Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Anyone noticed how quiet Mr Sammy Hagar has gone recently? Has he died? - Page 3
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Yours truly, As Is
    Quote Originally Posted by wimpyliberalbuster32 View Post
    I want to make a new Sammy GIF but I have no good ideas for one...
    How bout Sam and Capt. Lou Albano hugg!ng. They could be tw!ns today.
    "My favorite position for drumming was always a cigarette in one hand and a drink in the other. And checking out the women!"-Alex Van Halen

Proud to be an ADKOT loving, Drum Thread starting CVH "bad apple" to counterpoint pompous, self centered egotism.

Duct Tape:A Drummer's best friend!

THEE bassist for VH
    Maybe if you guys would quit posting about Hagar in MAIN then you wouldn't have reason to bitch so much. Ever heard of the music forum?

Just a thought. You may want to inform sinners swing 32 though, as he loves to keep doing that.

Roadie
    Hey now!!

Sammy quiet = SS32 quiet.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinner Swing 32 View Post
    Hey now!!

Sammy quiet = SS32 quiet.
    Does anybody know where Sammy lives?

Maybe we should send a car round and check up on him?

Quote Originally Posted by DLR 1973 View Post
    Does anybody know where Sammy lives?

Maybe we should send a car round and check up on him?
    He lives under a lichen covered rock on some beach in Cabo Wabo.

God no, please, don't disturb him. Leave him be. I beg you.
    remember....after the fire, after all the rain
    i will be the flame.....

Roadie
    I'd swear I saw a picture of Sammy last week with his mouth full of black feathers. Lot's of em'.

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterPlexi View Post
    I'd swear I saw a picture of Sammy last week with his mouth full of black feathers. Lot's of em'.
    Hahaha! I hear crow is mighty tasty if you put the "right" BBQ sauce on it....
    remember....after the fire, after all the rain
    i will be the flame.....

THEE bassist for VH
    Why would he be eating any crow? His band went on to have success. They weren't aiming to fill arenas either as they're a new band. They achieved their goals.

Hagar is like a prizefighter in that he knows how to talk up something and get people interested. His book and what he wrote, most likely was spot on about EVH. I would say that he even omitted certain details of Ed's life and condition back then. He dished some dirt, but probably didn't fully disclose certain moments in time. I think Valerie's book actually did more critical damage to her ex husband. Yet they still remain friends. Hagar, you got to take with a grain of salt. Whatever he says or writes, it's probably easiest to find the truth somewhere in between what's been said and what's been done.

If this picture doesn't tell you something about Ed's state and that those around him chose to mark on him while he was fubar'ed, well.....

Some of you here like to paint Hagar as this really bad man. An ogre. A mean guy who has it out for Edward Van Halen. I'd venture a guess as to to why he ever said anything is because of how unprofessional EVH was on their 2004 tour. I mean hell, can you really blame him? He never knew if Ed could play a show or not on any given day. If anyone is to blame, it's Ed, for instilling a hate in Hagar.

Chief Fluffer Inspector
    EVHinkmarks.jpg
    This is DEFINITELY Photoshopped... What did he do - have somebody write that on him? I SERIOUSLY doubt he would write "Sammy Sucks" on his chest, let alone let someone else do it on him.. I definitely call BULLSHIT on this, sum.
    THE WORLD AWAITS... RELEASE THE KRACKEN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KTC5150 View Post
    EVHinkmarks.jpg
    This is DEFINITELY Photoshopped... What did he do - have somebody write that on him? I SERIOUSLY doubt he would write "Sammy Sucks" on his chest, let alone let someone else do it on him.. I definitely call BULLSHIT on this, sum.
    The "Sammy sucks" is not even Photoshopped; it looks like someone did it with the free Paint program that comes with Windows. Very fake indeed.