Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
New to the setlist for 2013 - Page 3
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Bad Ass Motherfucker
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Drummer View Post
    Realistically, Jump will never leave the rotation, but any of those others could leave the set easily. I'm hoping for atleast 3 or 4 more ADKOT songs to eventually be played and 3 or 4 more deep cuts to show up(LUTS, In A Simple Rhyme, DDL?).
    Yeah, Jump leaving the setlist is a total pipe-dream... They can keep it in there, but play it in the middle of the show or something - don't close with it. I'd like to hear them close out with back to back rockers with no break in between... go out in high gear...
    Achilleslastand - You come off as attempting to sound funny in every worthless post of yours...If i was you id be seeking a refund from the dane cook school of comedy as its clear to me you got ripped off....

EVH diehard ...
    Quote Originally Posted by VAiN View Post
    Yeah, Jump leaving the setlist is a total pipe-dream... They can keep it in there, but play it in the middle of the show or something - don't close with it. I'd like to hear them close out with back to back rockers with no break in between... go out in high gear...
    I agree with this post .
    VH have used "Jump" as a closing tune for a long time . With all three singers at some point or other , if i'm not mistaken ?
    "There's a little bit of Van Halen in everyone ..."
    "Who Dares , Wins ..."
    "Van Halen was never about the singer ..."

EVH diehard ...
    I'm all for having some more tracks off ADKOT for the next tour dates !
    Let's hope it happens .
    "Who Dares , Wins ..."

Yours truly, As Is
    Quote Originally Posted by rawkinrobbievh1 View Post
    I agree with this post .
    VH have used "Jump" as a closing tune for a long time . With all three singers at some point or other , if i'm not mistaken ?
    Yeah I wouldnt mind Jump being earlier in the set, but the WORST closer of any VH tour ever was When It's Love on the 2004 debacle of a tour...I remember my cousin and I just looking at each other and going WTF? when the lights came on and the show was over. That was as big a letdown as when VH actually used Right Now as the opener in some shows on one of the Spam tours in the 90s.
    "My favorite position for drumming was always a cigarette in one hand and a drink in the other. And checking out the women!"-Alex Van Halen

Proud to be an ADKOT loving, Drum Thread starting CVH "bad apple" to counterpoint pompous, self centered egotism.

Duct Tape:A Drummer's best friend!

Yours truly, As Is
    A Loss Of Control/Outta Space/Bottoms Up three-fer to end the show would kick some ass!
    "My favorite position for drumming was always a cigarette in one hand and a drink in the other. And checking out the women!"-Alex Van Halen

Proud to be an ADKOT loving, Drum Thread starting CVH "bad apple" to counterpoint pompous, self centered egotism.

EVH diehard ...
    That's a cool 3 pack punch , JD !!
    "Who Dares , Wins ..."

Yours truly, As Is
    Quote Originally Posted by rawkinrobbievh1 View Post
    That's a cool 3 pack punch , JD !!
    It would be a perfect excuse for the band to get both LOC and OS into the set and Bottoms Up was always an upbeat way to bring the house down at the end back in the day. I still say Al should bring back the flaming gong!

Only a little tardy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Drummer View Post
    It would be a perfect excuse for the band to get both LOC and OS into the set and Bottoms Up was always an upbeat way to bring the house down at the end back in the day. I still say Al should bring back the flaming gong!
    I agree with all of this.
    http://imgur.com/Yij2gqN

Yours truly, As Is
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick AVH fan View Post
    I agree with all of this.
    Really, Wolf should just consult me for the setlist on the next tour. I'll work cheap.

TROUBLE BUSTIN' THROUGH
    Always thought ''Aint talkin bout love'' was a great closer... Wish they would leave out ''Jump'', ''You really got me''

What about ''somebody get me a doctor''? and finish it out with ''Happy Trails''.