Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
The Van Halen 2013 Tour Announcement
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

The Van Halen 2013 Tour Announcement

David Lee Roth Hints At Van Halen Tour Announcement?

Start spreadin' the ...

01/11/2013

A new photo posted by David Lee Roth may be hinting that a Van Halen tour announcement is on the way.
    Roth shared an image of he and his trusty companion/sheepdog Russ, along with the caption "Start spreadin' the…"

Things have been quiet in the Van Halen camp for some time, as the band was forced into a lengthy hiatus following Eddie's surgery for a severe bout of Diverticulitis last year.

The guitar icon's health issue forced the cancellation of a full series of North American concerts last summer, as well as the need to reschedule some Japanese dates originally set for last fall.

http://www.antimusic.com/news/13/Jan...uncement.shtml

Van Halen tour announcement due soon?

Friday, January 11, 2013

A new photo posted by David Lee Roth may be hinting that a Van Halen tour announcement is on the way.

Roth shared an image of he and his trusty companion/sheepdog Russ, along with the caption “Start spreadin’ the…”

Things have been quiet in the Van Halen camp for some time, as the band was forced into a lengthy hiatus following Eddie’s surgery for a severe bout of Diverticulitis last year.

The guitar icon’s health issue forced the cancellation of a full series of North American concerts last summer, as well as the need to reschedule some Japanese dates originally set for last fall.

The band’s “A Different Kind Of Truth” tour will resume with three shows in Japan: the Tokyo Dome on June 21 and Osaka’s City Central Gymnasium on June 24 and 26.

Van Halen recently swept the 2012 hennemusic Rock News Awards, taking top honors in the Rock News Artist Of The Year and Rock News Story Of The Year categories.

http://www.hennemusic.com/2013/01/va...-due-soon.html

David Lee Roth telling the back row 'to Shut The F*ck Up or I will move you down the front'.

TROUBLE BUSTIN' THROUGH
    Sounds good!! Lets get 2013 going!!!

Yours truly, As Is
    It's only a matter of time...
    "My favorite position for drumming was always a cigarette in one hand and a drink in the other. And checking out the women!"-Alex Van Halen

Proud to be an ADKOT loving, Drum Thread starting CVH "bad apple" to counterpoint pompous, self centered egotism.

Duct Tape:A Drummer's best friend!

Band Manager
    They are probably just picking up where they left off, and making up the shows cancelled because of EVH's sickness. I hope they change the stage, and add some new excitement. I want more new music, too. Even just a new single.

That is a cool photo of Roth filming HFT. Looks like Pete Angelus on the left. They look pretty short.
    It can't be "Van Halen" without Roth, any more than it can be "Van Halen" without Eddie.

Permanent vacation
    Dig the photo of Roth with his dog, there. Good way to look cool in your 50s without going over the top as so many rockstars do.

Seems to have stayed in good shape too, what with the spread legs!
    "I am not one of those weak-spirited, sappy Americans who want to be liked by all the people around them. I don’t care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it. My affections, being concentrated over a few people, are not spread all over Hell in a vile attempt to placate sulky, worthless shits."

~ William S. Burroughs

No cheer******s allowed!
    Sounds like a reference to New York, New York.

Either Roth has a Sinatra tribute disc coming out, or Van Halen is breaking in a new Bass player at
    the cafe wha?

I know the law, friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by unchainedguitars View Post
    Sounds like a reference to New York, New York.

Either Roth has a Sinatra tribute disc coming out, or Van Halen is breaking in a new Bass player at
    the cafe wha?
    I told you they'd cover "Bim, Bam, Baby"!

Seeing this news got me excited and ready for another show. I popped ADKOT back in the car today and cracked that mother up real loud on the way to work.............man oh man what nice comeback album! Can't wait for a followup! Let's go boys, get the shows made up, do another run through the States in the Summer and then back into the studio for another album.
    "I won't go down in history, but I will go down on your sister."
    -David Lee Roth-

Band Manager

Cool

Allright, good news. Get the show on the road.
    04f9398a0d8c7ef7ae6a7ba672243b89.jpg

Yours truly, As Is
    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Allright, good news. Get the show on the road.
    04f9398a0d8c7ef7ae6a7ba672243b89.jpg
    Ha! Hberg you post some of the funniest pics man!
    "My favorite position for drumming was always a cigarette in one hand and a drink in the other. And checking out the women!"-Alex Van Halen

Proud to be an ADKOT loving, Drum Thread starting CVH "bad apple" to counterpoint pompous, self centered egotism.

Duct Tape:A Drummer's best friend!

No cheer******s allowed!
    It pains me to say this, but i think i've become officially burnt-out on all things Van Halen.

I don't even watch these new Roth Diary things, featured on Youtube.

I was listening to a VH mix earlier today, and it dawned on me that i've played these songs about
    ten million times, throughout my lifetime.

My life is passing me by!

I need a break (no pun intended).