Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Wolfs new gig. - Page 2
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wolfs new gig.

Quote Originally Posted by rawkinrobbievh1 View Post
    hey Mallon , where ya been ?

it's good to see you back on here while in a while !
    I have been around, first my old Mac shit out on me, then we started having internet problems......long story but i'm back, thanks for missing me! But yea i woyuldnt look to far in to this. VH are taking a break for a bit and Wolf is playing with some other guys for a bit. Happens all the time

EVH diehard ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mallonmusic View Post
    I have been around, first my old Mac shit out on me, then we started having internet problems......long story but i'm back, thanks for missing me! But yea i woyuldnt look to far in to this. VH are taking a break for a bit and Wolf is playing with some other guys for a bit. Happens all the time
    i know what you mean !
    my old comp died too , and i wasn't on here for a couple of months . good to see you bro .

Wolfie is having fun while Eddie heals up . no cause for alarm on the VH front .
    "There's a little bit of Van Halen in everyone ..."
    "Who Dares , Wins ..."
    "Van Halen was never about the singer ..."

Like Mike
    Quote Originally Posted by rawkinrobbievh1 View Post
    you're right , Wolf has left VH - for 2 months to jam with some friends who needed a quick fill in on bass .

i'm guessing that even Eddie has given Wolf the thumbs up for this .
    it might be a form of 'damage control' in a small way from the MA incident , to show he's not a control freak who won't let his son be in two bands !! LOL
    It's hypocrisy of the Gods though... "You can't be in two bands". Oh really? Kind of a catch 22.

Quote Originally Posted by DLR 1973 View Post

My guess is that Wolfgang is already out of the band and the reason Mike was so uncomfortable on That Metal Show when asked about his split from the group is that he cannot speak yet about his return to Van Halen due to contractual and legal issues.
    Come on, give it up. I like MA too but there is no way he will come back to VH and Ed sure as hell ain't asking him.

EVH diehard ...
    Quote Originally Posted by vhfanjack View Post
    It's hypocrisy of the Gods though... "You can't be in two bands". Oh really? Kind of a catch 22.
    Really Jack ???

read the last line in my last post .
    "There's a little bit of Van Halen in everyone ..."
    "Who Dares , Wins ..."
    "Van Halen was never about the singer ..."

What, he can't play with another band while VH isn't doing anything? Chad Smith does Chili Peppers and Chickenshit.

Anyone who thinks Ed really kicked Mike out for playing with Sammy is delusional. Ed has wanted Mike out since 1981 and just used the Sammy thing as an excuse to finally pull the trigger and let him go.

I think its great that Wolf is going to tour with Tremonti. The Tremonti album is great if you haven't heard it, and it gives Wolf a chance to play something not associated with his father.

Roadie

No cheer******s allowed!
    Nice Bass cadenza at the end!

I also dug those gallops.
    Kinda like Steve Harris meets Sheehan.

Watching the vid, you can't say shit about Wolfgang as a player, anymore.
    He's good, and he's also a natural.

Roadie
    Anyone that was crappin' on Wolfie as a player was and is completely clueless. The kid smokes as a player. (and I bet they still have a Mikee poster hanging over their bed).