Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Its offical.....NYC has outlawed sugary drinks over 16 ounces. - Page 3
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    An Eleven Warrior
    Does this ban include fruit juices and milk as well? I know, I know, nobody drinks milk or juice anymore. It is just ridiculous how far Uncle Sam has invaded our lives. George and the boys never envisioned this, nor did they want it.

Only a little tardy
    Quote Originally Posted by vhfanjack View Post
    I get laughed at for wearing shorts that don't go down to my ankles. Back home, baggy shorts have been quite a long gone trend... Well, a diminishing trend.
    I've been trying to bring back the 70s cutoff shorts...doesn't seem to be catching on...
    http://imgur.com/Yij2gqN

Only a little tardy
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Roth View Post
    Does this ban include fruit juices and milk as well? I know, I know, nobody drinks milk or juice anymore. It is just ridiculous how far Uncle Sam has invaded our lives. George and the boys never envisioned this, nor did they want it.
    No. It doesn't.
    http://imgur.com/Yij2gqN

Roadie
    It's the consequence of allowing government to think it can decide what is best for people.

Government is nothing more than our servants....with the exception of soldiers I view all government employees as servants....that have forgotten their place.

It started with going after smokers...so now we wage war on obesity and poverty simultaneously.

It's all about an overreach of power...nothing more. If you need the government to make your choices for you in life you are defying Darwin...

Love ya moms......
    The goverment has been slowly creeping more and more into our lifes for the past 70 yrs or so.
    Look for it to become worse before better and that includes civil unrest.

Roadie
    Quote Originally Posted by Achilleslastand View Post
    The goverment has been slowly creeping more and more into our lifes for the past 70 yrs or so.
    Look for it to become worse before better and that includes civil unrest.
    Yep...but I don't blame the government for that. I blame those who not only allow it but actively push for it...

Civil unrest usually comes from the left...they whip up all the misfits and deluded people to push for more and more government.

Sad so many can't imagine fending for themselves...but that's why you put of signs to remind people not to feed the animals..they won't learn to find their food if they are just fed all the time...until one day they are too old and know no other way but dependency...without someone to support them they will starve.