Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Kiss - Page 13
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: Kiss

Band Manager
    Great stuff! Don't think I've seen any of these.

Band Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by PrideofPasadena View Post
    Great stuff! Don't think I've seen any of these.
    Damn Right!!

That KISS Facebook page I posted the link to before where these pictures are from is blowing my mind with the utmost supreme highest quality of archival rock photography I've encountered in ages.

The administrator there is JR SMALLING the road manager he's the guy who introduced KISS on all the live shows back then.

You can hear his voice on KISS ALIVE. " You wanted and you got it....the hottest band in the land....KISS!!!!!! "

You can talk to him if you want he's in my friendbox it's just the greatest fucking page I've ever seen ever every day someone posts some super rare pics from shows I never even knew happened.

The stuff there is not in the regular books they have deadly obscure stuff and it never ends.

The people posting are crew members and deadly serious well informed KISS fans with the utmost supreme knowledge of all details pertaining to whatever comes up at any given time.

Just imagine - if the old VH crew Pete Angelus, Ed Anderson, Rudy Leiren, Patrick Whitley, Larry Holster, etc, etc , put up a Facebook page talking about the old tours and posting rare candid pictures and talking about their memories posting concert adverts, backstage pass's, and snapshots from their years on the road with VH. How freakin' cool would that be.

Roadie
    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Damn Right!!

Just imagine - if the old VH crew Pete Angelus, Ed Anderson, Rudy Leiren, Patrick Whitley, Larry Holster, etc, etc , put up a Facebook page talking about the old tours and posting rare candid pictures and talking about their memories posting concert adverts, backstage pass's, and snapshots from their years on the road with VH. How freakin' cool would that be.
    yeah now that would be cooooool. But as we know, every single person in the VH family (Rudy, Pete, Big Ed, Ted, etc etc) all go out of their way to NOT talk about or put anything out there it would seem. The best we have is one unofficial doc and Greg's book coming soon ;-)

Love ya moms......
    Damm Heisenberg you are constantly outdoing yourself with these great pics.
    Keep em coming.....

Band Manager
    Here's another outdoor pic from Florida Jam 1975 ZZ Top headlined.

http://www.rockshowvideos.com/1975floridajam.html

Last edited by Heisenberg; October 12th, 2014 at 05:04 PM.

Band Manager

Band Manager

Band Manager

Band Manager

Band Manager
    That was a close call.