Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Led zeppelin 2007 o2 reunion dvd
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.

Hybrid View

Band Manager

Cool Led zeppelin 2007 o2 reunion dvd

There is a buzz going on the internet that the 2007 Reunion show at 02 arena is finally being released, possibly this fall.

The Led Zeppelin Facebook page was updated recently with a # 5, written in the zozo letters, then today it changed to the #4, causing many to speculate that it is some sort of countdown to an announcement of some type. Many believe it to be a double dvd/ cd release of their legendary reunion show in 2007.

Well, my friend will be pissed. He thought the countdown was for a tour.

Like Mike
    http://blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mo...sitemID=179183 Yeah, it is for the dvd.
    Finally. I have a bootleg of this, but I want the real deal.

I think they would of made a lot more money if they released it just after they did it.

A tour? It would be good for us young guys who haven't seen them, but it would probably end up damaging their legacy. There's no way the Percy is agreeing to do a tour or an album.

Love ya moms......
    Quote Originally Posted by vhfanjack View Post
    http://blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mo...sitemID=179183 Yeah, it is for the dvd.
    Finally. I have a bootleg of this, but I want the real deal.

I think they would of made a lot more money if they released it just after they did it.

A tour? It would be good for us young guys who haven't seen them, but it would probably end up damaging their legacy. There's no way the Percy is agreeing to do a tour or an album.
    For them to tour again would be awesome altho the only roadblock to it is probably Percy. Ive seen various forms{plant solo,page with Firm and P&P in 98}and the Page Plant show was still an all time fav.

No cheer******s allowed!
    I don't know why anyone would want to see this?

It's one thing to be there, i guess, but who wants to see these guys, looking like
    grandpas, plowing through the hits?

I have DVD, which is all the Zep performances in their prime.

Like Mike
    There's probably a bunch of people thinking the same thing about the not-so current Van Halen Tour. Just sayin'.