Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
The 2013 NFL Season - Page 7
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Dance Baby!
    Quote Originally Posted by JONEZY View Post
    Here's my picks for the 2nd weekend of playoffs.

Seahawks
    Patriots
    Broncos
    49rs

Hope this weekend's games are as good as last week.
    Nice!

Quote Originally Posted by JONEZY View Post
    2 more games this Sunday. I'm picking Seattle and Denver to win.
    Punk, are you going to the game?
    Very nice! You're hot JONEZY. I hope you won some money. I didn't go. I went to the 2005 NFC Championship game against Carolina. That was the best sporting event experience of my life. Now the whole punk household is involved. Poor girls. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by unchainedguitars View Post
    I'll definitely be hoping for a Seattle SB victory, Punk!

You're team has come a long way, since way back when we first started chatting on this board.
    Thanks bro! I hope they can win it. This team is younger, faster, bigger and better then the 2005 team.

Quote Originally Posted by PrideofPasadena View Post
    Should be a good Super Bowl.Hope it snows.
    Seattle seems to be the '00 Ravens reincarnated,smack talking and all.No matter who your team is ya gotta love that D! Especially in an era where defense is being fazed out.
    If Seattle had just a little more production in the passing game I'd take them in a second,but as is I gotta go with Denver in a close one.
    The Seahawks defense is some thing special. Young, brash, hard hitting and smart. They rush 4, rarely blitz and that secondary is Crazy Good. Don't sleep on the offense. Percy Harvin is going to play. That should help.

Manning is one of the best Quarterbacks to ever play in the NFL. It's going to be tough. I can see the media turning this into Manning swan song. Which I have no problem with, it's just going to fuel the Hawks.

This should be a good Super Bowl. The Best Offense Vs. The Best Defense. This is it how it should be. Can't freakin wait!
    Daniel (1994-2013)

Band Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by punkatomic View Post

The Seahawks defense is some thing special. Young, brash, hard hitting and smart. They rush 4, rarely blitz and that secondary is Crazy Good. Don't sleep on the offense. Percy Harvin is going to play. That should help.

Manning is one of the best Quarterbacks to ever play in the NFL. It's going to be tough. I can see the media turning this into Manning swan song. Which I have no problem with, it's just going to fuel the Hawks.

This should be a good Super Bowl. The Best Offense Vs. The Best Defense. This is it how it should be. Can't freakin wait!
    Oh,Harvin is playing,that does make a difference...wow,it's so tough to call this one.If they had Rice as well I'd give Seattle the edge....it's just so even now.
    But that defense is so killer...my head is spinning with this matchup.
    I hear ya! I can't wait either.The last time we had the best Defense vs best Offense was SB 25...and that turned out to be classic.I think this one will be as well.I wish we didn't have to wait two weeks.

No cheer******s allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by PrideofPasadena View Post
    Oh,Harvin is playing,that does make a difference...wow,it's so tough to call this one.If they had Rice as well I'd give Seattle the edge....it's just so even now.
    But that defense is so killer...my head is spinning with this matchup.
    I hear ya! I can't wait either.The last time we had the best Defense vs best Offense was SB 25...and that turned out to be classic.I think this one will be as well.I wish we didn't have to wait two weeks.
    The Hawks are making manning look like a high school quarterback!

22-0, as of half.

Love ya moms......
    I knew Seattles defense was great but last night they completely shut down and befuddled the Denver offense. Matter of factly its one of the best defenses ive seen in all my years of watching football. They are right up there with the 85 Bears or the 2000 Ravens maybe even better. If they can keep the core of guys together they my rack up multiple SB titles. And sadly my team Dallas has to play Seattle next year in Seattle no less....Ouch!

TPS Reports
    I was hoping for a competitive game, didn't turn out that way. Seattle kicked ass. Glad a defensive player got the MVP. Congrats Punk!
    Go RAMS!

Dance Baby!
    Wow!

That was an ass whooping! I knew the Hawks defense was on to something special, but what they did to the Broncos was borderline criminal. Impressive. The fact that it's John Elway's Denver Broncos only makes it sweeter. That sum bitch beat our Seahawks like a drum when the they were in the AFC west. Only fitting that the Seahawks bitched slapped the Broncos in the Super Bowl and the whole world got to witness it.

Just think, they'll be back next year for another run. This team is built for the long haul. The window is still opening.

I had a little hangover Monday. Feeling much better today. I'm taking tomorrow off and taken my kids to the Championship parade.

Where the hell is Jungle Drummer?

Anyway, now that the NFL season is over, everything should get back to normal.

I'm superstitious. One of the reason why I've kept my postings limited, why I need a hair cut now and why I haven't called certain friends in months. I guess if it works...

Pete Carroll is on to something. We'll find out more next season, but he has a bunch of young men, with an attitude and Russell Wilson that will do ANYTHING for that man.

JONEZY, the NFC West next season is going to be a knock down drag out slobber knocker. Looking forward to it.

Cue up some Queen...

Super Bowl XLVIII Champions.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Daniel (1994-2013)