Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Blossom Music Center Cleveland Ohio Aug 3rd 2015 - Page 2
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Band Manager
    It was a great show!

I went without a ticket, bought a single for $88. I was in front of EVH, 8 rows back on the inner aisle. For the first song I was right up front in the aisle, with about 2 people in front of me, but the usher forced us out after that.

EVH played incredibly, with nearly as much fire as the early days.

Roth, was great too. there were only a few times that he made me cringe , and I think they keep the vocals as low as possible in the mix. But he was having fun. Especially in the first 3rd of the concert, his vocals sounded really good. Maybe some youtubes videos will sound crappy, I don't know, but during the show, live, he sounded cool.

I'm so glad I saw this show!
    It can't be "Van Halen" without Roth, any more than it can be "Van Halen" without Eddie.

? ? ? ?
    Last edited by spanishfly; August 5th, 2015 at 12:33 PM. Reason: fixed video
    Why behave in public if your living on a playground?

? ? ? ?
    Don't know why the video isn't posting,However it's been a long time since I've posted a vid.
    Last edited by spanishfly; August 5th, 2015 at 12:33 PM. Reason: fixed video

? ? ? ?
    Now you'll hear me screaming like a lil bitch in this video because Eddie came over to the guy to the left of me at the end of the song and gave him an open handed 5 and I also got in on it and got a 5 from Ed as well.

? ? ? ?
    I have more I just gotta getted downloaded and I'll post it. The one bad thing though is I ran out of memory on my phone so some of my videos aren't complete, they are still worth posting It's The Mighty Van Halen for crying out loud...

Band Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmooth67 View Post
    Now you'll hear me screaming like a lil bitch in this video because Eddie came over to the guy to the left of me at the end of the song and gave him an open handed 5 and I also got in on it and got a 5 from Ed as well.

https://youtu.be/co--Vt9HLQM

Holy Shit- That was fucking Greeaaaatttt!!!

Nice & close not sure if Eddie has been doing that scissor kick run across this tour like the old days cool to see now. ( Maybe I haven't watched a Little Guitars clip yet...IDK???)

Must've been a big surprise for you guys getting the High Five at the end there pretty cool you were so close.

Good Stuff

Band Manager
    What a epic night. I'm still amped up from last night.[ATTACH=CONFIG]44077[/ATTACH
    You. I personally like the pic of Wolf screaming into the mic with so much passion and dedication..

Yeah that's a good one looks like he's screaming his guts out there. Not many pics of Wolf like that I took a screenshot and uploaded to my photobucket to try and make it bigger.

? ? ? ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Holy Shit- That was fucking Greeaaaatttt!!!

Nice & close not sure if Eddie has been doing that scissor kick run across this tour like the old days cool to see now. ( Maybe I haven't watched a Little Guitars clip yet...IDK???)

Must've been a big surprise for you guys getting the High Five at the end there pretty cool you were so close.

Good Stuff
    Thanks Heisenberg. I'm still feeling 10 feet tall and my head is in the clouds I ditched the bucket for my list I'll use a shopping cart and grip it with my fists

Band Manager
    Thanks Heisenberg. I'm still feeling 10 feet tall and my head is in the clouds I ditched the bucket for my list I'll use a shopping cart and grip it with my fists
    Yeah I remember that feeling lasts a while after seeing them live. You've just been VanHalenIzed.

Band Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by 1234over View Post
    It was a great show!

I went without a ticket, bought a single for $88. I was in front of EVH, 8 rows back on the inner aisle. For the first song I was right up front in the aisle, with about 2 people in front of me, but the usher forced us out after that.

EVH played incredibly, with nearly as much fire as the early days.

Roth, was great too. there were only a few times that he made me cringe , and I think they keep the vocals as low as possible in the mix. But he was having fun. Especially in the first 3rd of the concert, his vocals sounded really good. Maybe some youtubes videos will sound crappy, I don't know, but during the show, live, he sounded cool.

I'm so glad I saw this show!
    Cool you got to see them too.

I know for a fact after watching clips from my last time seeing them in 2012 there's definitely certain vocal issues that pop up on the YouTube clips that go unnoticed when you're there in the venue.