others. One of them had a feature on Tremors. Cool stuff. I really miss movies with REAL special effects as opposed to all this digital CG shit, y'know?
    "I am not one of those weak-spirited, sappy Americans who want to be liked by all the people around them. I donít care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it. My affections, being concentrated over a few people, are not spread all over Hell in a vile attempt to placate sulky, worthless shits."

~ William S. Burroughs

Roadie
    Yeah guitarfreak... was evh ever in a movie? IMO 80s movies are my favorite, they are better. Tremors was 1990, but then was pretty good movies too.
    This is Home, This is MEAN STREET!!!!

EVH On Music Inspiration:
    "Everything comes to me while I'm sitting on the pot." (Guitar World, March 1998

Van Halen dominated the human world and always will in my mind -Mean_Street (Me)