Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Star of Van Halen's 'Hot for Teacher' Reveals Her Identity After 25 Years - Page 3
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    No cheer******s allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1234over View Post
    I was looking for one, came here to post it, and saw your post. I found one from 2010 (is that old enough?)

http://voices.yahoo.com/the-top-musi...682.html?cat=2
    Linky, linky, linky...

Wait, i lost track.
    Is Lillian Muller the woman in the Rod Stewart Video & HFT?
    Is she the woman in the pictures above?

I always thought, Teri Copley, from 80's sitcom "We got it Maid" (She played a maid, okay), was the
    sexy blonde in the rawk vids?

Band Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by unchainedguitars View Post
    Linky, linky, linky...

Wait, i lost track.
    Is Lillian Muller the woman in the Rod Stewart Video & HFT?
    Is she the woman in the pictures above?

I always thought, Teri Copley, from 80's sitcom "We got it Maid" (She played a maid, okay), was the
    sexy blonde in the rawk vids?
    It's LM in both.

That Teri Copley is "pretty alright"! I would like to see her posed like LM in that car window pic I posted.
    It can't be "Van Halen" without Roth, any more than it can be "Van Halen" without Eddie.

No cheer******s allowed!
    It's LM in both.

That Teri Copley is "pretty alright"! I would like to see her posed like LM in that car window pic I posted.
    I remember discovering Teri Copley on TV, before i knew how to masturbate.
    I believe it was an episode of 'Fantasy Island.'
    Then she got her show, and i got my copy of TV Guide, where she had the suspenders on.
    I think, by that point, i figured it out.

My friend & i, used to fantasize that she was our maid, and we were the two guys.
    Then she became a born again christian, and it all went to hell! LOL.

Band Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by unchainedguitars View Post
    I remember discovering Teri Copley on TV, before i knew how to masturbate.
    I believe it was an episode of 'Fantasy Island.'
    Then she got her show, and i got my copy of TV Guide, where she had the suspenders on.
    I think, by that point, i figured it out.

My friend & i, used to fantasize that she was our maid, and we were the two guys.
    Then she became a born again christian, and it all went to hell! LOL.
    Don't let that ruin her for you. It just a way for her to "intensify her sinning"! Seriously, whenever I hear about a girl becoming "born again", my first thought is "wow, she must have been up to some crazy shit to go to such extreme measures".
    Last edited by 1234over; July 20th, 2012 at 04:24 AM.
    It can't be "Van Halen" without Roth, any more than it can be "Van Halen" without Eddie.

THEE bassist for VH
    Go play in traffic Sum. I knew about it, not sure where I saw it, but it was years ago. I can't PROVE that I knew, but then, I couldn't give a fuck if no one believes me. It was in an interview with her, so it had nothing to do with some Van Halen site making an announcement. She just listed it as one of the things she had appeared in. She has been on my radar since I was a child.

Two years ago! You made it sound like this was some common knowledge that was known a long time. It wasn't.

At all.
    Last edited by i1sum2!; July 20th, 2012 at 09:25 AM.

Band Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by i1sum2! View Post

Two years ago! You made it sound like this was some common knowledge that was known a long time. It wasn't.

At all.
    It was never a secret though, either. She would mention it freely in interviews, it just wasn't "revealed" in a press release.

"Lemme 'splain someting to you, Summy".

Here is how it works...If it came from her, it's probably because she has a new reality show, or something to promote, at the same time as Van Halen is on tour promoting their new album. So her PR agent comes up with a press release titled something like "Playboy Playmate Revealed as Van Halen's 'Hot Teacher'! ", releases it to see if it gets any bites, and it becomes "news".

If it came from VH, it's a similar tactic....band is on tour and wants to generate some buzz, so they release some tidbit as a "revelation". Playmate...Hot for Teacher...sexsexsex....Van Halen coming to a town near you.

THEE bassist for VH
    I don't need any "explaining" from the likes of you, Ricky Ricardo. You'll have to show me some these interviews where she mentions being in Van Halen's HFT video. I'm not referring to the two links you gave either. You're still implying that this was known years ago when it wasn't. Just a wild guess, but I'd say it's been awhile since she had anything to promote, much less even had a desire to. Given her age, I'm sure she's enjoying the easy life and has been for some time.

Link me. Give some dates too. A timeline. Put up or shut up.

Knowing how everything pertaining to Van Halen is placed underneath the microscope for observation, literally every last tidbit of whatever, one would think this particular fact would have came to light many moons ago. Van Halen fans are notorious for finding out the most obscure facts about the band.

Band Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by i1sum2! View Post
    I don't need any "explaining" from the likes of you, Ricky Ricardo. You'll have to show me some these interviews where she mentions being in Van Halen's HFT video. I'm not referring to the two links you gave either. You're still implying that this was known years ago when it wasn't. Just a wild guess, but I'd say it's been awhile since she had anything to promote, much less even had a desire to. Given her age, I'm sure she's enjoying the easy life and has been for some time.

Link me. Give some dates too. A timeline. Put up or shut up.

Knowing how everything pertaining to Van Halen is placed underneath the microscope for observation, literally every last tidbit of whatever, one would think this particular fact would have came to light many moons ago. Van Halen fans are notorious for finding out the most obscure facts about the band.
    This is the best you can do? Weak, Sum...weak.

THEE bassist for VH
    This is the best you can do? Weak, Sum...weak.
    Can't do it eh?

Didn't think so.

NEXT!!

It wasn't a secret that she was in "Hot For Teacher", I read that long ago.
    I agree with sum on this.

1234over, I don't believe you. Sorry.

So just admit it 1234, you lied, you tried to impress us, but sum caught you out.

Therefore I'm done with this thread as your response wont carry the weight it once had.