Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Vote for Eddie! Greatest Guitarist of all time - Page 21
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 244
  1. #201
    Peace...
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    702
    Quote Originally Posted by rawkinrobbievh1 View Post
    haha
    you're much prettier than the guy in the video !

    he seems like one of "US" though ...
    Ha, thanks Robbie... I think??

    Video???? I thought you were doing audio boots..... sigh. Gotta pm you so I can arrange to have you do some up for me too pretty please.

  2. #202
    EVH diehard ...
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    7,146
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelah View Post
    Ha, thanks Robbie... I think??

    Video???? I thought you were doing audio boots..... sigh. Gotta pm you so I can arrange to have you do some up for me too pretty please.
    i've done about 10 dvd boots for brother JD so far .
    we've yet to discuss what , if any , cd boots he wants done ...

    i just saw your PM notification . of course i'll hook you up with some dvd shows if you want !!!
    i enjoy doing it
    "There's a little bit of Van Halen in everyone ..."
    "Who Dares , Wins ..."
    "Van Halen was never about the singer ..."

  3. #203
    Yours truly, As Is
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Starwood, WA or is it Gazzariville?
    Posts
    5,800
    Quote Originally Posted by rawkinrobbievh1 View Post
    i've done about 10 dvd boots for brother JD so far .
    we've yet to discuss what , if any , cd boots he wants done ...

    i just saw your PM notification . of course i'll hook you up with some dvd shows if you want !!!
    i enjoy doing it
    Hey, Robbie, thanks for all the effort on the boots!
    "My favorite position for drumming was always a cigarette in one hand and a drink in the other. And checking out the women!"-Alex Van Halen

    Proud to be an ADKOT loving, Drum Thread starting CVH "bad apple" to counterpoint pompous, self centered egotism.

    Duct Tape:A Drummer's best friend!

  4. #204
    EVH diehard ...
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    7,146
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Drummer View Post
    Hey, Robbie, thanks for all the effort on the boots!
    hey JD !

    i'm almost done . the VH is complete , but i tacked on a couple extras i thought you might like ? last one is being done right now - Hendrix at Woodstock 1969 .
    when that's done , i'm gonna disgust you by sending a few audio demos of my old band Voorhees , as well as a couple solo demos of mine

    things will be in the mail in the next 2 days ...
    "There's a little bit of Van Halen in everyone ..."
    "Who Dares , Wins ..."
    "Van Halen was never about the singer ..."

  5. #205
    Yours truly, As Is
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Starwood, WA or is it Gazzariville?
    Posts
    5,800
    Quote Originally Posted by rawkinrobbievh1 View Post
    hey JD !

    i'm almost done . the VH is complete , but i tacked on a couple extras i thought you might like ? last one is being done right now - Hendrix at Woodstock 1969 .
    when that's done , i'm gonna disgust you by sending a few audio demos of my old band Voorhees , as well as a couple solo demos of mine

    things will be in the mail in the next 2 days ...
    Haha, SWEET! I really look forward to hearing your stuff! I really enjoy the "noodling" you have on your YT page...you need to put more stuff up!

    Cool, thanks for throwing a few extra goodies on for me, sounds great!
    "My favorite position for drumming was always a cigarette in one hand and a drink in the other. And checking out the women!"-Alex Van Halen

    Proud to be an ADKOT loving, Drum Thread starting CVH "bad apple" to counterpoint pompous, self centered egotism.

    Duct Tape:A Drummer's best friend!

  6. #206
    EVH diehard ...
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    7,146
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Drummer View Post
    Haha, SWEET! I really look forward to hearing your stuff! I really enjoy the "noodling" you have on your YT page...you need to put more stuff up!

    Cool, thanks for throwing a few extra goodies on for me, sounds great!
    that's easy for you to say now - you haven't heard them yet !! ha ha
    hope you like all of it .
    "There's a little bit of Van Halen in everyone ..."
    "Who Dares , Wins ..."
    "Van Halen was never about the singer ..."

  7. #207
    Like Mike
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    6,338
    Brian May and Eddie in the Finals.
    I can't even access the page to vote or check the results.
    It's criminal that May has gotten this far, and given that he has already beaten Hendrix and Page, he will probably end up being crowned the greatest guitarist of all time...

  8. #208
    Like Mike
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    6,338
    http://www.guitarworld.com/poll-grea...n-vs-brian-may

    Eddie is currently winning with 69.05% of the vote.

    4,443 votes to 1,987.

    He's getting killed in the comments section, though.

  9. #209
    Yours truly, As Is
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Starwood, WA or is it Gazzariville?
    Posts
    5,800
    Quote Originally Posted by vhfanjack View Post
    Brian May and Eddie in the Finals.
    I can't even access the page to vote or check the results.
    It's criminal that May has gotten this far, and given that he has already beaten Hendrix and Page, he will probably end up being crowned the greatest guitarist of all time...
    ...especially since Queen's Facebook page has been announcing each round, something VH never does in these kinds of things. But some people over at VHnewsdesk who have gotten through to the page said Ed is up 69% to 31%.
    "My favorite position for drumming was always a cigarette in one hand and a drink in the other. And checking out the women!"-Alex Van Halen

    Proud to be an ADKOT loving, Drum Thread starting CVH "bad apple" to counterpoint pompous, self centered egotism.

    Duct Tape:A Drummer's best friend!

  10. #210
    Yours truly, As Is
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Starwood, WA or is it Gazzariville?
    Posts
    5,800
    Quote Originally Posted by vhfanjack View Post
    http://www.guitarworld.com/poll-grea...n-vs-brian-may

    Eddie is currently winning with 69.05% of the vote.

    4,443 votes to 1,987.

    He's getting killed in the comments section, though.
    Did you get through? He's been getting killed in the comments every single round actually. That's because VH fans dont need to discuss what is understood...
    "My favorite position for drumming was always a cigarette in one hand and a drink in the other. And checking out the women!"-Alex Van Halen

    Proud to be an ADKOT loving, Drum Thread starting CVH "bad apple" to counterpoint pompous, self centered egotism.

    Duct Tape:A Drummer's best friend!

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. VH best rock band of all time?- vote now please!!
    By roven in forum Main Classic Van Halen Discussion Forum
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: December 11th, 2007, 08:40 PM
  2. Best Guitarist just started...vote for Eddie!
    By roven in forum Main Classic Van Halen Discussion Forum
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: December 8th, 2007, 05:06 AM
  3. Greatest Rock Guitarist ... Right Now
    By wannabemandolinhero in forum The Guitar Shop
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: November 22nd, 2006, 10:42 PM
  4. Vote for Eddie!!! Best rock guitarist MSNBC poll
    By vistadelrey in forum Main Classic Van Halen Discussion Forum
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: November 3rd, 2006, 07:46 PM
  5. 100 Greatest Guitarists of All Time
    By Dan Halen in forum House of Music
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: September 17th, 2003, 06:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •