Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
VH - Poliedro, Caracus, Venezuela - 1-16-1983
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
    Band Manager

VH - Poliedro, Caracus, Venezuela - 1-16-1983

Recently uploaded upgrade from the YouTube channel of : Fletch2u - ( aka ) - BTB Productions.

I highly recommend suscribing to this YouTube channel. There is some dynamite stuff there. This particular bootleg has been around a while in fairly rough quality, but this one seems a little better.

http://www.guitars101.com/forums/f14...ot-116093.html
    Last edited by Heisenberg; December 14th, 2013 at 09:25 PM.

Band Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Recently uploaded upgrade from the YouTube channel of : Fletch2u - ( aka ) - BTB Productions.

I highly recommend suscribing to this YouTube channel. There is some dynamite stuff there. This particular bootleg has been around a while in fairly rough quality, but this one seems a little better.

Thanks!
    I find the South American shows really interesting. The whole scene of them going to a bunch of pretty fucked up foreign countries is cool. There are those accounts on the internet, about Roth having a constant flow of hookers, and EVH getting trashed at the local bars. They must have done a massive amount of cocaine, and I gotta wonder if anyonein their entourage was involved in trafficking. Guys like Doc McGhee (big-time band manager/coke dealer) are pretty common in RnR.

Only a little tardy
    The South American shows are usually the best ones. I think they played three days in Caracas, didn't they?
    http://imgur.com/Yij2gqN

Band Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick AVH fan View Post
    The South American shows are usually the best ones. I think they played three days in Caracas, didn't they?
    Yeah. I like that Wiki has this kind of info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hide_Your_Sheep_Tour

They played more shows down there than I realized (though I have seen this page before). They must have made a lot of money, and moved a lot of cocaine.

EVH diehard ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post

Holy Sh*t !!!
    Thanks so much for sharing this . This is one of the better dvd boots out there . I really love the bluesy intro that Eddie (!!!) does for "Ice Cream Man" , at about the 23:00 min. mark . It's a great contrast to Roth's acoustic version that we all love ...
    "There's a little bit of Van Halen in everyone ..."
    "Who Dares , Wins ..."
    "Van Halen was never about the singer ..."

Band Manager
    They are just CRANKIN' this show! Nice spot RR, the intro sounds really cool. Roth's screams all sound so powerful, he could really pull them off live! I think Roth's guitar was out of tune, so he just had EVH do it. It seems like that part of the video was a different person's footage that was added to the first part. It's cool, cuz it's like you have a front row seat. Intruder sounds cool too!

EVH diehard ...
    Thanks , man .
    I agree - they are just attacking the stage that night . Great stuff all around !!!
    "There's a little bit of Van Halen in everyone ..."
    "Who Dares , Wins ..."
    "Van Halen was never about the singer ..."

Band Manager

Cool

Gotta love this one here !!!

You'll notice something different about the beginning.