Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Fifty shades of Van Halen: Is this the final chapter?
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
    No cheer******s allowed!

Fifty shades of Van Halen: Is this the final chapter?

In light of the recent backlash from Klosterman's Billboard bludgeoning, will this signal
    the end of the greatest rock n roll band on the planet?

The rejection of VHIII undoubtedly wounded Eddie.
    He took it personally.

Will this backlash from the fans, which he's well aware of (Google notifications) turn an already
    vulnerable musician more inward?

I certainly hope not, yet i'm curious what you guys think?

Will the band roll with it & birth another kickass album, similar to ADKOT.
    Or will they finish the tour and close up shop for good?

Like Mike
    I don't really care anymore. Release some vintage stuff and call it a day.

Do some side projects. Stop tainting the name of a legendary band. Everything since 1986 has been a blow to greatness.

Eddie Van Halen Responds to Michael Anthony Backlash with an Ultimatum

5150 Studios Burbank, CA

Eddie Van Halen is pissed. REAL pissed. Just days after Billboard magazine published an interview in which the guitarist commented on the lack of talent of his long time bassist Michael Anthony.

“Every note Mike ever played, I had to show him how to play,” Van Halen claims. “Before we’d go on tour, he’d come over with a video camera and I’d have to show him how to play all the parts.” ~E Van Halen

When the news hit the web of Van Halen’s criticisms, it sent fans into a frenzy of haters and Eddie Van Halen bashing.

“So I say one thing about Mikey and everyone loses their minds!” Said the 60 year old guitarist as he chain smokes Marlboros.

"I've had it with the fuckin' fans."

"I’ve had it with the Van Halen fans. If they don’t shut their fuckin’ mouths. I’ll have Gary Cherone fronting this god damned band again. Then you’ll have something to bitch about.”

“While I’m talking, I’m gonna tell it all! Dave Grohl has been BEGGING me to be in Van Halen daily for years. I just tell him Dave Grohl, I don’t have the time to find a pen and paper, write out all the lyrics and then teach you how to sing them.”

Eddie did tell Grohl “I tell you what Dave Grohl. I played all the bass on the last album. You can play it on the next album. OK? Will that get you off my back?

Roth has declined to comment.

Dave Grohl was on the phone with Rolling Stone Magazine.

Gary Charone is about to quit his day job.

https://nomoredavegrohl.wordpress.co...-an-ultimatum/

Like Mike
    Quote Originally Posted by DLR 1973 View Post
    Eddie Van Halen Responds to Michael Anthony Backlash with an Ultimatum

5150 Studios Burbank, CA

Eddie Van Halen is pissed. REAL pissed. Just days after Billboard magazine published an interview in which the guitarist commented on the lack of talent of his long time bassist Michael Anthony.

“Every note Mike ever played, I had to show him how to play,” Van Halen claims. “Before we’d go on tour, he’d come over with a video camera and I’d have to show him how to play all the parts.” ~E Van Halen

When the news hit the web of Van Halen’s criticisms, it sent fans into a frenzy of haters and Eddie Van Halen bashing.

“So I say one thing about Mikey and everyone loses their minds!” Said the 60 year old guitarist as he chain smokes Marlboros.

"I've had it with the fuckin' fans."

"I’ve had it with the Van Halen fans. If they don’t shut their fuckin’ mouths. I’ll have Gary Cherone fronting this god damned band again. Then you’ll have something to bitch about.”

“While I’m talking, I’m gonna tell it all! Dave Grohl has been BEGGING me to be in Van Halen daily for years. I just tell him Dave Grohl, I don’t have the time to find a pen and paper, write out all the lyrics and then teach you how to sing them.”

Eddie did tell Grohl “I tell you what Dave Grohl. I played all the bass on the last album. You can play it on the next album. OK? Will that get you off my back?

Roth has declined to comment.

Dave Grohl was on the phone with Rolling Stone Magazine.

Gary Charone is about to quit his day job.

https://nomoredavegrohl.wordpress.co...-an-ultimatum/
    Hahahahahahaha!!

No cheer******s allowed!
    I love that picture of Ed attached to the article.

It really looks like he's making the comments in the fake story.

Only a little tardy
    At this point, I'm okay with ADKOT being their swansong and nostalgia tours. It's all we can hope for with a Roth/VH bros line up. I suspect that's why we haven't had anything new or why Roth is supposedly releasing a solo album at somepoint, and same with Wolf. I hate to say it but it has been the final chapter for a long time now I think.
    http://imgur.com/Yij2gqN

Band Manager
    Strangely, I don't feel this the end. He didn't really say much bad about Dave. Most of these pavilions will be sold out regardless of the drama.. They'll make a ton of cash. They'll make a ton of cash if they decide to tour again, as well.

Clearly, they can operate without having to be around each other much....I don't see why it can't continue.

No cheer******s allowed!
    I wanna hear that new EVH amp on a new VH album!

Looks like Wolf will beat him to it, though.