Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
More verbal diarrhea from Spam. - Page 2
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 116
  1. #11
    He's like an annoying fly that buzzes around and won't go away, albeit a big and fat one.

    I can picture the scenario, he's in his Cabo mansion with old VH LPs scattered all over his living room floor, listening to the new tracks in a state of denial, convincing himself they suck and that he is still the "real singer" of Van Halen. In the other room he's got an EVH blow-up mannequin propped up sitting at the kitchen table, and he goes in and talks to it and even pours it some tequila, Sammy then starts pulling out his own hair and in a drunken stupor does the "5150" walk all around his house.

    Aye, poor Sam.

  2. #12
    Band Manager
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,129
    Quote Originally Posted by wimpyliberalbuster32 View Post
    He's like an annoying fly that buzzes around and won't go away, albeit a big and fat one.

    I can picture the scenario, he's in his Cabo mansion with old VH LPs scattered all over his living room floor, listening to the new tracks in a state of denial, convincing himself they suck and that he is still the "real singer" of Van Halen. In the other room he's got an EVH blow-up mannequin propped up sitting at the kitchen table, and he goes in and talks to it and even pours it some tequila, Sammy then starts pulling out his own hair and in a drunken stupor does the "5150" walk all around his house.

    Aye, poor Sam.
    Funny you should use the term; "like an annoying fly that buzzes around and won't go away..."
    I remember seeing backstage video of Roth during the Roth/Hagar tour.
    Roth was in a dressing room or something, I believe the mandatory hot babe or two in the shot - possibly a dwarf as well.
    As Dave is talking to the camera or interviewer, there is a knocking at the door.
    It's Sammy, though Roth doesn't open the door.
    Instead, Roth dismisses the banging with a flat; "Sammy's always banging at the window..."
    (He might have said; "banging at the windshield" or something else like that.
    I imagined the little red troll, tequila bottle clutched in his pathetic freckled fist as he begged to get in to where the real party was like a pesky fly.

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Incomudro View Post
    Funny you should use the term; "like an annoying fly that buzzes around and won't go away..."
    I remember seeing backstage video of Roth during the Roth/Hagar tour.
    Roth was in a dressing room or something, I believe the mandatory hot babe or two in the shot - possibly a dwarf as well.
    As Dave is talking to the camera or interviewer, there is a knocking at the door.
    It's Sammy, though Roth doesn't open the door.
    Instead, Roth dismisses the banging with a flat; "Sammy's always banging at the window..."
    (He might have said; "banging at the windshield" or something else like that.
    I imagined the little red troll, tequila bottle clutched in his pathetic freckled fist as he begged to get in to where the real party was like a pesky fly.
    HAHAHA it's in this video somewhere I think!


  4. #14
    Dance Baby!
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Peoples Republic of Seattle
    Posts
    6,073
    We've seen this before people.

    Right after Dave left in 1985. The only difference is that this version of Van Halen didn't start it and has not said ONE word about any former employee. It's the former employee that wants the comparasion. He infected Van Halen in 1985 with that BULLSHIT. This is WHO he is.

    Sammy desperately wants a back and forth with Van Halen.

    I'm dying to find out what Joe thinks. You know the media types will ask Joe the question. "Who is better, You or Eddie?" "Sammy says you are better, is this true?" How is he going to handle this? I've always liked Joe too. Sammy is putting him in a postion that I don't think Joe wants to be in. Almost like where Mike is now.

    Over and under how long Chickenfoot is going to be around?

    A different kind of truth, indeed.
    Daniel (1994-2013)

  5. #15
    TROUBLE BUSTIN' THROUGH
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    NEW YORK CITY
    Posts
    1,661
    "If you take Joe versus Eddie, you take Dave versus me, Wolfie versus Mikey, Chad or Kenny versus Alů I mean, come on! You know what I mean? Man for man, who can sing the best? Dave or I, today? Who can play the best? Joe or Eddie, today? Who could play or sing the best? Wolfie or Mikey? I think it's a joke."



    SATCH IS SOOOOOOOOO FUCKIN ''ORIGINAL''



    SAM GET YOUR HEAD OUTTA YOUR FUCKIN ASS!!!! BETTER YET... KEEP IT UP THERE!!!!

  6. #16
    TROUBLE BUSTIN' THROUGH
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    NEW YORK CITY
    Posts
    1,661
    no evh .... No satch.

    no sam hagar... No cheese puffs

  7. #17
    TROUBLE BUSTIN' THROUGH
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    NEW YORK CITY
    Posts
    1,661
    Never mind the innovator that Eddie was - Sam Hagar

    WOW ARE YOU FUCKIN KIDDING!?

    attention_seeker_tshirt-p235032199440004639z7tqq_400.jpg
    Last edited by GRAZI; January 30th, 2012 at 02:45 PM. Reason: pic

  8. #18
    TROUBLE BUSTIN' THROUGH
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    NEW YORK CITY
    Posts
    1,661
    Cant wait until Satch leaves CF do do a solo tour......

  9. #19
    Band Manager
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,129
    You know, when Dave and VH parted company - I hated the childish way that the VH bros. and Mike ripped on him.
    But, at least they had a history with Roth - and I'm sure Roth was fucking annoying a lot (most?) of the time.

    What truly pissed me off was that Hagar ran his mouth off about Roth as soon as he (Hagar) came aboard VH!
    Huh??!!!
    Totally imature, totally unprofessional, totally uncalled for.
    Who the hell was he to bad mouth the singer of the band he just joined?!
    The singer of the band who laid down six classic albums with that band?
    A legendary frontman no less!
    That would have been like Dio trashing Ozzy.
    But of course, Dio had every good quality that Hagar lacks:
    Class, grace, humbleness, restraint, dignity, self respect, respect for others...

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Incomudro View Post
    You know, when Dave and VH parted company - I hated the childish way that the VH bros. and Mike ripped on him.
    But, at least they had a history with Roth - and I'm sure Roth was fucking annoying a lot (most?) of the time.
    The difference then: they were extremely young, had money and egos, and were all battling alcohol/drugs.

    There is no excuse now.

    Ed has shut up.

    Dave has shut up.

    Mike hasn't said anything.

    Alex has been Alex.

    Sammy keeps running his mouth.

    It's Sammy whose the problem.

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. The spam threads...
    By NE169 in forum Non-VH Related Stuff
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: April 15th, 2013, 03:06 PM
  2. Is diarrhea mouth back on the boards again?
    By Dino in forum Non-VH Related Stuff
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: February 18th, 2009, 11:34 PM
  3. More Diarrhea Of The Mouth From Sammy
    By ryanpday in forum Main Classic Van Halen Discussion Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: July 24th, 2005, 12:45 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •