Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Van Halen 2015 Tour Dates Announced! - Page 2
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Roadie
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmooth67 View Post
    I paid out $1990.00 for my 2 tickets.... Insane? maybe but for me I have the means to do it and the opportunity may never present itself again
    you only live once, eh ...

Band Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by punkatomic View Post
    It's official. Not going to see Van Halen this year. They open up their tour in my backyard and no desire to go. Not sure how ticket sales are going, but I do know that I'm not the only one not seeing the band this time around.
    If you cruised out to the White River Amphitheater at the right time ( probably during the weekday???) you'd probably be able to hear them rehearsing this week.

Ticket sales are supposedly not too great overall from what I've read so you could probably scoop up a good seat at a low price on the day of the show if you change your mind.

Band Manager
    It's official. Not going to see Van Halen this year. They open up their tour in my backyard and no desire to go. Not sure how ticket sales are going, but I do know that I'm not the only one not seeing the band this time around.

So yesterday, I'm listening to the local CLASSIC rock station promoting the July 5th show. This guy calls in and wins a couple of VH tickets. DJ asked him what Van Halen song he wanted to hear. The guy said something like, "Any song is fine. I like em all".

DJ went on to play "Why Can't This Be Love".

Sad.
    He shoulda said LUTS or something deep. Probaly woulda made him pick something else.

I'd like to go but tix are too crazy. I'm holding out. Maybe find something cheap. I suppose once the YT clips get going I'll be dying for crappy lawn seat.

No cheer******s allowed!
    It's official. Not going to see Van Halen this year. They open up their tour in my backyard and no desire to go. Not sure how ticket sales are going, but I do know that I'm not the only one not seeing the band this time around.So yesterday, I'm listening to the local CLASSIC rock station promoting the July 5th show. This guy calls in and wins a couple of VH tickets. DJ asked him what Van Halen song he wanted to hear. The guy said something like, "Any song is fine. I like em all".DJ went on to play "Why Can't This Be Love". Sad.
    Did he say:The boys are back with Diamond Dave fronting the band, and we all know he's got what it takes,a trip down memory lane for all our listeners, 1986, Van Halen & Dave ...Why can't this be love..."(cue dorky keyboard intro)

Yours truly, As Is

So yesterday, I'm listening to the local CLASSIC rock station promoting the July 5th show. This guy calls in and wins a couple of VH tickets. DJ asked him what Van Halen song he wanted to hear. The guy said something like, "Any song is fine. I like em all".

DJ went on to play "Why Can't This Be Love".

Sad.
    ALL Seattle rock stations blow these days. Hope you change your mind, punk, it's going to be a fun tour with a great setlist IMO, and we have no idea how many tours VH will embark on in the future. It's a shame fans aren't supporting what is clearly the last incarnation of the band. Everyone loves Mike, duh, but what's not to like and respect about Wolf? This kid loves CVH and respects the legacy of this band.
    "My favorite position for drumming was always a cigarette in one hand and a drink in the other. And checking out the women!"-Alex Van Halen

Proud to be an ADKOT loving, Drum Thread starting CVH "bad apple" to counterpoint pompous, self centered egotism.

Duct Tape:A Drummer's best friend!