Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Kiss - Page 4
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 144

Thread: Kiss

  1. #31
    Bomb dropped last night on Eddie Trunk's radio show. Ace and Peter will not be allowed to preform with Kiss at the ceremony.



  2. #32
    Love ya moms......
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,006
    Im convinced gene would sell his mother for a nickel. Meanwhile im going to remember ace for this....

  3. #33
    EVH diehard ...
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    7,146
    Quote Originally Posted by Achilleslastand View Post
    Im convinced gene would sell his mother for a nickel. Meanwhile im going to remember ace for this....
    That "interview" is a classic !!!
    Ace was off the charts funny , and he stole the show . I'll always get a kick out of those clips
    "There's a little bit of Van Halen in everyone ..."
    "Who Dares , Wins ..."
    "Van Halen was never about the singer ..."

  4. #34
    No cheer******s allowed!
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    28,415
    Fuck Gene & Paul and their vendetta against two essential, original members.
    These two belong together, with the two imposters (Thayer & Singer) that look ridiculous
    in the iconic makeup.

    Reading Ace's comments in regards to this, he comes across as the most level-headed
    of the original KISS bunch.

    He mentioned how it was sad that the very people that supported Kiss and got them in the HOF,
    the fans, are not even allowed one night of satisfaction with the original members performing.
    Ace said any performance with the original members would be a 'thank you' to the fans,
    but Gene & Paul shot that down.

    Disgusting.

  5. #35
    I know the law, friend.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    In a Simple Rhyme
    Posts
    3,338
    Quote Originally Posted by unchainedguitars View Post
    Fuck Gene & Paul and their vendetta against two essential, original members.
    These two belong together, with the two imposters (Thayer & Singer) that look ridiculous
    in the iconic makeup.

    Reading Ace's comments in regards to this, he comes across as the most level-headed
    of the original KISS bunch.

    He mentioned how it was sad that the very people that supported Kiss and got them in the HOF,
    the fans, are not even allowed one night of satisfaction with the original members performing.
    Ace said any performance with the original members would be a 'thank you' to the fans,
    but Gene & Paul shot that down.

    Disgusting.
    I completely agree. Gene is such a dick and Paul is a spineless dog at Gene's ankles. Fuck both of them.
    "I won't go down in history, but I will go down on your sister."
    -David Lee Roth-



  6. #36
    Like Mike
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    6,338
    Quote Originally Posted by Achilleslastand View Post
    Im convinced gene would sell his mother for a nickel. Meanwhile im going to remember ace for this....
    Never thought I'd see someone get more hysterical over their own joke than Bill Russell.. Reminds me of the cartoon of the Joker.

    Gene looked pissed, haha.

  7. #37
    Like Mike
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    6,338
    Gene and Paul said there will be no performance at all.

  8. #38
    I know the law, friend.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    In a Simple Rhyme
    Posts
    3,338
    Quote Originally Posted by vhfanjack View Post
    Gene and Paul said there will be no performance at all.
    Who do they think they are...............Van Halen??
    "I won't go down in history, but I will go down on your sister."
    -David Lee Roth-



  9. #39
    No cheer******s allowed!
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    28,415
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboydan View Post
    Who do they think they are...............Van Halen??
    I know! LOL.

    Can't these millionaires grow up and put aside all this petty BS, for one night?

    I was so disappointed in Van Halen for not showing up & letting Sam and Mike
    accept the honor.
    Events like that were made for people like Roth, and in solidarity with the brothers,
    it was denied.
    For what?

    KISS is going that same route.

    This honor means a lot, to a lot of people and fans, as well.
    It's not the American Music Awards, it's an induction that carries a lot of weight.

    Ace seems to think Gene & Paul are doing this, because Ace & Peter refuse to take
    part in the big Kiss documentary.

    "Nothin' to lose" (the book), is the only documentary i need.

  10. #40
    No cheer******s allowed!
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    28,415
    Quote Originally Posted by vhfanjack View Post
    Never thought I'd see someone get more hysterical over their own joke than Bill Russell.. Reminds me of the cartoon of the Joker.

    Gene looked pissed, haha.
    I love when Tom mentioned Gene played the Bass guitar (pronouncing it like the fish).
    Without missing a beat, Ace said he played the trout.

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Kiss
    By i1sum2! in forum House of Music
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: October 27th, 2011, 01:31 PM
  2. The new KISS song...
    By unchainedguitars in forum House of Music
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: July 25th, 2010, 03:37 AM
  3. KISS 2nd time around
    By shiba_girl in forum Non-VH Related Stuff
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: October 4th, 2009, 10:13 PM
  4. Kiss: Alive!
    By Mean Street in forum House of Music
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: May 7th, 2008, 08:25 AM
  5. KISS MY BLARNEYSTONE!
    By i1sum2! in forum Non-VH Related Stuff
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: March 17th, 2005, 01:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •