Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
New to the setlist for 2013 - Page 2
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Yours truly, As Is
    Quote Originally Posted by ckr1231 View Post
    All of this is subjective to DLR's voice capabilities !!
    Yep, and is why we may never get to hear On Fire again, unless Wolf does the chorus himself, which is a bummer since it's still my favorite off the debut.
    "My favorite position for drumming was always a cigarette in one hand and a drink in the other. And checking out the women!"-Alex Van Halen

Proud to be an ADKOT loving, Drum Thread starting CVH "bad apple" to counterpoint pompous, self centered egotism.

Duct Tape:A Drummer's best friend!

TROUBLE BUSTIN' THROUGH
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Drummer View Post
    Yep, and is why we may never get to hear On Fire again, unless Wolf does the chorus himself, which is a bummer since it's still my favorite off the debut.
    Dave can do it just cut the failed screams and the high singing bullshit out. Like he did at some shows in 07 with Atomic Punk.

Yours truly, As Is
    Quote Originally Posted by GRAZI View Post
    Dave can do it just cut the failed screams and the high singing bullshit out. Like he did at some shows in 07 with Atomic Punk.
    Good point. AP sounded good in 07. He could sing On Fire lower and Wolf could probably still do the high parts and it would sound cool.
    "My favorite position for drumming was always a cigarette in one hand and a drink in the other. And checking out the women!"-Alex Van Halen

Proud to be an ADKOT loving, Drum Thread starting CVH "bad apple" to counterpoint pompous, self centered egotism.

Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Drummer View Post
    The 2012 set was several songs different from the previous tour...who's to say the next tour wont have several new cuts different from the 2012 tour?
    Because I think the 2013 leg will be considered part of last years tour, and they'll probably use the same stage, songs, etc.

Yours truly, As Is
    Quote Originally Posted by wimpyliberalbuster32 View Post
    Because I think the 2013 leg will be considered part of last years tour, and they'll probably use the same stage, songs, etc.
    But, they will probably be playing a lot of repeat cities, and we know they soundchecked songs like, As Is, LUTS, YAYB, Outta Space, etc. I just dont see them doing the EXACT same set the next go around. We will see...

Quote Originally Posted by ErickC View Post
    I hope they include Mean Street
    That would be cool.

Bad Ass Motherfucker
    Addition by subtraction - drop dance the night away, jump, pretty woman, I'll wait, you really got me, beautiful girls, women in love and outta love again. Fill in the blanks with ADKOT tunes and keep girl gone bad in there. Done.
    Achilleslastand - You come off as attempting to sound funny in every worthless post of yours...If i was you id be seeking a refund from the dane cook school of comedy as its clear to me you got ripped off....

Yours truly, As Is
    Quote Originally Posted by VAiN View Post
    Addition by subtraction - drop dance the night away, jump, pretty woman, I'll wait, you really got me, beautiful girls, women in love and outta love again. Fill in the blanks with ADKOT tunes and keep girl gone bad in there. Done.
    That works.

Bad Ass Motherfucker
    We'll find out in less than 6 months.. I'm really hoping for a new rotation.
    Achilleslastand - You come off as attempting to sound funny in every worthless post of yours...If i was you id be seeking a refund from the dane cook school of comedy as its clear to me you got ripped off....

Yours truly, As Is
    Quote Originally Posted by VAiN View Post
    We'll find out in less than 6 months.. I'm really hoping for a new rotation.
    Realistically, Jump will never leave the rotation, but any of those others could leave the set easily. I'm hoping for atleast 3 or 4 more ADKOT songs to eventually be played and 3 or 4 more deep cuts to show up(LUTS, In A Simple Rhyme, DDL?).