Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Msg

Ticketbastard sucks

I've been trying for over an hour to get seats to the Washington DC show on 03/28, and all it keeps telling me is that it can't find any matches for 2 seats, any price, best available. Then randomly it'll give me 2 seats on the floor at the back of the arena. This tells me they're not sold out, they're site's just overrun....why can't I just make a phone call? Or go to a ticketmaster outlet like I used to? This is so frustrating...

TROUBLE BUSTIN' THROUGH
    Same with me was like pulling teeth trying to get a tix. Try both phone and internet at same time.

Ok, now I'm laughing....

So I got my tix...had to go through Stubhub to get'em, which I wasn't too happy with at first, but I really wanted to be on Edward's side and couldn't get through at ticketbastard. So I find 2 seats together in Club Section 218, for right around what I would've paid for the Main Concourse section I really wanted. They're a little higher up, but they're only 3 rows back in the section, so I'm guessing it'll be ok. I purchase the tickets, and get an email confirmation of said purchase.

Right after that confirmation email, in my inbox is today's "Message from the Universe" (it's a weird little daily affirmation thing I get, helps me keep perspective on the world) Anyway as I said, it's right after the ticket confirmation email. What's today's Message?

"The higher your perspective, the cooler your life."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This is gonna be a great show....
    Last edited by ravennaloveseddie; January 14th, 2012 at 01:23 PM.

TROUBLE BUSTIN' THROUGH
    Glad you were able to score some tix!

It's 20Fuckin12 why is it hard to get tickets these days!!
    Last edited by GRAZI; January 15th, 2012 at 06:46 AM.