Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Pack up your 'droids ... - Page 2
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17
  1. #11
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    1,972
    no, apparently he was forwarding things to DLR. Just stirring the pot I suppose.

    Drama drama drama...
    A composer is a guy who goes around forcing his will on unsuspecting air molecules, often with the assistance of unsuspecting musicians.
    Frank Zappa

  2. #12
    Band Manager
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,125
    It would of been much better if he was NOT banned temporarily and the thread closed.

    Reason being , is that he now doesnt have the capability to post any more idiotic comments that show off his winning personality.

    I have a few things to add about this, but am not going to post about him unless he can post back. I'd much rather deal with his bullshit here. I strongly suspect his purpose behind starting that thread was for the benifit of certain people over at the Links. A way to smear me, by making them think I am someone I'm not. It is all so ridiculous its not even funny.

    There are several posts he has made over there directed towards other people from here, such as " thismusicsux " and " prideofpasedena ". It could very well be he really does believe almost everyone here is in fact the same person. I am going to compile, copy and paste some of his oddball comments later on at a time that is more convenient for me.

  3. #13
    No cheer******s allowed!
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    28,415
    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    It would of been much better if he was NOT banned temporarily and the thread closed.

    Reason being , is that he now doesnt have the capability to post any more idiotic comments that show off his winning personality.

    I have a few things to add about this, but am not going to post about him unless he can post back. I'd much rather deal with his bullshit here. I strongly suspect his purpose behind starting that thread was for the benifit of certain people over at the Links. A way to smear me, by making them think I am someone I'm not. It is all so ridiculous its not even funny.

    There are several posts he has made over there directed towards other people from here, such as " thismusicsux " and " prideofpasedena ". It could very well be he really does believe almost everyone here is in fact the same person. I am going to compile, copy and paste some of his oddball comments later on at a time that is more convenient for me.
    I deleted my comments, only because he's banned and can't respond.

    But i'd be more than happy to say how i really feel, once Rawk/McGee, opens another thread.
    Then again, it ain't worth it...

  4. #14
    Band Manager
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,125
    Yeah, Yeah, Yeah......

    ...but there is more.....much...much more.

    My problem with all this right now is that because Brett despises this site so much already, due to Van Jolson and some of the others who made disparaging remarks about his site, ( which of course is fully justified without question ) , he might actually believe Robbie's bullshit about me being DLR73 or whomever. Which is totally unfair to me.

    You also have to acknowledge who started those threads in the first place. It was RockingRobbie.

    There is no way in hell he wouldnt of known exactly the type of comments you guys would make. Then he now uses it to point fingers and basically slander the main site he posted on for at least two years. Everyone has been on these sites much longer than me. I like both sites for different reasons. I didnt like the comments about the Links, but also didnt care enough to post a comment about it either way. I honestly didnt want to be involved, and just continue doing what it is I do on these sites. I gravitate to different thread topics on the different sites. Plus I am a very slow typer and have difficulty composing opinion related posts. Quite often my comments are too wordy. So its not always convenient for me to type a post at any given time.

    Anyhow, he is doing the same thing that was done here over there. I personally think it displays weak charactor to talk smack about another site that you aren't on. What is the purpose. It makes no sense to me. I wish Van Jolson never did what he did in the first place but it is tough shit now, plus it really isnt any of my business anyway. At least not until now this McGeek window licker drags me through the muck.

    I expect my IP Address will show I am not any of the other users on that site, but I dont know if they would take anyones word about me being me from over here. Brett is not going to believe or care what anyone from here says. So it is possible he might believe the horseshit. I've known all along there are many people who do not like me over there, and wherever else, so who knows what they will believe.

    To be accused of being one of guys they pretty much hate, is not at all fair to me. Then I have to spend this time typing posts and messages about it. It is like you guys say, RockingRobbie sends messages to the moderators, so most likely he has already done that over there, so who the hell knows what they are gonna think. It is total bullshit.

  5. #15
    Band Manager
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,125
    Quote Originally Posted by unchainedguitars View Post
    I deleted my comments, only because he's banned and can't respond.

    But i'd be more than happy to say how i really feel, once Rawk/McGee, opens another thread.
    Then again, it ain't worth it...
    I want to nip this in the bud right away and get it all over with.

    I agree, it doesnt seem right to post when they cant post back.

    Have to just let it go until a later time I guess. I am not the only one who should feel offended though. Like I said, I'm going to post his comments and links to show what he has said.

    In the general scheme of things, it is all just ridiculous anyhow.


    EDIT: The freakin' little puke is online right now at the Links. In the time it just took me to make these two posts, he has made five or six posts over there. It is almost midnight where I live in Vancouver, so it must be about 4:00 am over where he lives. Who the hell makes posts that late on a weeknight. What a freakin' joke.
    Last edited by Heisenberg; April 15th, 2014 at 02:33 AM.

  6. #16
    Band Manager
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know?
    Posts
    3,078
    Heisenberg, you are definitely an asset to these sites. My only regret in all this bickering, is that others from this site have been effected by my comments over at the Links. But I had no idea that Rawkhead would try to tie anyone else here to me. I apologized to VHFreak for dragging his site into the discussions (he didn't seem very distressed).

    Honestly, none of this is that important, except to the guys that use these boards as a tool towards making a profit (there is nothing wrong with that, but they won't get any money from me). And even then, the DLR/Hags rift is a big part of what has made VH interesting through many inactive years. No doubt, the entrepreneur's are savvy to that.

    I could care less if Rawkhead is banned or not, because I don't take him the least bit seriously (and he has attempted all sorts of manipulations against me). He has no credibility here, and will surely lose any he might have at the Links all on his own.
    Last edited by 1234over; April 15th, 2014 at 02:49 AM.

  7. #17
    Band Manager
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,125
    Quote Originally Posted by 1234over View Post
    Heisenberg, you are definitely an asset to these sites. My only regret in all this bickering, is that others from this site have been effected by my comments over at the Links. But I had no idea that Rawkhead would try to tie anyone else here to me. I apologized to VHFreak for dragging his site into the discussions (he didn't seem very distressed).

    I could care less if Rawkhead is banned or not, because I don't take him the least bit seriously (and he has attempted all sorts of manipulations against me). He has no credibility here, and will surely lose any he might have at the Links all on his own.
    Yeah, I hear what you're saying. It's all just words on a screen. No big whoop.

    I just meant if he wasnt temporarly banned right now, he could make more comments to show what a fool he is. Then I could deal with it here. Then if this site wanted to ban him later on if warranted, I wouldnt care. I just wanted to answer his allegations directly and quickly, as I dont want it to spill over to the Links.

    I guess he got my goat again. I fell into his trap , and wasted this time typing.

    Anyhow, that is that for now.

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Your Fav From The Six Pack
    By i1sum2! in forum Main Classic Van Halen Discussion Forum
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: January 14th, 2009, 07:23 PM
  2. How to make your own CVH Six Pack DVD
    By evh_rules in forum Main Classic Van Halen Discussion Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: February 12th, 2006, 10:36 PM
  3. Rate the six pack!
    By unchainedguitars in forum Main Classic Van Halen Discussion Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: April 18th, 2005, 08:38 AM
  4. BEST cuts from the 6 pack
    By smorgdonkey in forum Main Classic Van Halen Discussion Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: March 11th, 2005, 07:09 PM
  5. LET'S GO PACK!!!!
    By ryanpday in forum Non-VH Related Stuff
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: January 11th, 2004, 07:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •