Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
I found my heaven
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    ? ? ? ?
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    213

    I found my heaven

    Hello to all.... Today I was looking for any new news for the VH 2013 tour when I came across the site.
    I believe I found my heaven. Classsic Van Halen is what Im all about. I listen to the old stuff everyday only
    to relize that I still dont know all the words to the songs.. My 1st Van Halen concert was 1984 at the
    Richfield Coliseum in Richfield Ohio at the good ole age of 17. Fast forward to 2007 and I'm now watching Van Halen
    at Quicken Loans Arena in downtown Cleveland Ohio with my 13 year old daughter (passing the tourch of good ole family values).
    I also am fortunate to share my birthday with Alex Van Halen and Harry Truman (for those who know who Harry is) May 8th.
    So Im glad I found a place that shares my likes and desires when it comes to good ole rock and roll VAN HALEN ROCKS!
    and so does this site and everyone who resides here.


    YEAH THATS IT A LITTE MORE TO RIGHT.

  2. #2
    Only a little tardy
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    3,479
    Welcome! I'm quite aware who Harry is by the way!

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmooth67 View Post
    Hello to all.... Today I was looking for any new news for the VH 2013 tour when I came across the site.
    I believe I found my heaven. Classsic Van Halen is what Im all about. I listen to the old stuff everyday only
    to relize that I still dont know all the words to the songs.. My 1st Van Halen concert was 1984 at the
    Richfield Coliseum in Richfield Ohio at the good ole age of 17. Fast forward to 2007 and I'm now watching Van Halen
    at Quicken Loans Arena in downtown Cleveland Ohio with my 13 year old daughter (passing the tourch of good ole family values).
    I also am fortunate to share my birthday with Alex Van Halen and Harry Truman (for those who know who Harry is) May 8th.
    So Im glad I found a place that shares my likes and desires when it comes to good ole rock and roll VAN HALEN ROCKS!
    and so does this site and everyone who resides here.


    YEAH THATS IT A LITTE MORE TO RIGHT.
    Stick around!

  4. #4
    No cheer******s allowed!
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    28,415
    Quote Originally Posted by wimpyliberalbuster32 View Post
    Stick around!
    Especially, if your idea of heaven is endless bickering!

  5. #5
    I know the law, friend.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    In a Simple Rhyme
    Posts
    3,338
    "We'll make heaven our place on Earth."

    -Belinda C.

    Welcome. Hope you have thick skin and a sense of humor or this place might feel more like hell.
    "I won't go down in history, but I will go down on your sister."
    -David Lee Roth-



  6. #6
    Band Manager
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,717
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmooth67 View Post
    Hello to all.... Today I was looking for any new news for the VH 2013 tour when I came across the site.
    I believe I found my heaven. Classsic Van Halen is what Im all about. I listen to the old stuff everyday only
    to relize that I still dont know all the words to the songs.. My 1st Van Halen concert was 1984 at the
    Richfield Coliseum in Richfield Ohio at the good ole age of 17. Fast forward to 2007 and I'm now watching Van Halen
    at Quicken Loans Arena in downtown Cleveland Ohio with my 13 year old daughter (passing the tourch of good ole family values).
    I also am fortunate to share my birthday with Alex Van Halen and Harry Truman (for those who know who Harry is) May 8th.
    So Im glad I found a place that shares my likes and desires when it comes to good ole rock and roll VAN HALEN ROCKS!
    and so does this site and everyone who resides here.


    YEAH THATS IT A LITTE MORE TO RIGHT.
    Welcome! Great job passing on the VH values to your daughter.I did the same with my little sister.The kids need all the help they can get.It sounds stupid but this kind of thing should be mandatory.Depending on the youngster,it's tough occassionally, talking to youngsters that haven't seen Jaws or haven't heard Sticky Fingers,etc....pisses me off sometimes.

    Great show that night at the Q.I was their as well.

  7. #7
    EVH diehard ...
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    7,146
    Welcome !
    Hope you stick around to enjoy this site . Be careful what you wish for though ... Haha
    "There's a little bit of Van Halen in everyone ..."
    "Who Dares , Wins ..."
    "Van Halen was never about the singer ..."

  8. #8
    No cheer******s allowed!
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    28,415
    For a guy that has "found his heaven," he seems to have vacated the site, after a single post.

  9. #9
    ? ? ? ?
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    213
    Quote Originally Posted by unchainedguitars View Post
    For a guy that has "found his heaven," he seems to have vacated the site, after a single post.
    No that's not true. I work very long hours during the winter months thus gives little time to troll the site.
    I am here just not at the capacity one thinks i should be

  10. #10
    No cheer******s allowed!
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    28,415
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmooth67 View Post


    No that's not true. I work very long hours during the winter months thus gives little time to troll the site.
    I am here just not at the capacity one thinks i should be
    Okay, got it!

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Child In Time vs Stairway To Heaven
    By IronicA in forum The Guitar Shop
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: August 11th, 2009, 06:39 AM
  2. Irvine CA - Heaven or Not So Much...?
    By ravennaloveseddie in forum Non-VH Related Stuff
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: July 27th, 2009, 04:07 AM
  3. Heaven's getting another angel
    By unchainedguitars in forum Non-VH Related Stuff
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: June 27th, 2009, 02:08 AM
  4. Black Sabbath with Dio/Heaven and Hell
    By Mean Street in forum House of Music
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: August 26th, 2008, 06:31 AM
  5. Stairway To Heaven...
    By laner in forum House of Music
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: December 26th, 2001, 09:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •