Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
The 2013 NFL Season - Page 2
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Love ya moms......
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboydan View Post
    12 player league............do we even have 12 members on here?
    I tried this last year and I think you were the only person to join. I'm down though, if others join as well.
    Count me in........
    Whats the prize?

? ? ? ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Achilleslastand View Post
    Count me in........
    Whats the prize?
    Prizes????? there are no stinkin prizes.... OK maybe I can award 2 VH bic lighters to the winner

imgres.jpg
    Why behave in public if your living on a playground?

Band Manager
    I'm hoping my Steelers can generate some more offense this season,particulary in the running game.The O-Line looks like spotty again,unfortunately.

? ? ? ?
    Quote Originally Posted by PrideofPasadena View Post
    I'm hoping my Steelers can generate some more offense this season,particulary in the running game.The O-Line looks like spotty again,unfortunately.
    Well I sure hope your Pittsburgh Stinkers, and the Baltimore Rasins, and the Cincinnati Bungles fall to the wayside so my beloved Cleveland Clowns can be tops of the AFC North this year
    51ef186e18dc00c2d31982567235c559.jpg
    Why behave in public if your living on a playground?

Yours truly, As Is
    Here's to another stellar, injury free season for the Sheriff, Peyton. I really wanna see him get atleast one more ring...it would be a crying shame if Eli actually ends up with more rings. Also hope Peyton sticks around long enough to break Favre's records, but that O line better watch his back...

Manning is probably the only guy who could have ever gotten me to root for Denver. Now, if the Eagles would just get rid of Mike Prick so I could start rooting for my childhood fav team again...
    "My favorite position for drumming was always a cigarette in one hand and a drink in the other. And checking out the women!"-Alex Van Halen

Proud to be an ADKOT loving, Drum Thread starting CVH "bad apple" to counterpoint pompous, self centered egotism.

Duct Tape:A Drummer's best friend!

Band Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmooth67 View Post
    Well I sure hope your Pittsburgh Stinkers, and the Baltimore Rasins, and the Cincinnati Bungles fall to the wayside so my beloved Cleveland Clowns can be tops of the AFC North this year
    51ef186e18dc00c2d31982567235c559.jpg
    I'd actually be wishing the opposite if I was a Browns fan.Good QB class this year.Wheedon isn't the future.
    If by some strange reason Wheedon or Campbell deliver this year (stranger things have happened) the Browns will definitely be a tough matchup for anyone in the AFC North.Especially with Turner's offense...their play calling looks better already.The D is of course well capable now.
    The last three years their drafting has improved greatly,thus,so have they.
    Give the Browns a decent QB and they become a dangerous perennial playoff team.It pains me to say but that would be big trouble for the entire division.
    Last edited by PrideofPasadena; August 13th, 2013 at 04:16 PM.

Yours truly, As Is
    A stellar opening for Manning and the Broncos' Super Bowl winning season, with 7 TD passes and a rout of the Defending champs, the Ravens.
    "My favorite position for drumming was always a cigarette in one hand and a drink in the other. And checking out the women!"-Alex Van Halen

Proud to be an ADKOT loving, Drum Thread starting CVH "bad apple" to counterpoint pompous, self centered egotism.

Band Manager
    Jesus! My Steelers look horrible! They'll be lucky to be 8-8 again.Major O-Line problems! This is looking like it's going to be a long year.

TPS Reports
    RAMS Win over Arizona. Good win for a young Rams team. Got a tough game next week against Atlanta. So its good to get 1 win to start off with.

And, I had Peyton Manning/Adrian Peterson/A.Johnson on my fantasy team. Got an easy win.
    Go RAMS!

Yours truly, As Is
    Big game for the Hawks against the 49ers. Apparently, Guinness Book Of Records is going to be present to see if our stadium will be the loudest sports stadium ever recorded in the world.

I'm looking forward to the Manning Bowl and hopefully another huge game for Peyton and the Broncos.