Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Cool Video of Dime playing Seek & Destroy with a house band in an Arltington, TX bar
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
    I know the law, friend.

Cool Video of Dime playing Seek & Destroy with a house band in an Arltington, TX bar

I love this clip. Just imagine stumbling into your local dive bar and seeing this....

this is one of the things that made Dime so popular. He was super nice and very down to earth. Hard to not like a guy like that.
    Last edited by cowboydan; April 15th, 2012 at 05:21 PM.
    "I won't go down in history, but I will go down on your sister."
    -David Lee Roth-

Git some!
    I'm personally more partial to this. Sadly it's not the whole song.

Ready, Eddie!

I looked at the first clip. That band was pretty good! Amazing to think he went out in the exact environment we see here. I can't say I was a big Pantera fan, but I've spent some time reading about the events leading up to him dying, and it's ridiculous. For one thing, the guy had a huge history of severe mental problems and should've been in a straitjacket, but instead, his mom buys him a pistol as a present?! And he had tried to attack the band about six months before, but security caught him and knew to be on the lookout for him again, but what was he doing walking around free anyway? Just horrendous all the way around.

I know the law, friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice Cream Man View Post
    I looked at the first clip. That band was pretty good! Amazing to think he went out in the exact environment we see here. I can't say I was a big Pantera fan, but I've spent some time reading about the events leading up to him dying, and it's ridiculous. For one thing, the guy had a huge history of severe mental problems and should've been in a straitjacket, but instead, his mom buys him a pistol as a present?! And he had tried to attack the band about six months before, but security caught him and knew to be on the lookout for him again, but what was he doing walking around free anyway? Just horrendous all the way around.
    That's just the kind of guy Dime was. No ego. A man of the people.
    I still can't believe what happened to him. It's so unreal. The guy just walks on stage and starts unloading on him. I was Pantera fan and that is still the wildest concert I've ever been too. I saw them on Phil Anselmo's birthday at the Electric Factory in Philly. (Picture a warehouse that holds about 2000 people) I saw them from front row, center, for about 4 songs before I was launched to the side bar during a ridiculously rough pit. I spent the rest of the show on the 2nd level in safety! Anyway, the band was outstanding live. Truly something to see/hear.

This is not a clip from the show I attended, but it's a good clip none-the-less.

Last edited by cowboydan; April 16th, 2012 at 09:44 PM.
    -David Lee Roth-

I know the law, friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVH_Erupted View Post
    I'm personally more partial to this. Sadly it's not the whole song.

hahaha, that's great. Sounds like UG wrote the first verse!
    -David Lee Roth-