Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Guess who's here!!
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
    Groupie
    Hello everyone,
    I just though I would pop in and say HI to another great bunch of fans of the greatest band in the land!
    If you don't know me my name is Neil aka FullBugAZ.
    You can usualy catch me at www.vhstrungout.com where I am of of the administrators of the forums there. I also post at www.vhtrading.com and at the dome (in the collectors corner). Plus you can catch my VH trading page at www.vhvault.com/fullbugaz
    thanks for having me folks !!!

Band Manager
    Welcome, FullBugAZ, good to see you here.

Webmaster
    Glad to have ya hear bud! I will put your VH trading site on my links page. Visit often.

Band Manager
    sweet! good havin ya.

Mr Mod Extraordinare
    Thanks for stopping by, bro! Look forward to seeing ya here as well!

Groupie
    Glad to be here

Hello FullBuggAZ.

Band Manager
    Hey FullBug, what the #### is happenin bro? Havent seen ya around lately. Welcome to CVH, my second home and soon to be your's too,hehe. Hope things are going good for ya, we'll chat later...............