Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Star of Van Halen's 'Hot for Teacher' Reveals Her Identity After 25 Years
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Dance Baby!

Star of Van Halen's 'Hot for Teacher' Reveals Her Identity After 25 Years

"After more than 25 years of anonymity, the woman who played the teacher in Van Halen's "Hot for Teacher" music video has come forward. Her name is Lillian Muller and she has not changed one bit.

The 60-year-old beauty currently works as an inspirational speaker and personal health consultant. Muller, who modeled for Playboy magazine in the 1970s, also does some modeling work for AARP and has written a self-help book, "Feel Great, Be Beautiful Over 40."

Muller told Yahoo that she has been able to maintain her "Hot for Teacher" physique through a strict diet and lifestyle choices. She claims to have never had a drink in her life and has been a vegetarian since she was 27.
    "I eat mostly raw food," she said. "People think I'm 40."

Muller told Yahoo that when she auditioned for the part, she did not think she would be hired for the teacher role in the video.

"I was early 30s at the time. I was a little old for the role," she told Yahoo. "But now I am in my 60s."

Surprisingly, Muller claims she has never seen the Van Halen music video. Nonetheless, the "Hot for Teacher" star has also played parts in other famous music videos. In 1978, she played Rod Stewart's love interest in "Da Ya Think I'm Sexy?"

Muller also told Yahoo that now that Van Halen is back together she would be willing to play a role in any additional music videos the band creates.

"I'm a more valuable package now than in my 30s. I still have my physical condition, and I've become a much wiser person," said Muller, who told Yahoo that has never had Botox or facial plastic surgery. "I would definitely appear in any video that would be classy and exciting."...."

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/2968...alen-video.htm
    Daniel (1994-2013)

Love ya moms......
    Quote Originally Posted by punkatomic View Post
    "After more than 25 years of anonymity, the woman who played the teacher in Van Halen's "Hot for Teacher" music video has come forward. Her name is Lillian Muller and she has not changed one bit.

The 60-year-old beauty currently works as an inspirational speaker and personal health consultant. Muller, who modeled for Playboy magazine in the 1970s, also does some modeling work for AARP and has written a self-help book, "Feel Great, Be Beautiful Over 40."

Muller told Yahoo that she has been able to maintain her "Hot for Teacher" physique through a strict diet and lifestyle choices. She claims to have never had a drink in her life and has been a vegetarian since she was 27.
    "I eat mostly raw food," she said. "People think I'm 40."

Muller told Yahoo that when she auditioned for the part, she did not think she would be hired for the teacher role in the video.

"I was early 30s at the time. I was a little old for the role," she told Yahoo. "But now I am in my 60s."

Surprisingly, Muller claims she has never seen the Van Halen music video. Nonetheless, the "Hot for Teacher" star has also played parts in other famous music videos. In 1978, she played Rod Stewart's love interest in "Da Ya Think I'm Sexy?"

Muller also told Yahoo that now that Van Halen is back together she would be willing to play a role in any additional music videos the band creates.

"I'm a more valuable package now than in my 30s. I still have my physical condition, and I've become a much wiser person," said Muller, who told Yahoo that has never had Botox or facial plastic surgery. "I would definitely appear in any video that would be classy and exciting."...."

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/2968...alen-video.htm
    You mean this..........

I never realized that.....either way she was pretty hot in both vids.

Band Technician
    l'm looking at her site and I feel fucked for thinking she's still hot :S

On the norwegian part of her site(prolly on the english version too, doh!) it says she never did drugs, smoked tobacco or drank alcohol which is why she looks so healthy and all that....that makes me feel fucked as well...proper fucked :S

Hugh got to too ride her - that makes me feel....oh well redundancy is soo last year or something
    "How many roads must a man walk down before he admits that he's lost?"

42, Dave...42 ffs!

Can you say "MILF"

Chief Fluffer Inspector
    I would make sure she ate some meat...
    THE WORLD AWAITS... RELEASE THE KRACKEN!!!

No cheer******s allowed!
    I finally just got around to watching the Rod Stewart video, "Da ya think i'm sexy?"

God damn, this woman was smokin' hot!
    The scenes at the bar with the straw....damn.

Band Manager
    I remember her from the earliest Playboy's I ever saw. I still remember her answer to the question of what she wanted in a man, "I want a tall, handsome, well-endowed, wealthy man".
    It wasn't a secret that she was in "Hot For Teacher", I read that long ago.
    It can't be "Van Halen" without Roth, any more than it can be "Van Halen" without Eddie.

No cheer******s allowed!
    The 2:34-38, in the Rod video, is hysterical to me!

Metal Up Your A$$!

Exclamation

Thanks for the post, Punk!
    Wolfgang Van Halen - "I love being a bass player. Its just me and Al a groove section. Just boom, boom, boom, and were good". GW
    ---
    Edward Van Halen - "What is next for Wolf is the next record and the next tour. Hes no different than I am. Music is his life. If he goes back to school, Ill probably go with him. GC

Quote Originally Posted by unchainedguitars View Post
    The 2:34-38, in the Rod video, is hysterical to me!
    Ever the classy one you, Unchained.....hahahaha!

It's been a long time since I've seen that video. Rod Stewart has absolutely no rear end in those black spandex pants....hahaha! Ahhh, the 70's.....
    remember....after the fire, after all the rain
    i will be the flame.....