Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
2012 US Presidential Election Thread - Page 113
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 113 of 172 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123163 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1717
  1. #1121
    THEE bassist for VH
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    someplace you're not
    Posts
    19,977
    Lol....shit.....you people are so fucking ridiculous anymore. God, no wonder I don't bother here anymore. Romney might not be the best Republican candidate I ever saw, but he sure beats what you guys are pushing by leaps and bounds! I'd much rather go with him that than wannabe Dictator named Obanga. He wants you to suck on the teat of the Gub'ment, and doles it out on a continual basis so you'll be under his regime. All he is doing is growing the gub'ment. Look up the Constitution and see what Thomas Jefferson says on the matter. I highly suggest it. Obanga doesn't have a fucking CLUE one as to what to do with our country. The recent Ambassador murdered in Libya confirms that. Him and Billery apologized to them on their national TV. Jesus H. Ker-hist is this man stupid! THEY KILLED OUR GUY! And you're trying to put blame on some stupid Youtube video that's been out for months? Way to shift the blame Barry! Kudos! Then, to further insult the entire United States of America you changed our American flag! For that alone, he should be shot. Disgraceful and despicable! And you idiots around want this guy for a second term? UN-fucking-believable! He got his little pal Eric Holder off of charges too, for illegal arms trading with Mexico, the sorry sonofabitch. Executive Order saved his ass. They were guilty and they knew it, for if they weren't, then they would have gave up ALL of the documents disclosing that info with their dealings. They should be sharing a prison cell at Leavenworth with their orange jail jammies on. I can't express my disgust with Obama in full words. He's a fucking fraud from the get go. He couldn't tell the truth about his birth certificate then and he still is a complete sham.




    This is where I'll address unchained: You need to wake the fuck up and make a better selection for your President! You need to look beyond the personality and see what's underneath of the man. You're gonna get nailed soon. And hard.


    You could put a gun to my head and I wouldn't vote for this douchebag loser.
    Last edited by i1sum2!; September 23rd, 2012 at 06:00 PM.


  2. #1122
    THEE bassist for VH
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    someplace you're not
    Posts
    19,977






  3. #1123
    Roadie
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    111
    With a confidence and fluency that eludes him when speaking about most anything, Romney told us that what he’s learned by becoming severely conservative is that these Americas – most of whom work and pay a higher tax rate than him due to payroll taxes – are people who see themselves “victims.” To him they’re dependent moochers who can’t be forced to take responsibly for their lives.
    Factually incorrect.
    They pay a higher rate because they have their income seized by the government for wealth redistribution.
    Romney’s income comes from capital gains, interest and dividends…raise his tax rates and raise them on all retirees, people selling their homes for retirement, those that made good decisions in life.
    Why not just stop forcibly taxing people? Voluntary taxation…it’s morally superior to theft.
    So many people saying they want to pay more…which is funny because THEY CAN RIGHT NOW! But they won’t until everyone is forced to pay more…sweet huh?

    You’d have to work 7 million years at Walmart to earn as much as the Walmart heirs. But if you work there 40 hours a week, Mitt Romney thinks you’re a moocher.
    Or you could have lived off of 1100 bucks a month for your entire 20’s and most of your 30’s, never bought anything nice, lived in a roach infested studio apartment and invested 80% of your income into Walmart stock when you were in your early 20’s back in the early 90’s.
    I did that while my friends took vacations, got married, went out, bought cars…they choose that and some of us choose differently.
    I will do one better than Romney…they are not just moochers…they are THEIVES and COWARDS that use government to steal money they could have earned and made for themselves.
    I am not a Walmart heir…but I respect that people want their assets to go to their families.

    Ezra Klein has pointed out that the working poor in America aren’t avoiding responsibility, they’re drowning in it. And that’s obvious to anyone who has any sense of what’s going on in our economy.
    The working poor? I was one…want to know what makes me different? I was working poor, making good decisions, investing in things that had value. If they had any real concept of the economy they would not stay poor after 2 decades…it’s practically impossible.

