Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

EXCLUSIVE: Eddie Van Halen & David Lee Roth pics with girlfriends 1975-78
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

EXCLUSIVE: Eddie Van Halen & David Lee Roth pics with girlfriends 1975-78

ClassicVanHalen.com brings you another exclusive

Eddie Van Halen & David Lee Roth pics with girlfriends 1975-78

Patti, Dave, Eddie and Kat. Pic taken at Patti's cousin's apartment.

Kat, Eddie and Patti.

Patti and Dave.

Backstage at Whisky a Go Go 1976. A roadie , Alex Van Halen , Kat and David Lee Roth.

Like Mike
    Patti looks 12...

Band Manager
    Amazing scoop with these photographs. I'm just going to assume they were just fans hanging out. Not actual girlfriends they had " relations " with. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by vhfanjack View Post
    Patti looks 12...
    Both girls look young, and both them look like they had crushes on Dave and Eddie.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Amazing scoop with these photographs. I'm just going to assume they were just fans hanging out. Not actual girlfriends they had " relations " with. LOL.
    I think your right, I've assumed that there wasn't a physical side to it. What Kat says is that "Eddie was a real nice guy and always treated me nice."

Kat's best friend was Patti, who she grew up with. It was Patti's cousin, Kym, who was married to Dave and Eddie's roadie and the two girls used to spend summers with her.

They hung out with Dave and Eddie many times.

Kat states that they weren't famous when they were hanging out with them.

Newspaper cutting: Dave Roth (vocals), Mike Anthony (bass), Alex and Edward Van Halen (drums/guitar respectively) - is Kiss' favorite unsigned band in ...... With friends like that who needs money? (Pic: Mary Gar......)

Kat: "Their first autographs"

Patti and Kat with "Dave Roth (after their 1st album came out) us back stage at Long Beach Arena"

Both Patti and Kat loved those hats.

Mike Anthony , Ozzy Osbourne And Kat 1978 back stage at Long Beach Arena

Van Halen - 1976-05-29 - Pasadena, CA (SBD/FLAC)

Van Halen - 1976-05-29 - Pasadena, CA
    (Soundboard FLAC)

Bootleg title: "Civic Disobedience"

Lineage of show: SB >1st gen cass>Kenwood KX-77CW tape deck>Creative Labs Audigy 2 24bit>WAV>Adobe Audition>WAV>FLAC Frontend>FLAC(level 6)
    Quality of show: A+
    Transferred by Wooda

01. On Fire 3:40
    02. Somebody Get Me A Doctor 4:40
    03. Babe Don't Leave Me Alone 3:54
    04. Show Your Love 4:53
    05. Runnin' With The Devil 3:56
    06. Let Me Swim 6:34
    07. Let's Get Rockin' 3:01
    08. Eyes Of The Night 4:46
    09. Simple Rhyme 5:11
    10. La Grange 5:54
    11. Honolulu Baby 2:43
    12. Eruption 2:50
    13. House Of Pain 3:20
    14. I Live With Fools 5:20

Total Time: 60:42

Notes from Wooda:
    QUALITY: What can I say about this show except that it smokes all other versions you will find. Unlike "The Eyes Of Night", this show is complete and not spliced together from other club days shows, and the sound is amazing. The other little problem is that the date and location have been reported wrong for years. The show was played on Saturday May 29th, 1976 and not Sunday May 30th, 1976 which has is the incorrectly circulated date.
    NOTES: They play an extremely energetic set, and even hint about hearing the day we would all hear their songs on the radio. This is a must have show.

http://www.guitars101.com/forums/f14...ac-137247.html

Van Halen - Eyes Of The Night (1976-05-29) Audio

Band Manager
    WOW!
    Thanks.

Wow, these are VERY cool to see! Thanks. Seems like the two girls were just friends as opposed to "girlfriends" in the usual sense.

Side note… I actually have a few of those hats that Katie is wearing in that 1978 photo with Dave. They are incredibly rare, as they were only sold on the first world tour. I have never, ever seen a picture of one until now. Cool.

Also strange that one of those photos is from The Inside magazine #8. I guess they never had that picture until the mag came out. When I published that picture, I never thought I'd hear more and see more from those two young girls...

I bet they wish they took a LOT more pictures back then! (And recordings....)