Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
VHLinks need saving - Again!! - Page 2
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    ? ? ? ?
    "Come on, gang! I know of a place we can go!"

Where's That?
    Why behave in public if your living on a playground?

? ? ? ?
    I guess if you donate to the links you will recieve stickers......ROTFLMAO. True story go see for yourself.

Maybe just maybe if you donate a ton of cheese you might get some temporary tatoos.
    Last edited by MrSmooth67; August 28th, 2014 at 06:07 PM.
    Why behave in public if your living on a playground?

No cheer******s allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmooth67 View Post
    I guess if you donate to the links you will recieve stickers......ROTFLMAO. True story go see for yourself.

Maybe just maybe if you donate a ton of cheese you might get some temporary tatoos.
    and not just any stickers, but "really nice stickers!"

Only about 40 left, so donate your 51.50 today!

|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    Quote Originally Posted by unchainedguitars View Post
    Last thing we need is that site to close & Robbie leading the troops:

"Come on, gang! I know of a place we can go!"
    Giving his graceless exit from this site, Robbie's return would be more than interesting to watch.

I think the majority of Van Hagar fans wouldn't want to take this site on.

I have checked and the usual 6 or 7 lemmings are queuing up at the Links to waste their money.

They need another 120 poor souls at $30. Doesn't seem to be a panic or a rush to pay up like last year.

Maybe the Linkers should call the Emperors bluff? That would make things interesting.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmooth67 View Post
    and not just any stickers, but "really nice stickers!"
    Well that changes everything. You can't beat a good sticker.

Especially if it's big enough to cover Sammy's face on the OU812 cover.

No cheer******s allowed!
    Couldn't resist, had to check the links to see how the donations were going...
    Then i saw our old friend was posting on there:

Can I send a money order ? I've never used Paypal or online banking of any sort . Semi-old school and proud of it ! Haha

I have a 100% positive ebay rating for transactions in this manner . PM me the shipping details if you're interested . Check your inbox for a message from me about a different matter , Brett .

Apparently, Rawk believes it's still 1987 (Money order?!!)

As for that "different matter," i'm guessing it's either about us making fun of the Links donation drive, or
    another member "harassing" him!

Some things never change.

No cheer******s allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by MEZRO View Post
    Well that changes everything. You can't beat a good sticker.

Especially if it's big enough to cover Sammy's face on the OU812 cover.
    I think with Sammy now long in the brothers rearview, it's only fitting the Links is laid
    to rest.

Should have happened last October, imo.

That place is basically a Hagar fan forum.

Band Manager
    I think with Sammy now long in the brothers rearview, it's only fitting the Links is laid
    to rest.

Should have happened last October, imo.

That place is basically a Hagar fan forum.
    You know who posted at the Links recently. John Scanlon. The author of the " Exuberant Zen " book and numerous Classic Rock magazine articles.

I don't want to waste my time typing a long post explaining why the Links is a thousand times better than this site but I'll make a comment anyways.

I'm not going to paint everybody here with the same brush the way some of you guys do to them because I know there were a few cool people here that don't post the shit like you guys in this particular thread do.

You've killed your own site here over a year ago and must be absolutely delusional if you can't figure out why this place is a black hole.

You have this Roth Army reject windowlicker " Mezro/DLR73/Ironica ", and whatever other usernames he uses as a moderator posting retarded useless bullshit tabloid threads in fruity colored text.

He made two good threads. One with the pictures of VH with the young girls and the Keni Richards interview. Everything else is boring useless childlike horseshit.

Maybe " Mr Smooth " is another alias I dont know but I do know it's not normal for to post in color. Nobody else on the entire internet does that.

You guys seem to be begging for someone to come here and argue with you to fill some void in your life I guess. Talking shit about the Links donation last year must have been exciting for you I guess.

Both you and that other fuckhead from here that now's at the Links are obsessed with sites you don't even post on anymore.

But clearly you both read each other site then make your comments on the opposite sites like pathetic cowards because neither one of you have the guts to say whatever pea brain bullshit is on your mind directly towards each other. It's all beyond ridiculous. But this is your life I guess.

At least 1234 went over there once and did his thing by speaking directly to the people you guys like to mock for whatever reason.

Almost everything some of you guys post about is Hagar related comments. So fucking boring to read here, at the Links, VHND, Roth Army, and most of the Facebook pages.

Once I see the Sam and Dave comments I just quickly scroll through it all. There's nothing new to be said anywhere on the net.

Seems like that's the only VH topic you guys ever talk about. Must suck to be you.

Sam/Dave/Sam/Dave blah, blah, blah. What kind of adult in their 40's even give a shit anymore.

Another thing I'll point out. All other Van Halen sites start with the letter " V ".

VHND
    VH Links
    VH Net
    Even the old ones that aren't online anymore.
    VH Vault
    VH Cafe

Etc, Etc. So even if someone was looking to find a VH site through Google or whatever this site most likely wouldn't even show up. LMFAO.

Like I said, I'm not going to criticize this site or the owner and other normal people but this site is so outdated its not even funny. Classic Van Halen as a site name means no appreciation for them nowadays.

Even if the Links and all the other sites closed down no one would bother to post here at all. It's because the commentary and threads suck. Just the same old people with the same old bullshit. This site has been useless for quite a while now.

Band Manager
    Just to clarify- I know that Ironica guy posted a lot of good stuff. Really not sure if he is the same guy as Mezto/DLR73 . The old threads are good. My post way directed to wards the VH Links commentary by the usuals, not everybody in general.

Not that I really give a shit. All the sites have comments and people I despise. I pretty much can't stand about 80% of all VH fans everywhere I'm online for the other smaller portion who post good worthwhile info.
    Last edited by Heisenberg; August 31st, 2014 at 02:39 PM.

Like Mike
    If it's so awful then why keep posting?

If Van Halen fans annoy you so much then why devote so much of your time to commenting on Van Halen boards and running Van Halen Facebook pages?

I think you need to sort out your priorities...

The site is dry, that is true. I don't care because I have too much going on in my life right now, but if you think it's so awful then just leave dude.