Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
2012 US Presidential Election Thread - Page 106
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 106 of 172 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1717
  1. #1051
    Band Manager
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,129
    Quote Originally Posted by unchainedguitars View Post
    Yeah, Mitt's got your back, Sum.

    A multi millionaire, who's lived his entire life fed by a silver spoon, is really gonna feel your economic pain.

    ^^^^
    But is this really what the big question is?
    Mitt doesn't feel a thing that any working man does.
    Obam's well off, but yes - he does come much closer to having an understanding and a compassion for the average Joe.

    Still...

    The candidate that can get this country working again should get the job.
    Increasingly, I'm beginning to think that's Romney.
    If the country can get going again - as in jobs - it benefits everyone.

  2. #1052
    THEE bassist for VH
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    someplace you're not
    Posts
    19,977
    God, the HARD-ONS for Obama in here ARE amazing!

    LMFAO!



    Are you fucking stoopid or what?


  3. #1053
    I know the law, friend.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    In a Simple Rhyme
    Posts
    3,338
    Quote Originally Posted by Incomudro View Post
    ^^^^
    But is this really what the big question is?
    Mitt doesn't feel a thing that any working man does.
    Obam's well off, but yes - he does come much closer to having an understanding and a compassion for the average Joe.

    Still...

    The candidate that can get this country working again should get the job.
    Increasingly, I'm beginning to think that's Romney.
    If the country can get going again - as in jobs - it benefits everyone.
    With the same tired old trickle down economics that has never worked every other time it's been tried? Tax cuts for the rich do not create jobs or help the economy. Getting the election behind us and getting obstructionists out of Congress will get this country going again. It's already trending in the right direction, has been for 3+ years.

    I beg you to watch, listen and learn:
    (but if you're too lazy to watch, here's the line that you need to hear: "If it were true that lower taxes for the rich and more wealth for the wealthy lead to job creation, today we'd be drowning in jobs."

    Last edited by cowboydan; September 14th, 2012 at 05:26 PM.
    "I won't go down in history, but I will go down on your sister."
    -David Lee Roth-



  4. #1054
    I know the law, friend.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    In a Simple Rhyme
    Posts
    3,338
    Here's another successful person who get's it:

    "I won't go down in history, but I will go down on your sister."
    -David Lee Roth-



  5. #1055
    Git some!
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Somewhere...
    Posts
    8,459
    Um...I guess I'll whore out Johnson, as a break from the Obamney talk maybe. It's a short interview, but gets across the gist of his points. If anyone is bloody interested. It's a video, so all you have to do is click and watch, don't have to even read.

    http://www.foxbusiness.com/on-air/st...ylist_id=87530
    Ready, Eddie!

  6. #1056
    I know the law, friend.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    In a Simple Rhyme
    Posts
    3,338
    Secret Mitt Romney video!!! Prepare to not be shocked at all............

    "I won't go down in history, but I will go down on your sister."
    -David Lee Roth-



  7. #1057
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboydan View Post
    Secret Mitt Romney video!!! Prepare to not be shocked at all............

    I don't get why this was plastered on the home page of Huffington Post, like it's some kind of controversy.

    Politically, what he is saying is correct. He's not going to sway the people who have been brainwashed, like this:



    If he is going to win, he has to concentrate on the Independents.

  8. #1058
    Band Manager
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,129
    That's it, I'm voting for Romney!

    No controversy, he is 100% correct.

  9. #1059
    Yours truly, As Is
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Starwood, WA or is it Gazzariville?
    Posts
    5,800
    Quote Originally Posted by wimpyliberalbuster32 View Post
    I don't get why this was plastered on the home page of Huffington Post, like it's some kind of controversy.

    Politically, what he is saying is correct. He's not going to sway the people who have been brainwashed, like this:



    If he is going to win, he has to concentrate on the Independents.
    I wonder where that nitwit is now? Maybe Obama bought her a new house?
    "My favorite position for drumming was always a cigarette in one hand and a drink in the other. And checking out the women!"-Alex Van Halen

    Proud to be an ADKOT loving, Drum Thread starting CVH "bad apple" to counterpoint pompous, self centered egotism.

    Duct Tape:A Drummer's best friend!

  10. #1060
    Quote Originally Posted by EVH_Erupted View Post
    Um...I guess I'll whore out Johnson, as a break from the Obamney talk maybe. It's a short interview, but gets across the gist of his points. If anyone is bloody interested. It's a video, so all you have to do is click and watch, don't have to even read.

    http://www.foxbusiness.com/on-air/st...ylist_id=87530
    I took this quiz, and I sided with Gary on 92% of the issues.

    Everyone should do this, it's very interesting. http://www.isidewith.com/

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. UK General Election 2010
    By IronicA in forum Non-VH Related Stuff
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: April 30th, 2010, 03:44 PM
  2. Election 2008 - The Official Thread
    By Cathedral =I= in forum Non-VH Related Stuff
    Replies: 591
    Last Post: April 25th, 2009, 03:15 PM
  3. The CVH.com Presidential Election-2008
    By Cathedral =I= in forum Non-VH Related Stuff
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: November 5th, 2008, 02:06 AM
  4. SAMMY HAGAR Humbled By VAN HALEN's Election To ROCK HALL
    By ryanpday in forum House of Music
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: January 9th, 2007, 07:59 PM
  5. The Official Van Halen Presidential Campaign!
    By WARF in forum Main Classic Van Halen Discussion Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: September 25th, 2004, 05:23 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •