Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
2012 US Presidential Election Thread - Page 75
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 75 of 172 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125 ... LastLast
    Yours truly, As Is
    http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywo...-blazing-trail

Ahh but yes, the Tea Partyers are the radical and dangerous ones. Mahahahahahaha! Watch the trailer for the film. The Occupy Movement...such productive members of society!
    "My favorite position for drumming was always a cigarette in one hand and a drink in the other. And checking out the women!"-Alex Van Halen

Proud to be an ADKOT loving, Drum Thread starting CVH "bad apple" to counterpoint pompous, self centered egotism.

Duct Tape:A Drummer's best friend!

No cheer******s allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Drummer View Post
    http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywo...-blazing-trail

Ahh but yes, the Tea Partyers are the radical and dangerous ones. Mahahahahahaha! Watch the trailer for the film. The Occupy Movement...such productive members of society!
    Do you not understand that the occupy movement is actually looking out for people like us?

I could see that if you were some wealthy tycoon, you'd piss all over Occupy, but the people
    taking part in this, are attempting to level the playing field & make these corporations more transparent.

The entire thing is so corrupt, right down to the judges.
    The corporations are lining the pockets of the candidates, and the candidates are selling out the
    average citizen (middle class, poor), as a result to appease the greedy fuckers feeding them cash.
    It's a lose/lose, for the majority of us, and Occupy was a movement that should have been a long time coming.

People need to look at all these people in power, not just Obama.
    Do you think a Romney/Ryan ticket, is going to feel your pain?
    The entire election system is tainted, you lose regardless, UNLESS...
    Citizens gain some balls and change things, instead of being sheep.

I'm still locked out here, by the way. I'm using a proxy server again. Freak? Hello? Anyone? If anyone needs help understanding where they belong in the universal pecking order, just go look at job ads. Maybe it's different in other parts of the country, but I can tell you down here, 90% of the jobs are paying between $7.25 and $12 an hour. That's all kinds of occupations: office work, personal caregiver, construction, factory work, warehouses. The only way you're going to start at over $30,000 anymore is if you're great at math and have an IT degree, which I know doesn't describe me and, no offense, but I doubt describes many here. Now that you've sussed out what the jobs pay, go buy $3.50 a gallon milk, $3.75 gas, etc., $200 air conditioning bill, $800 rent... I just wish we could look at what they were doing in 1962 and do that again. Everybody was kicking ass back then! (This proxy server won't let me make paragraphs, either.)

An Eleven Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by unchainedguitars View Post
    Do you not understand that the occupy movement is actually looking out for people like us?

I could see that if you were some wealthy tycoon, you'd piss all over Occupy, but the people
    taking part in this, are attempting to level the playing field & make these corporations more transparent.

The corporations are lining the pockets of the candidates, and the candidates are selling out the
    average citizen (middle class, poor), as a result to appease the greedy fuckers feeding them cash.
    It's a lose/lose, for the majority of us, and Occupy was a movement that should have been a long time coming.

Citizens gain some balls and change things, instead of being sheep
    Eggxactly! I can't get too worked up about this election because it doesn't matter who gets elected. Both sides spend money like drunken sailors. Both parties have lost the plot decades ago. They are all money spending attention whores. Thanks for the clarity UG.

Bye the way, liberal chicks on TV are as ugly as a mud fence. Fox news has the best looking women on the tube, both sides of the aisle. My wife noticed this three years ago. If you are a good looking dame Fox will hire ya. Greta Van Assburn is the exception.

Yours truly, As Is

Citizens gain some balls and change things, instead of being sheep.
    Yes...rape, drug abuse, destruction of public property, defecating on police cars, shattering windows, starting fires etc etc...indeed, these losers are "looking out" for me and make me sooooo proud! Give me a break. A bunch of asshats who hate capitalism and lack common decency.
    "My favorite position for drumming was always a cigarette in one hand and a drink in the other. And checking out the women!"-Alex Van Halen

Proud to be an ADKOT loving, Drum Thread starting CVH "bad apple" to counterpoint pompous, self centered egotism.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Roth View Post
    Bye the way, liberal chicks on TV are as ugly as a mud fence. Fox news has the best looking women on the tube, both sides of the aisle. My wife noticed this three years ago. If you are a good looking dame Fox will hire ya. Greta Van Assburn is the exception.
    Sounds like somebody's never seen Robin Mead on HLN/CNN. I also like Richelle Carey. There's another blonde one that would be super hot except she needs some tits. Oh, and let's not forget Candy Crowley.

No cheer******s allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Drummer View Post
    Yes...rape, drug abuse, destruction of public property, defecating on police cars, shattering windows, starting fires etc etc...indeed, these losers are "looking out" for me and make me sooooo proud! Give me a break. A bunch of asshats who hate capitalism and lack common decency.
    Believe me, your politicians are doing a lot worse to you, right in front of your face.

You can't be naive and uninformed enough, to think Mitt's gonna wash away all the "sins" of Obama...

No cheer******s allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice Cream Man View Post
    I'm still locked out here, by the way. I'm using a proxy server again. Freak? Hello? Anyone? If anyone needs help understanding where they belong in the universal pecking order, just go look at job ads. Maybe it's different in other parts of the country, but I can tell you down here, 90% of the jobs are paying between $7.25 and $12 an hour. That's all kinds of occupations: office work, personal caregiver, construction, factory work, warehouses. The only way you're going to start at over $30,000 anymore is if you're great at math and have an IT degree, which I know doesn't describe me and, no offense, but I doubt describes many here. Now that you've sussed out what the jobs pay, go buy $3.50 a gallon milk, $3.75 gas, etc., $200 air conditioning bill, $800 rent... I just wish we could look at what they were doing in 1962 and do that again. Everybody was kicking ass back then! (This proxy server won't let me make paragraphs, either.)
    I make 13.00/hour with B&N, and i live in a studio apartment, the size of a breadbox.
    The rents, out here, are beyond ridiculous.

Meanwhile, me, a college drop-out, is making about 5.00 more than the baristas with the graduate degrees.
    From rents to employment to livable wages, the entire country is beyond fucked.
    We get sodomized everyday, and accept it, then get angry with Occupy Boston.
    Kinda pathetic.

Yours truly, As Is
    Believe me, your politicians are doing a lot worse to you, right in front of your face.

You can't be naive and uninformed enough, to think Mitt's gonna wash away all the "sins" of Obama...
    Not at all...I agree with the last half of your other post. We have a bloated, ever growing federal government spending us into oblivion, with one party that keeps drifting further into Leftist radicalism and lost all sense of moderation and another party that has lost its way and forgotten their conservative constitutionalist small government ideals. Remember, any government that is powerful enough to "give" its citizens everything, is also powerful enough to take everything away from said citizens. Yet, people want more entitlements, more social spending, more more more...

It is pathetic that a country of over 300 million people has let 500 or so yahoos in DC hold us over a barrel.
    Last edited by Jungle Drummer; August 14th, 2012 at 06:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cowboydan View Post
    You do have Megyn Kelly though......................that one hurts.
    Eh, she's too thin. And I think she had some sort of plastic surgery recently, she used to be hotter.

My favorite is Jenna Lee. Unfortunately, she is on at 11 in the morning so I never get to see her.