Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
More verbal diarrhea from Spam. - Page 11
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    Bop bada, shoobe doo wah
    Spam I Am

Last edited by ryanpday; February 24th, 2012 at 09:58 PM. Reason: spam

Sam had his high points with VH but those days are done and the old school Vh fans are happy and glad with what is going on these days! Its been a long time and wasted time but things are good once again

Band Manager

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by wimpyliberalbuster32 View Post
    He's like an annoying fly that buzzes around and won't go away, albeit a big and fat one.

I can picture the scenario, he's in his Cabo mansion with old VH LPs scattered all over his living room floor, listening to the new tracks in a state of denial, convincing himself they suck and that he is still the "real singer" of Van Halen. In the other room he's got an EVH blow-up mannequin propped up sitting at the kitchen table, and he goes in and talks to it and even pours it some tequila, Sammy then starts pulling out his own hair and in a drunken stupor does the "5150" walk all around his house.

Aye, poor Sam.
    Hee, hee, hee. That's a good one, I laughed out loud for real.

Quote Originally Posted by wimpyliberalbuster32 View Post
    New interview, some of my favorite lines from the Spamminator:

"Hagar: Oh, I'm okay with those guys doing whatever they want to do. What I've heard so far, I wasn't impressed with at all, personally. I think in CHICKENFOOT, we've raised the bar a little bit on what a four-piece rock band can do, and I think they chose to take the easy route and take some of their old stuff and and re-record it instead of writing new songs.

LMFAO. Videos with a guy in a chicken suit is raising the bar?? Get real.

"And I don't know what they're thinking, to be honest with you. Because if they were thinking at all, they would certainly have Mikey in there playing bass. "

Ummm... coming from a huge Mike fan....Wolfgang sounds better on this album than Mike ever did...so I don't understand what Spam is getting at.

" I think there's zero inspiration and zero creativity. If there was any, they would write new songs. What does the band do? When CHICKENFOOT got together for our first album, we were four new guys and we got together and wrote ten, twelve songs and made an album. When we decided to do our second album, we didn't go back and take the two songs that were left over from the first album, we wrote all brand new songs. Because we're new people, we're inspired. Here's what we have to say, here's what we want to play now, here's who we've become since then. And you present yourself to the fans as who you are and what you've become. And if you don't have any idea of who you are or what you are and what you've become [laughs], then I guess you have to go back and show them what you used to be. I don't know. Does that make sense?"

No Sam, it doesn't make sense. This sounds like petty jealousy for me.

"If you take Joe versus Eddie, you take Dave versus me, Wolfie versus Mikey, Chad or Kenny versus Alů I mean, come on! You know what I mean? Man for man, who can sing the best? Dave or I, today? Who can play the best? Joe or Eddie, today? Who could play or sing the best? Wolfie or Mikey? I think it's a joke."

Umm...Ed can play better than Joe and Wolf plays better than Mike. So once again, you make yourself look like a jealous crybaby.

"Sure, I love the comparison as long as it's fair. Not because you're a big Eddie Van Halen fan, you think that he's God, therefore you think that he's better than Joe; you have to be bipartisan and just listen and watch both of them play. Listen, I played with them both, I can tell you right now: there is no comparison today. Never mind the innovator that Eddie was. I'm talking about what they can play today."

Yawn.

"Radio Metal: So in other words, CHICKENFOOT is way better than VAN HALEN?

Hagar: As individuals, absolutely! I've been in both bands, I can tell you right now. Take the new albums and compare them track by track and then tell me.
    "

What is this, Kindergarten? "I'm better than he is!" "No, I"M the best!"

Seriously, go dig a hole in the sands of Cabo beach and climb down there, and just stay there forever. This is pathetic, childish behavior on Sam's part. Dave and Ed obviously grew up and are now reflecting on their past in a joyous way.

Sam is jealous Van Halen is relevant and he is not. "Only time will tell if we stand the test of time." Yeah, how'd that one work out for ya?

Link to the article: http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/bla...sitemID=168965

I'm surprised Sammy didn't close this interview with a "But ya know, if Ed picked up the phone and gave me a call, sure I'd be interested in joining the band again".

He Always throws that bit in. Like how he'd go back in a second etc. No matter what. No matter how bad his relationship are with the guys in VH.....he'd go back.

Quote Originally Posted by Tugboat25 View Post
    I'm surprised Sammy didn't close this interview with a "But ya know, if Ed picked up the phone and gave me a call, sure I'd be interested in joining the band again".

He Always throws that bit in. Like how he'd go back in a second etc. No matter what. No matter how bad his relationship are with the guys in VH.....he'd go back.
    O yea! No doubt, he would be there in a heartbeat, with his clown pants on

EVH diehard ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mallonmusic View Post
    O yea! No doubt, he would be there in a heartbeat, with his clown pants on
    Sam is pretty close to wanting to go back to VH , but VH are nowhere near ready to make that move again !
    ADKOT proves that all is well on Howdy Doody Mountain once again . Maybe not the yearly releases of yore , but all is well ...
    "There's a little bit of Van Halen in everyone ..."
    "Who Dares , Wins ..."
    "Van Halen was never about the singer ..."

Groupie

More verbal diarrhea from Spam

I believe Lincolnshire not incl. North Lincs are not replacing speed cameras anymore if they keep getting burnt out

A15 from the south all the way up to N lincs had several burnt out in one night a couple of months ago and have not yet been replaced

Groupie

Not a big fan of the air ride on newer cars1969 and up but absolutely love the look on the 50's and older...What color is it going to end up? Interior color?Tell us more...

I believe Lincolnshire not incl. North Lincs are not replacing speed cameras anymore if they keep getting burnt out

A15 from the south all the way up to N lincs had several burnt out in one night a couple of months ago and have not yet been replaced

Groupie

From my experience, the man does have a cult-like following. No offense, hehe. However This shows that 90s cards do have value AND that books dont really mean much in the real market