Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Yours truly, As Is
    Quote Originally Posted by unchainedguitars View Post
    I still can't get over Hagar's words, total douchebag!
    And what an ego! ("I'd still be in the band").

And the fans are assholes, as well.
    Every freaking comment, related to this story, calls Eddie an "asshole."
    All these little fake VH pricks, "Ohh! Sammy was right! Fuck Eddie, he's drinking again!"

I absolutely hate these little trolls that seem to get off on this drama, then claim they
    were diehard VH fans (of course, most from the 5150 era...jeesh)

"Van Halen postpones tour" was trending all day on Yahoo.
    Even the Mallvision screens, in the mall, had the ADKOT cover up, with the headline:
    VH abruptly postpones tour.

I couldn't believe this story was THAT major, that Mallvision had it up on the screens.

Good press, though!
    Nice shot of the new album cover.
    That's what fans need to realize...this is generating quite a bit of press for the band. F the haters, RS, Sambo...the band will come out on top.
    "My favorite position for drumming was always a cigarette in one hand and a drink in the other. And checking out the women!"-Alex Van Halen

Proud to be an ADKOT loving, Drum Thread starting CVH "bad apple" to counterpoint pompous, self centered egotism.

Duct Tape:A Drummer's best friend!

Roadie
    My wife smacked me when we saw them here in Boston when I tried to start a "Fuck You Sammy" chant. I had a few people going in our section. I think it would have gotten a laugh from the DLR & the band and maybe made it to youtube. That would have sent the red crotch rocker into a tizzy! So wherever you are reading this get it going - > FUCK YOU SAMMY (clap clap - clap clap clap!) FUCK YOU SAMMY (clap clap - clap clap clap!) FUCK YOU SAMMY (clap clap - clap clap clap!) FUCK YOU SAMMY (clap clap - clap clap clap!) FUCK YOU SAMMY (clap clap - clap clap clap!)

No cheer******s allowed!
    I just can't stand the guy, just a jealous prick.

"I thought Van Halen would cancel the tour sooner, i lost money on that bet!"

What a delusional little diva.
    The guy knows that the album IS a success, the tout IS a success, and he's not getting anywhere near
    VH, with all the shit he's said.
    He's going for broke, showing his true colors, because VH have no use for him.
    The total opposite of a Gary Cherone, who'm was a class act, throughout.

Yours truly, As Is
    I just can't stand the guy, just a jealous prick.

"I thought Van Halen would cancel the tour sooner, i lost money on that bet!"

What a delusional little diva.
    The guy knows that the album IS a success, the tout IS a success, and he's not getting anywhere near
    VH, with all the shit he's said.
    He's going for broke, showing his true colors, because VH have no use for him.
    The total opposite of a Gary Cherone, who'm was a class act, throughout.
    It's probably just eating him up inside because VH wont even take the time to respond to any of his BS! They're too busy havin fun and rockin a damn great tour to pay any mind to him.
    "My favorite position for drumming was always a cigarette in one hand and a drink in the other. And checking out the women!"-Alex Van Halen

Proud to be an ADKOT loving, Drum Thread starting CVH "bad apple" to counterpoint pompous, self centered egotism.

Bop bada, shoobe doo wah
    I was at the show last night in St. Paul, MN. Great show. I kept thinking Dave was gonna say something about the postponement last night. I am so glad he did it the way he did...in his waders with his dog.

Oh...and Sammy is a jealous fuck and needs to go away, please.
    Last edited by ryanpday; May 20th, 2012 at 08:12 PM.

Yours truly, As Is
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanpday View Post
    I was at the show last night in St. Paul, MN. Great show. I kept thinking Dave was gonna say something about the postponement last night. I am so glad he did it the way he did...in his waders with his dog.

Oh...and Sammy is a jealous fuck and needs to go away, please.
    You guys got an awesome show! VH looked like they were on a mission after that RS story.

I still can't get over Hagar's words, total douchebag!
    And what an ego! ("I'd still be in the band").

And the fans are assholes, as well.
    Every freaking comment, related to this story, calls Eddie an "asshole."
    All these little fake VH pricks, "Ohh! Sammy was right! Fuck Eddie, he's drinking again!"

I absolutely hate these little trolls that seem to get off on this drama, then claim they
    were diehard VH fans (of course, most from the 5150 era...jeesh)......
    Douchegar aside, where he actually belongs...in some dark out of the way, unnoticeable corner...

This is exactly what made me so peeved all throughout the 07-08 tour---these people who call themselves "fans" being so quick to judge, so ready to believe the worst of Ed. It's utter b.s., you're right---drama addicts who seem to thrive on the negative, jumping to that conclusion and running off at the mouth as if they have the slightest inkling what's actually going on.

It actually hurt my heart to hear them saying those rotten things about Eddie...I hope they feel colossally stupid right now. Probably not, the haters only hear & see what fuels their addiction to drama...but it's a pleasant daydream to imagine them actually admitting to themselves how wrong they were, maybe learning from it a little....HAHAHAHAHAHA! yeah right Rav (she says to herself)...like that'd ever happen...
    remember....after the fire, after all the rain
    i will be the flame.....

No cheer******s allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ravennaloveseddie View Post
    Douchegar aside, where he actually belongs...in some dark out of the way, unnoticeable corner...

This is exactly what made me so peeved all throughout the 07-08 tour---these people who call themselves "fans" being so quick to judge, so ready to believe the worst of Ed. It's utter b.s., you're right---drama addicts who seem to thrive on the negative, jumping to that conclusion and running off at the mouth as if they have the slightest inkling what's actually going on.

It actually hurt my heart to hear them saying those rotten things about Eddie...I hope they feel colossally stupid right now. Probably not, the haters only hear & see what fuels their addiction to drama...but it's a pleasant daydream to imagine them actually admitting to themselves how wrong they were, maybe learning from it a little....HAHAHAHAHAHA! yeah right Rav (she says to herself)...like that'd ever happen...
    I read some of these comments on the Yahoo boards (or whatever the story is connected to), and it's like, they
    get off on it.
    So many pro-Hagar fools, thinking he's the only reason VH deserves any credit.
    It completely baffles me, it really does.

By all accounts, Ed is healthy & playing his nuts off, smiling...
    Then the tour is postponed & people get off on laying the blame at his feet & calling him a drunk.
    Christ, if he fell off the wagon, i'd be heartbroken, i wouldn't be posting wise-ass comments about his health
    or mental state.
    These people aren't fans...

I'm just glad all is well with the boys.
    I loved Dave's video reassurance, because it was real.
    They ARE getting along, and the most recent show posted on here, sounded extremely strong.

Yours truly, As Is
    I read some of these comments on the Yahoo boards (or whatever the story is connected to), and it's like, they
    get off on it.
    So many pro-Hagar fools, thinking he's the only reason VH deserves any credit.
    It completely baffles me, it really does.

By all accounts, Ed is healthy & playing his nuts off, smiling...
    Then the tour is postponed & people get off on laying the blame at his feet & calling him a drunk.
    Christ, if he fell off the wagon, i'd be heartbroken, i wouldn't be posting wise-ass comments about his health
    or mental state.
    These people aren't fans...

I'm just glad all is well with the boys.
    I loved Dave's video reassurance, because it was real.
    They ARE getting along, and the most recent show posted on here, sounded extremely strong.
    Well said, UG, but one thing to remember about these idiot trolls, they are in the vast minority and are really of NO consequence. If they were, than VH would be the ones playing to small crowds in theaters and Sambo and Chickenshit would be playing to 15,000-20,000 in arenas. VH and their REAL fans will have the last laugh.

Band Manager
    Of course, Sammy has to chime in, just as things start to deteriorate.

God, he just sucks as a human being...

http://news.yahoo.com/hagar-not-surp...215549296.html

Hagar thinks he knows why.
    "They're hard people to get along with, those brothers," Hagar told The Associated Press on Friday. "Otherwise I'd still be in the band.
    "I'm surprised it took this long" for the tour to experience major difficulties, he added. "I predicted this was going to happen a lot sooner. I lost money on that bet!"
    Sammy is such a douche.
    Just when I think that perhaps I judge him too harshly, he serves up something like this.