    What’s also obvious is that the only thing the GOP has learned from a decade in which giant tax breaks for the rich created nothing but a financial crisis is that the people to blame for this are the disabled, union workers and the elderly.
    Factually incorrect.
    The GOP is really the DNC now…big spending big government nonsense…the DNC however is completely radicalized and spreading lies straight out of a typical Marxist loving college class on income inequality.
    I will happily elect a big city democrat in Romney over a radicalized idealist failure like Obama.

    No one and nothing will ever cost us as many jobs as the big banks can by holding our financial system hostage. And they’re bigger than ever.
    Occupy Wall Street rhetoric…which is EXACTLY the same rhetoric the Nazi’s used…replace “Jew” with the more politically correct “1%” and listen to Hitler’s speeches…same stuff….same ideas…same scapegoats.

    Mitt Romney’s solution? He wants to cut a trillion from Medicaid. He wants to eliminate the reforms on Wall Street we’ve put in place. He wants to give millionaires more tax breaks.
    Medicaid? You mean the health insurance that I pay for so truly helpless people can be covered? I didn’t realize there were so many crippled people in the US…
    Millionaires? Oh no!
    A few of my friends and old neighbors are selling their homes so I figured I would get the word out. Unlike whatever uncivilized backwards place you people are from NYC is a superior and enlightened place to live. Strict gun laws, waging a war on obesity and poverty simultaneously, lots of top rated public schools…hahahaha…OK I am lying about the last part but they do teach a very balanced and liberal curriculum (teachers are exempt from Obamacare have I mentioned that?)...

    Pizza is awesome, water is better than any bottled crap you guys drink, and you can live in a wealthy area!

    First up we have this absolute steal…

    I have to warn you though…the entire “luxury hi-rise building” is code for “it was low income housing for the working poor”….yep…this is actually for “poor people” around here. But it is a nice place and has a little park and, for a few extra bucks a month, you can park your car!

    Enjoy scenic views of the proposed reopening of the garbage incinerator!

    2BR 1 Bath 1,000 square feet….309,000


    http://www.trulia.com/property/30764...oklyn-NY-11214

    For those 1%ers out there who have a million bucks to toss around and don’t mind the volume of passing subways we have this investment property.
    The 4 units that you can rent out are now bedbug free! $1,150,000….

    http://www.trulia.com/property/30535...oklyn-NY-11214


    Then there is this place an old classmate of mine is selling. For the price it’s really a nice place for this area....$799,000…although it's street parking...and alternate side rules apply.


    http://www.trulia.com/property/30742...oklyn-NY-11214

    They aren’t greedy rich people…just simple city workers like many in this middle class area pulling in just over 250,000 a year. Although I have to admit his wife spent years not working a day in her life…she used some lame excuse about raising the kids…

    Yep they want out...want to live in a state where the taxes are lower, homes are cheaper, winter is spring...and their vote matters...Florida!

    NY electoral votes=29 been going down...
    Florida electoral votes=29 been going up...



    Me? I am keeping my apartment here…it’s been valued at 800,000. 2BRs 1 Bath ...street parking. When I am not using it my rich brother and sister in law use it occasionally to crash as it’s closer to their jobs. They make over 250K a year too btw.

    He’s a court officer, she’s a school teacher like many of the "rich people that should pay their fair share" are….she makes more than he does. And she votes Dem…like most in her union…and she’s exempt from Obamacare!

    Don’t worry though…there are still plenty of people in Brooklyn that aren’t turned off by the “tax the rich making over 250K a year” thing…and still look up to the modest and personable Manhattan elitists....

  4. #1124
    Yours truly, As Is
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Starwood, WA or is it Gazzariville?
    Posts
    5,800
    Quote Originally Posted by Arson View Post
    Factually incorrect.
    They pay a higher rate because they have their income seized by the government for wealth redistribution.
    Romney’s income comes from capital gains, interest and dividends…raise his tax rates and raise them on all retirees, people selling their homes for retirement, those that made good decisions in life.
    Why not just stop forcibly taxing people? Voluntary taxation…it’s morally superior to theft.
    So many people saying they want to pay more…which is funny because THEY CAN RIGHT NOW! But they won’t until everyone is forced to pay more…sweet huh?


    Or you could have lived off of 1100 bucks a month for your entire 20’s and most of your 30’s, never bought anything nice, lived in a roach infested studio apartment and invested 80% of your income into Walmart stock when you were in your early 20’s back in the early 90’s.
    I did that while my friends took vacations, got married, went out, bought cars…they choose that and some of us choose differently.
    I will do one better than Romney…they are not just moochers…they are THEIVES and COWARDS that use government to steal money they could have earned and made for themselves.
    I am not a Walmart heir…but I respect that people want their assets to go to their families.


    The working poor? I was one…want to know what makes me different? I was working poor, making good decisions, investing in things that had value. If they had any real concept of the economy they would not stay poor after 2 decades…it’s practically impossible.


    Factually incorrect.
    The GOP is really the DNC now…big spending big government nonsense…the DNC however is completely radicalized and spreading lies straight out of a typical Marxist loving college class on income inequality.
    I will happily elect a big city democrat in Romney over a radicalized idealist failure like Obama.


    Occupy Wall Street rhetoric…which is EXACTLY the same rhetoric the Nazi’s used…replace “Jew” with the more politically correct “1%” and listen to Hitler’s speeches…same stuff….same ideas…same scapegoats.


    Medicaid? You mean the health insurance that I pay for so truly helpless people can be covered? I didn’t realize there were so many crippled people in the US…
    Millionaires? Oh no!
    A few of my friends and old neighbors are selling their homes so I figured I would get the word out. Unlike whatever uncivilized backwards place you people are from NYC is a superior and enlightened place to live. Strict gun laws, waging a war on obesity and poverty simultaneously, lots of top rated public schools…hahahaha…OK I am lying about the last part but they do teach a very balanced and liberal curriculum (teachers are exempt from Obamacare have I mentioned that?)...

    Pizza is awesome, water is better than any bottled crap you guys drink, and you can live in a wealthy area!

    First up we have this absolute steal…

    I have to warn you though…the entire “luxury hi-rise building” is code for “it was low income housing for the working poor”….yep…this is actually for “poor people” around here. But it is a nice place and has a little park and, for a few extra bucks a month, you can park your car!

    Enjoy scenic views of the proposed reopening of the garbage incinerator!

    2BR 1 Bath 1,000 square feet….309,000


    http://www.trulia.com/property/30764...oklyn-NY-11214

    For those 1%ers out there who have a million bucks to toss around and don’t mind the volume of passing subways we have this investment property.
    The 4 units that you can rent out are now bedbug free! $1,150,000….

    http://www.trulia.com/property/30535...oklyn-NY-11214


    Then there is this place an old classmate of mine is selling. For the price it’s really a nice place for this area....$799,000…although it's street parking...and alternate side rules apply.


    http://www.trulia.com/property/30742...oklyn-NY-11214

    They aren’t greedy rich people…just simple city workers like many in this middle class area pulling in just over 250,000 a year. Although I have to admit his wife spent years not working a day in her life…she used some lame excuse about raising the kids…

    Yep they want out...want to live in a state where the taxes are lower, homes are cheaper, winter is spring...and their vote matters...Florida!

    NY electoral votes=29 been going down...
    Florida electoral votes=29 been going up...



    Me? I am keeping my apartment here…it’s been valued at 800,000. 2BRs 1 Bath ...street parking. When I am not using it my rich brother and sister in law use it occasionally to crash as it’s closer to their jobs. They make over 250K a year too btw.

    He’s a court officer, she’s a school teacher like many of the "rich people that should pay their fair share" are….she makes more than he does. And she votes Dem…like most in her union…and she’s exempt from Obamacare!

    Don’t worry though…there are still plenty of people in Brooklyn that aren’t turned off by the “tax the rich making over 250K a year” thing…and still look up to the modest and personable Manhattan elitists....
    You speak much truth...but prepare to get flamed by the libs.
    "My favorite position for drumming was always a cigarette in one hand and a drink in the other. And checking out the women!"-Alex Van Halen

    Proud to be an ADKOT loving, Drum Thread starting CVH "bad apple" to counterpoint pompous, self centered egotism.

    Duct Tape:A Drummer's best friend!

  5. #1125
    Love ya moms......
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,006
    Quote Originally Posted by i1sum2! View Post
    Lol....shit.....you people are so fucking ridiculous anymore. God, no wonder I don't bother here anymore. Romney might not be the best Republican candidate I ever saw, but he sure beats what you guys are pushing by leaps and bounds! I'd much rather go with him that than wannabe Dictator named Obanga. He wants you to suck on the teat of the Gub'ment, and doles it out on a continual basis so you'll be under his regime. All he is doing is growing the gub'ment. Look up the Constitution and see what Thomas Jefferson says on the matter. I highly suggest it. Obanga doesn't have a fucking CLUE one as to what to do with our country. The recent Ambassador murdered in Libya confirms that. Him and Billery apologized to them on their national TV. Jesus H. Ker-hist is this man stupid! THEY KILLED OUR GUY! And you're trying to put blame on some stupid Youtube video that's been out for months? Way to shift the blame Barry! Kudos! Then, to further insult the entire United States of America you changed our American flag! For that alone, he should be shot. Disgraceful and despicable! And you idiots around want this guy for a second term? UN-fucking-believable! He got his little pal Eric Holder off of charges too, for illegal arms trading with Mexico, the sorry sonofabitch. Executive Order saved his ass. They were guilty and they knew it, for if they weren't, then they would have gave up ALL of the documents disclosing that info with their dealings. They should be sharing a prison cell at Leavenworth with their orange jail jammies on. I can't express my disgust with Obama in full words. He's a fucking fraud from the get go. He couldn't tell the truth about his birth certificate then and he still is a complete sham.




    This is where I'll address unchained: You need to wake the fuck up and make a better selection for your President! You need to look beyond the personality and see what's underneath of the man. You're gonna get nailed soon. And hard.


    You could put a gun to my head and I wouldn't vote for this douchebag loser.


    AGREED WITH EVERYTHING YOU SAID...............

    This whole admin from top to bottom has been a clusterfuck and a walking disaster from day one. The disdain and utter hatred i have for the man cannot be put into words at least not on a public forum.
    The reasons why his college records are not open is as follows......
    He either....
    Applied for a loan as a foreign student and was actually a foreign student which would make him legally unable to be PUSA
    or.....
    Applied for a loan as a foreign student when he indeed was not therefore lieing/commiting fraud to secure the college loan.

    From the...
    Dream act {securing votes in the latino community}.
    Solyndra {millions vanished with no accountability}
    The fast and furious scandal
    Utter disregard for the constitutiona and the system of checks and balances.
    More people then ever on welfare and food stamps.
    Poor economy
    GM bailout{since when is it the goverments business to bail out a non gov sector business?}
    The latest debacle with the embassy and our counsel just shows how inept they really are.

    For some odd reason{actually not odd at all its quite obvious}he still has the media in his back pocket in spite of his impeachable offenses. Yes thats right some might be afraid to speak the truth but the color of his skin is his best ally and also the reason he hasnt been impeached/brought up on criminal charges.

  6. #1126
    No cheer******s allowed!
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    28,415
    Oh Lord...

    I am speechless, for once.

  7. #1127
    Did anyone else take that quiz I posted a few days ago? I'd be interested to hear some of your results.

  8. #1128
    Roadie
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    111
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Drummer View Post
    You speak much truth...but prepare to get flamed by the libs.
    Libs? A true liberal would celebrate, defend the individual at all costs....not believe a majority or group is more important like the radical left does.

    What I am saying is I consider myself a true liberal...

    Most people calling themselves "liberal" are just progressives masquerading as liberals...and Americans when they are in fact not by essence.

    I welcome educating and correcting any misguided ones...and exposing those that refuse to admit what they really are.

    At the end of the day it all comes down to this...

    They NEED us....nobody needs them...

  9. #1129
    Yours truly, As Is
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Starwood, WA or is it Gazzariville?
    Posts
    5,800
    Quote Originally Posted by Arson View Post
    Libs? A true liberal would celebrate, defend the individual at all costs....not believe a majority or group is more important like the radical left does.

    What I am saying is I consider myself a true liberal...

    Most people calling themselves "liberal" are just progressives masquerading as liberals...and Americans when they are in fact not by essence.

    I welcome educating and correcting any misguided ones...and exposing those that refuse to admit what they really are.

    At the end of the day it all comes down to this...

    They NEED us....nobody needs them...
    Mmmm...very good points.
    "My favorite position for drumming was always a cigarette in one hand and a drink in the other. And checking out the women!"-Alex Van Halen

    Proud to be an ADKOT loving, Drum Thread starting CVH "bad apple" to counterpoint pompous, self centered egotism.

    Duct Tape:A Drummer's best friend!

  10. #1130
    Yours truly, As Is
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Starwood, WA or is it Gazzariville?
    Posts
    5,800
    Quote Originally Posted by Achilleslastand View Post
    AGREED WITH EVERYTHING YOU SAID...............

    This whole admin from top to bottom has been a clusterfuck and a walking disaster from day one. The disdain and utter hatred i have for the man cannot be put into words at least not on a public forum.
    The reasons why his college records are not open is as follows......
    He either....
    Applied for a loan as a foreign student and was actually a foreign student which would make him legally unable to be PUSA
    or.....
    Applied for a loan as a foreign student when he indeed was not therefore lieing/commiting fraud to secure the college loan.

    From the...
    Dream act {securing votes in the latino community}.
    Solyndra {millions vanished with no accountability}
    The fast and furious scandal
    Utter disregard for the constitutiona and the system of checks and balances.
    More people then ever on welfare and food stamps.
    Poor economy
    GM bailout{since when is it the goverments business to bail out a non gov sector business?}
    The latest debacle with the embassy and our counsel just shows how inept they really are.

    For some odd reason{actually not odd at all its quite obvious}he still has the media in his back pocket in spite of his impeachable offenses. Yes thats right some might be afraid to speak the truth but the color of his skin is his best ally and also the reason he hasnt been impeached/brought up on criminal charges.
    Ditto. UG, you say you are speechless, but why not refute all of the things ALS just listed and give us reasons why you can factually refute them?...
    "My favorite position for drumming was always a cigarette in one hand and a drink in the other. And checking out the women!"-Alex Van Halen

    Proud to be an ADKOT loving, Drum Thread starting CVH "bad apple" to counterpoint pompous, self centered egotism.

    Duct Tape:A Drummer's best friend!

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. UK General Election 2010
    By IronicA in forum Non-VH Related Stuff
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: April 30th, 2010, 03:44 PM
  2. Election 2008 - The Official Thread
    By Cathedral =I= in forum Non-VH Related Stuff
    Replies: 591
    Last Post: April 25th, 2009, 03:15 PM
  3. The CVH.com Presidential Election-2008
    By Cathedral =I= in forum Non-VH Related Stuff
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: November 5th, 2008, 02:06 AM
  4. SAMMY HAGAR Humbled By VAN HALEN's Election To ROCK HALL
    By ryanpday in forum House of Music
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: January 9th, 2007, 07:59 PM
  5. The Official Van Halen Presidential Campaign!
    By WARF in forum Main Classic Van Halen Discussion Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: September 25th, 2004, 05:23 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •