Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    Peace...
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    702

    EVH at Tremonti Soundcheck

    I was crazy excited to see these pics of Eddie at Wolf's show on Twitter today... Smile... He looks fantastic!!! In the second shot Ed is at soundcheck located back right...

    2011 Iphone 866.jpg2011 Iphone 868.jpg

  2. #2
    Yours truly, As Is
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Starwood, WA or is it Gazzariville?
    Posts
    5,800
    Ed looks great. Much better than he did in that Japan TV special a couple months back where he, Al, and Dave were interviewed at Dave's house. I still believe 2013 will be a great year for VH.
    "My favorite position for drumming was always a cigarette in one hand and a drink in the other. And checking out the women!"-Alex Van Halen

    Proud to be an ADKOT loving, Drum Thread starting CVH "bad apple" to counterpoint pompous, self centered egotism.

    Duct Tape:A Drummer's best friend!

  3. #3
    Peace...
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    702
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Drummer View Post
    Ed looks great. Much better than he did in that Japan TV special a couple months back where he, Al, and Dave were interviewed at Dave's house. I still believe 2013 will be a great year for VH.
    Hey!!! How are you JD?? Yes, Ed looks really well. I have not watched the Japan TV special, somehow I must have missed that.

    Your optimism is inspiring... here's to a fantastic 2013!! I am not sure I can handle much more than this year though. Two VH shows and meeting Shinedown. Slamming.... perfect.

  4. #4
    Yours truly, As Is
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Starwood, WA or is it Gazzariville?
    Posts
    5,800
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelah View Post
    Hey!!! How are you JD?? Yes, Ed looks really well. I have not watched the Japan TV special, somehow I must have missed that.

    Your optimism is inspiring... here's to a fantastic 2013!! I am not sure I can handle much more than this year though. Two VH shows and meeting Shinedown. Slamming.... perfect.
    Haha! Somehow I believe you could also handle an exciting VH 2013 too!

    Ed looked really pale and tired in the Japan special, to me...of course we didnt know he was ill at the time either.
    "My favorite position for drumming was always a cigarette in one hand and a drink in the other. And checking out the women!"-Alex Van Halen

    Proud to be an ADKOT loving, Drum Thread starting CVH "bad apple" to counterpoint pompous, self centered egotism.

    Duct Tape:A Drummer's best friend!

  5. #5
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    5,746
    That shot of the bar looks cool! It must be weird to go from arenas to playing what looks like a suburban rock n' roll bar. There are a couple of places around here that look similar to that. I wonder if being back in that environment takes Eddie back to the early days of Van Halen?

  6. #6

    Holidays in Dubai

    Words are missing to tell you how much we enjoyed, this journey in Malaysia and that, thanks to you. We are very grateful to you and hope to travel again with your agency in future. Thank you very very much, Via Dubai Travels and Holidays.

    Holidays in Dubai

  7. #7
    EVH diehard ...
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    7,146
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice Cream Man View Post
    That shot of the bar looks cool! It must be weird to go from arenas to playing what looks like a suburban rock n' roll bar. There are a couple of places around here that look similar to that. I wonder if being back in that environment takes Eddie back to the early days of Van Halen?
    i would think it does , ICM .

    back when they did interviews for the 'secret' gig at the Whiskey in the 90's , Ed and Al made a few comments about the bar days . it was cool to hear them talk about that era ...
    "There's a little bit of Van Halen in everyone ..."
    "Who Dares , Wins ..."
    "Van Halen was never about the singer ..."

  8. #8
    Haha! Look at the grin on Wolfgang's face! Looks like he's so happy his Dad's feeling well enough to come to his show. They both look great! Good for both of them.

    I'm happy too, to see Eddie looking well..thanks for sharing them, Nelah!
    remember....after the fire, after all the rain
    i will be the flame.....

  9. #9
    Peace...
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    702
    Quote Originally Posted by ravennaloveseddie View Post
    Haha! Look at the grin on Wolfgang's face! Looks like he's so happy his Dad's feeling well enough to come to his show. They both look great! Good for both of them.

    I'm happy too, to see Eddie looking well..thanks for sharing them, Nelah!
    Your welcome Rav!! I have finally learned how to post pics on here. Hooray me!!

    I could not agree more about Wolf and Ed. It seriously made my heart skip a beat to see these pics of EVH out and about. A sign of healing and health, dontcha think? All good things VH coming our way for 2013. Bliss.

  10. #10
    EVH diehard ...
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    7,146
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelah View Post
    Your welcome Rav!! I have finally learned how to post pics on here. Hooray me!!

    I could not agree more about Wolf and Ed. It seriously made my heart skip a beat to see these pics of EVH out and about. A sign of healing and health, dontcha think? All good things VH coming our way for 2013. Bliss.
    it is a great thing to see Ed and Wolf out and about . the guys look well and Ed seems to be recovering on schedule . it's also neat to see him support Wolf for playing with Tremonti during the VH down time ...

    2013 will be another kick a** year for the Mighty VH !!!!!!
    "There's a little bit of Van Halen in everyone ..."
    "Who Dares , Wins ..."
    "Van Halen was never about the singer ..."

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Randy Rhoads soundcheck from feb 1982
    By Achilleslastand in forum House of Music
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: September 25th, 2012, 06:42 PM
  2. Replies: 20
    Last Post: July 15th, 2012, 02:12 PM
  3. VH soundcheck 86
    By Achilleslastand in forum Van Halen YouTube Videos
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: July 25th, 2008, 02:09 PM
  4. Soundcheck
    By Prettywoman5150 in forum House of Music
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: December 15th, 2004, 02:11 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •