Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Isis, refugees & the Paris attacks
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
    No cheer******s allowed!

Isis, refugees & the Paris attacks

Where do we go from here?

Do we proceed with caution, despite a probably faulty vetting process,
    or do we slam the garage door down & refuse all refugees in hopes of maintaining
    a safer America?

It's a complicated & heartbreaking issue for many.

Thoughts?

Like Mike
    Apparently the vetting process is very strict, and refugees can't even decide which country they go to. Also, those passports in Paris were planted, the EU confirmed.

I don't want to be like a crazy right winger and say keep them out of the US or Australia, but at the same time, better safe than sorry. This is a different circumstance. Having said that, the US trying to stick its nose in Syria's business and being obsessed with its intent to overthrow Assad has led to this problem, so it's really an issue the US Government has to deal with it because it caused it.

I can't stand ISIS and terrorist. I tried to be tolerant to Islam, and know that ISIS is not a reflection of 99.9% of Islamic people. But at the end of the day, Christianity, Judaism and Islam form the basis of some horrific groups with terrible agendas, and I've had enough of the Abrahamic religions leading to so much hatred and bigotry.

All of the world leaders claim to be fighting ISIS or wanting to, but none of them ever do.. Except France and its tiny military.

No cheer******s allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by vhfanjack View Post
    Apparently the vetting process is very strict, and refugees can't even decide which country they go to. Also, those passports in Paris were planted, the EU confirmed.

I don't want to be like a crazy right winger and say keep them out of the US or Australia, but at the same time, better safe than sorry. This is a different circumstance. Having said that, the US trying to stick its nose in Syria's business and being obsessed with its intent to overthrow Assad has led to this problem, so it's really an issue the US Government has to deal with it because it caused it.

I can't stand ISIS and terrorist. I tried to be tolerant to Islam, and know that ISIS is not a reflection of 99.9% of Islamic people. But at the end of the day, Christianity, Judaism and Islam form the basis of some horrific groups with terrible agendas, and I've had enough of the Abrahamic religions leading to so much hatred and bigotry.

All of the world leaders claim to be fighting ISIS or wanting to, but none of them ever do.. Except France and its tiny military.
    Great post, jack!

ISIS has also destroyed two great american bands: ISIS & The Eagles of Death Metal.

Like Mike
    Quote Originally Posted by unchainedguitars View Post
    Great post, jack!

ISIS has also destroyed two great american bands: ISIS & The Eagles of Death Metal.
    Oh man... I feel so bad for laughing at that.

Love ya moms......
    Quote Originally Posted by unchainedguitars View Post
    Where do we go from here?

Do we proceed with caution, despite a probably faulty vetting process,
    or do we slam the garage door down & refuse all refugees in hopes of maintaining
    a safer America?

It's a complicated & heartbreaking issue for many.

Thoughts?
    A safer America should be priority#1 and be above everything and sadly that includes refugees and their dilemma. If they do so in fact come here, do we have jobs lined up for them? Of course not. They will be on the Government dole and regardless what many think we do not have a unlimited supply of money/resources. Now if we as well as Nato and a coalition of nations would band together and build them safe zones in their own country I got no problem with that.
    Sadly many countries with rich cultural history are now being forever ruined{Germany, France, Sweden, etc} by migrants that refuse to assimilate and bring a host of other problems as well. Do I want that here? No thank you. Just remember there are more ways to conquer a nation other than just lifting a sword.

Here is a eye opening video.