Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Edward and giant Frankie at City Walk in Studio City
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1

    Edward and giant Frankie at City Walk in Studio City

    evh axe.jpg

    Wolfgang tweeted this photo last week.

    @WolfVanHalen: Today was his first time actually seeing it in person! @eddievanhalen #finally #citywalk pic.twitter.com/7PHVNyl8”

    Ed looks fantastic! Better than he has in years really.

  2. #2
    Git some!
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Somewhere...
    Posts
    8,459
    Alright, obligatory post on Eddie's fashion sense in 3...2...1
    Ready, Eddie!

  3. #3
    EVH diehard ...
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    7,146
    I saw this a few days ago on the VHND , and commented on it here on the 'Life Support' thread .
    Great photo and story . Hard to believe the Eddie had never seen it or been there before !
    Very cool .
    "There's a little bit of Van Halen in everyone ..."
    "Who Dares , Wins ..."
    "Van Halen was never about the singer ..."

  4. #4
    EVH diehard ...
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    7,146
    Quote Originally Posted by Matocaster View Post
    evh axe.jpg

    Wolfgang tweeted this photo last week.

    @WolfVanHalen: Today was his first time actually seeing it in person! @eddievanhalen #finally #citywalk pic.twitter.com/7PHVNyl8

    Ed looks fantastic! Better than he has in years really.
    Thanks for posting this here on CVH .
    Eddie does look great and he seems happy and in good spirits . Very nice to see , and this bodes well for next year ...
    "There's a little bit of Van Halen in everyone ..."
    "Who Dares , Wins ..."
    "Van Halen was never about the singer ..."

  5. #5
    No cheer******s allowed!
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    28,415
    Running out of time, stop dickin' around Edward!

    Get the band out there, either in the studio or on the road.
    Dave has about one year left in him, vocally.

    It's the truth, not trying to offend.

  6. #6
    Band Manager
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,717
    Quote Originally Posted by unchainedguitars View Post
    Running out of time, stop dickin' around Edward!

    Get the band out there, either in the studio or on the road.
    Dave has about one year left in him, vocally.

    It's the truth, not trying to offend.

    That's what I said when I saw the recent photo of him hanging christmas lights.On a ladder no less!

  7. #7
    No cheer******s allowed!
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    28,415
    Quote Originally Posted by PrideofPasadena View Post
    That's what I said when I saw the recent photo of him hanging christmas lights.On a ladder no less!
    There's never any sense of urgency with these guys.

    Dave is making these pointless youtube videos, in a bunny outfit.
    Ed is posing for random shots at other band's sound checks, or in front of tacky tourist attractions...
    It's like, "You're all better, let's go!"

    They aborted the tour, they gotta get back on the horse, while they still can.

  8. #8
    EVH diehard ...
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    7,146
    Ed has just had a recovery period and is getting back to normal . Walking around at a hard rock exhibit or putting up Christmas ornaments is a far cry from doing scissor kicks and "flying Eddie's" night after night !

    The Japan dates are booked and 2013 is literally right around the corner .
    Geez , people .....
    "There's a little bit of Van Halen in everyone ..."
    "Who Dares , Wins ..."
    "Van Halen was never about the singer ..."

  9. #9
    Yours truly, As Is
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Starwood, WA or is it Gazzariville?
    Posts
    5,800
    Quote Originally Posted by rawkinrobbievh1 View Post
    Ed has just had a recovery period and is getting back to normal . Walking around at a hard rock exhibit or putting up Christmas ornaments is a far cry from doing scissor kicks and "flying Eddie's" night after night !

    The Japan dates are booked and 2013 is literally right around the corner .
    Geez , people .....
    Yes, patience...
    "My favorite position for drumming was always a cigarette in one hand and a drink in the other. And checking out the women!"-Alex Van Halen

    Proud to be an ADKOT loving, Drum Thread starting CVH "bad apple" to counterpoint pompous, self centered egotism.

    Duct Tape:A Drummer's best friend!

  10. #10
    I know the law, friend.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    In a Simple Rhyme
    Posts
    3,338
    Being a Springsteen fan and a Van Halen fan stretches me across both ends of the spectrum. When it comes to touring schedule and production in old age, The Boss, while older than everyone in VH, keeps turning out records and touring like a madman while putting on 3 hour shows night after night all over the world. VH, well.......I really love VH.
    "I won't go down in history, but I will go down on your sister."
    -David Lee Roth-



 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Help choosing a new amp(Jet City)
    By WV5150 in forum The Guitar Shop
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: March 10th, 2012, 06:53 AM
  2. Light this City
    By unchainedguitars in forum House of Music
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: October 30th, 2009, 02:08 PM
  3. Sin City
    By dancinglilo in forum Non-VH Related Stuff
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: October 23rd, 2007, 11:03 PM
  4. *** Coming To A City Near You!!! ***
    By BadassMOFO in forum Van Halen YouTube Videos
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: August 24th, 2007, 07:59 PM
  5. Dougnut City.
    By Mean Street in forum Main Classic Van Halen Discussion Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: April 4th, 2005, 12:06 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •