Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
2nd Leg Dates Added - Page 3
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by KTC5150 View Post
    My sister & her husband saw Steve Stevens & Sebastian Bach last night, doing a show in NYC @ Irridium, called Guitars Of Love... It was a charity show, & my Bro -in law manages a music store in the NYC burbs, so he ALWAYS gets the hookup! I'll post pics! I met Bach one time back in 1992, when I saw Fight at Limelight... we got stoned, I met Rob Halford, then Bas pulls a DLR & trashes the food table! My sister said they mellowed & Steve was really cool! The guy w/ Steve is my Brother-in-law Mike Siragusa, who manages Alto Music, in NY.
    The Iridium was Les Paul's home base!

Quote Originally Posted by KTC5150 View Post
    My sister & her husband saw Steve Stevens & Sebastian Bach last night, doing a show in NYC @ Irridium, called Guitars Of Love... It was a charity show, & my Bro -in law manages a music store in the NYC burbs, so he ALWAYS gets the hookup! I'll post pics! I met Bach one time back in 1992, when I saw Fight at Limelight... we got stoned, I met Rob Halford, then Bas pulls a DLR & trashes the food table! My sister said they mellowed & Steve was really cool! The guy w/ Steve is my Brother-in-law Mike Siragusa, who manages Alto Music, in NY.
    My sister is a hair dresser and was talking about this guy who comes in a lot and is real picky about his hair. She then mention his name was Steve Stevens i then got kinda excited. But turns out its not the same one

Chief Fluffer Inspector
    THE WORLD AWAITS... RELEASE THE KRACKEN!!!

Chief Fluffer Inspector
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice Cream Man View Post
    The Iridium was Les Paul's home base!
    I know, I used to go see him there when he was doing his shows every Tuesday... I was just talkin' bout that w/ my sister, when we used to go there all the time. Les was so cool w/ everyone & would sit & chat w/ you, ONE -ON-ONE!!! He was a TRUE CLASS ACT!!!!
    THE WORLD AWAITS... RELEASE THE KRACKEN!!!

VHFanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by EdyVelden View Post
    Still nothing in the NW besides the freakin tacoma dome? LAME
    I have never been to the Tacoma Dome. What's the problem with it?

Yours truly, As Is
    Quote Originally Posted by rhill07 View Post
    I have never been to the Tacoma Dome. What's the problem with it?
    I've only seen one concert there: VH in 92. A long time ago, but I remember it sounding like a huge cavern. It definitely doesnt have the best accoustics. I was hoping VH would get here in the summer and play the Gorge.

But it will still be an awesome concert!
    Last edited by Jungle Drummer; February 17th, 2012 at 01:25 AM.

VHFanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Drummer View Post
    I've only seen one concert there: VH in 92. A long time ago, but I remember it sounding like a huge cavern. It definitely doesnt have the best accoustics. I was hoping VH would get here in the summer and play the Gorge.

But it will still be an awesome concert!
    Thanks for the info JD. I went to the 2007 VH concert at Key Arena. The sound was really terrible. It could have been that I had a bad seat (floor seat near the back). The sound was so bad that I seriously considered not going this time around. However, after seeing Eddie's solo at the dress rehearsal and hearing Outta Space I couldn't resist I bought my ticket yesterday.
    Last edited by rhill07; February 17th, 2012 at 06:09 PM.