Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Couldn't get on at all for days - Page 3
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Yours truly, As Is

Jack is MIA...

Hey, Freak, got a message from Jack on YT that he's getting the "forbidden" message when he tries to log on and post here. He's not sure if it's his computer or if there's a problem with his password and asked if I'd pass this along. Hopefully, you or a mod(ICM?) can help him out. Thanks.
    "My favorite position for drumming was always a cigarette in one hand and a drink in the other. And checking out the women!"-Alex Van Halen

Proud to be an ADKOT loving, Drum Thread starting CVH "bad apple" to counterpoint pompous, self centered egotism.

Duct Tape:A Drummer's best friend!

Webmaster
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Drummer View Post
    Hey, Freak, got a message from Jack on YT that he's getting the "forbidden" message when he tries to log on and post here. He's not sure if it's his computer or if there's a problem with his password and asked if I'd pass this along. Hopefully, you or a mod(ICM?) can help him out. Thanks.
    Have him email me at webmaster@classicvh.com with his username and email address and I'll take care of it.

Thanks!
    Webmaster
    ClassicVanHalen.com

Like Mike
    Quote Originally Posted by VH Freak View Post
    Have him email me at webmaster@classicvh.com with his username and email address and I'll take care of it.

Thanks!
    Back on now, Freak. Turns out it wasn't an issue with the site, but with my internet provider. Thanks for trying to help, though!

Yours truly, As Is
    Quote Originally Posted by vhfanjack View Post
    Back on now, Freak. Turns out it wasn't an issue with the site, but with my internet provider. Thanks for trying to help, though!
    Nice to see ya back, Jack! Now, what musical arguments can we get into next?
    "My favorite position for drumming was always a cigarette in one hand and a drink in the other. And checking out the women!"-Alex Van Halen

Proud to be an ADKOT loving, Drum Thread starting CVH "bad apple" to counterpoint pompous, self centered egotism.

Like Mike
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Drummer View Post
    Nice to see ya back, Jack! Now, what musical arguments can we get into next?
    It's bound to have Zeppelin involved haha

EVH diehard ...
    I had the same 'forbidden' message pop up for about 1/2 a day .
    On my fourth attempt to log in , it was fine .
    "There's a little bit of Van Halen in everyone ..."
    "Who Dares , Wins ..."
    "Van Halen was never about the singer ..."

What I think I've noticed is when I'm on the laptop, sometimes I tap the "Submit" button, but it seems like it doesn't take, so I tap again and then it'll say "You've already submitted that post." It's after that I'll start getting the weird thing where I can't reply on certain threads for awhile, or I have to edit out 3/4 of what I've written for it to go through. I think if you Submit twice in just a few seconds, something somewhere thinks you're a bot making multiple posts and that keeps you out. I haven't had that problem in a couple of months, though.

Only a little tardy
    Account suspended?

Band Manager
    I was wondering what was up. The funny thing is, I registered over at VHLinks and they REFUSED ME! I don't know if they wanted me to pay for a "premium membership',or if I have a bad reputation from this board so they didn't want me. I got this message:

"Dear 1234Over,

Unfortunately your registration at Van Halen Links.com did not meet our membership requirements. Therefore your registration was deleted.

Sorry,
    Van Halen Links.com"

WTF!

I hadn't really explored that site before, but there are way too many people on it, and too many Hags fans.

I think this site is way better! I hope it can continue, and I want to let you know that I appreciate the work you guys do here.
    It can't be "Van Halen" without Roth, any more than it can be "Van Halen" without Eddie.

Yours truly, As Is
    Quote Originally Posted by 1234over View Post
    I was wondering what was up. The funny thing is, I registered over at VHLinks and they REFUSED ME! I don't know if they wanted me to pay for a "premium membership',or if I have a bad reputation from this board so they didn't want me. I got this message:

"Dear 1234Over,

Unfortunately your registration at Van Halen Links.com did not meet our membership requirements. Therefore your registration was deleted.

Sorry,
    Van Halen Links.com"

WTF!

I hadn't really explored that site before, but there are way too many people on it, and too many Hags fans.

I think this site is way better! I hope it can continue, and I want to let you know that I appreciate the work you guys do here.
    Haha, yeah, your affiliation here probably had something to do with your rejection.

BTW, Freak, you have, BY FAR, the best VH forum on the net.
    Last edited by Jungle Drummer; March 5th, 2013 at 08:01 PM.