Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
The 2013 NFL Season - Page 4
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Yours truly, As Is
    Haha! The Broncos juggernaut just keeps rolling along, with a smashing of the Eagles 52-20. Manning didnt even play in the 4th quarter, but still finished 28-34 for 327 yds, 4 more TDs, and he still has 0 INTs. Extends his own NFL record with his 27th game with 4+ TD passes, and ties an NFL record with 16 TDs to start the season w/o an INT.

His mastery of the no huddle offense, with so many weapons at his disposal and a great O line, makes this offense virtually unstoppable. Barring injury, it is almost a foregone conclusion that Demaryius Thomas, Eric Decker, and Wes Welker will all get over 1000 yds receiving this year. But could TE Julius Thomas make them the first team ever with 4 1000 yd receivers?

And to make things more unfair, the Special Teams came up with two TDs today as well!
    "My favorite position for drumming was always a cigarette in one hand and a drink in the other. And checking out the women!"-Alex Van Halen

Proud to be an ADKOT loving, Drum Thread starting CVH "bad apple" to counterpoint pompous, self centered egotism.

Duct Tape:A Drummer's best friend!

Yours truly, As Is
    Sorry Dan and ALS, but the NFC East is absolutely horrible. Really pathetic. The 2-2 Cowboys are in first, but even the 0-4 Giants are still alive in this division...
    "My favorite position for drumming was always a cigarette in one hand and a drink in the other. And checking out the women!"-Alex Van Halen

Proud to be an ADKOT loving, Drum Thread starting CVH "bad apple" to counterpoint pompous, self centered egotism.

Love ya moms......
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Drummer View Post
    Sorry Dan and ALS, but the NFC East is absolutely horrible. Really pathetic. The 2-2 Cowboys are in first, but even the 0-4 Giants are still alive in this division...
    I have to agree.....
    Everytime it appears the Cowboys turn the corner they run into the proverbial brick wall. And who do they have looming on next weeks schedule but Mr FrankenForehead himself Peyton Manning and the broncos.
    Another 8-8 season seems to be a fair prediction.

Yours truly, As Is
    Quote Originally Posted by Achilleslastand View Post
    I have to agree.....
    Everytime it appears the Cowboys turn the corner they run into the proverbial brick wall. And who do they have looming on next weeks schedule but Mr FrankenForehead himself Peyton Manning and the broncos.
    Another 8-8 season seems to be a fair prediction.
    Lol. Look at the bright side. 8-8 probably means a division title for you guys! Of course, then you'll likely be the sacrificial lamb slaughtered up here in Seattle...

Love ya moms......
    Lol. Look at the bright side. 8-8 probably means a division title for you guys! Of course, then you'll likely be the sacrificial lamb slaughtered up here in Seattle...
    I know its hard to contain your excitement because the SeaHags have been doormats for oh so long but please keep it at a minimum. I am glad you guys beat Copernicus and the 49ers like a drum earlier in the year though. Did you know Pete Carrols fav band is Led Zeppelin?

Yours truly, As Is
    I know its hard to contain your excitement because the SeaHags have been doormats for oh so long but please keep it at a minimum. I am glad you guys beat Copernicus and the 49ers like a drum earlier in the year though. Did you know Pete Carrols fav band is Led Zeppelin?
    Haha, no, I did not know that. Actually, you already know that Peyton and the Broncos are my team. I keep irritating my friends cuz I keep telling them the Broncos are gonna beat the Seachickens in the SB.

Love ya moms......
    Haha, no, I did not know that. Actually, you already know that Peyton and the Broncos are my team. I keep irritating my friends cuz I keep telling them the Broncos are gonna beat the Seachickens in the SB.
    Oh I thought your fav team was the Seahawks. Ill bet you a pizza that the Cowboys beat the broncos.....That is if you give me 15 points.

TPS Reports
    Rams better get their shit together ASAP. If they lose to Jacksonville on Sunday they'll be 1-4. No running game, a QB who was supposed to be awesome is mediocre to say the least. Pretty sad when the best player on the team is the long snapper.
    Go RAMS!

Yours truly, As Is
    Oh I thought your fav team was the Seahawks. Ill bet you a pizza that the Cowboys beat the broncos.....That is if you give me 15 points.
    Haha! Good thing I didnt take that bet, as the Broncos D actually managed to make Romo look like a HOFer for a day...but the Broncos still get the W, Manning racks up another 400yds and 4 TDs, rushes for his first in 5 yrs, and Denver obliterates the record for most points in the first 5 games, passing the Greatest Show On Turf's record.

In the end, Romo does what he does best, throwing a costly pic. j/k

Love ya moms......
    Haha! Good thing I didnt take that bet, as the Broncos D actually managed to make Romo look like a HOFer for a day...but the Broncos still get the W, Manning racks up another 400yds and 4 TDs, rushes for his first in 5 yrs, and Denver obliterates the record for most points in the first 5 games, passing the Greatest Show On Turf's record.

In the end, Romo does what he does best, throwing a costly pic. j/k
    All I will say is that was a helluva game. Cant blame this all on Romo as the D did allow 51 and around 500 yards of offense.