Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
i1sum2
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.

Thread: i1sum2

Dance Baby!

i1sum2

I posted this another thread. I thought it deserved it's own thread. If he does respond. He's probably going to tell me it's in the wrong forum. LOL.

"I kind of wish Sum was here. Enjoying this. Kind of like I wish Mike was back in the band. I like what Wolf is bringing to table. He is holding his own with some Rock legends. All this would have been so much sweeter if Mike was back with the band. BUT, he isn't. That's life. We move on."

You have 3 of the original members of CVH making new music. This new stuff isn't going to be better then the six pack. That era ended long ago. This is a beginning of a new one. It's another chapter. Good or bad is yet to be determined. Just enjoy the ride while there is a ride.

I wish SUM was here. Without the BS, of course. There is no denying the knowledge that Mr i1sum2 has. He is funny, motivated and a long time member here.

I've had my run ins with SUM. But I've had more good times with the guy then bad. I've said it before, I agree with a lot of what the man says. The manner of which he expresses those opinions is another matter and in the past as far as I'm concerned.

SUM if you read this! You have to admitt. That She's The Woman clip was pretty kick ass! Yeah?

Come on back Bro!

LET'S MOVE ON TOGETHER!

This goes for all CVH members wandering the world wide web.

COME HOME AND LETS EXPERIENCE THIS TOGETHER!
    Daniel (1994-2013)

TROUBLE BUSTIN' THROUGH
    Well put my friend.

Jack-Daniels-1.jpg

Dance Baby!
    Quote Originally Posted by GRAZI View Post
    Well put my friend.

Jack-Daniels-1.jpg
    I'll drink to that!
    Daniel (1994-2013)

Band Manager
    as you know, I always tended to stay neutral, because at the end of the day, this was all supposed to be entertainment for us folks who truly love the band.
    and I must say, what a wonderful time to be a fan.
    I remember back in the 70's and 80's, an event such as this would've been nothing more than a blurb from Paraquat Kelly or Jim Ladd on the radio. and now? we see the entire fucking show, including Cheesy Asian man, at the push of a button.
    Summie? C'mon back brother and share the fun.
    "December 16th, the Dude abides..."

Band Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by GRAZI View Post
    Well put my friend.

Jack-Daniels-1.jpg
    and since you're pouring Punkatomic one....

Chief Fluffer Inspector
    ...And save some for me too! I like to enjoy my VH & JD moments w/ people who truly get it; There are SO few that will acknowledge how much they actually LIKE VH here in SD, but they ALWAYS show up at the concerts, like a guilty pleasure... I prefer to wear that badge of honor on my sleeve, my t-shirts, flipflops, sneakers & MOST of all, in my stereo & in my heart!
    So let me raise my glass & salute my fellow members of the "Immoral Majority"!!! CHEERS!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    THE WORLD AWAITS... RELEASE THE KRACKEN!!!

Yours truly, As Is
    Quote Originally Posted by KTC5150 View Post
    ...And save some for me too! I like to enjoy my VH & JD moments w/ people who truly get it; There are SO few that will acknowledge how much they actually LIKE VH here in SD, but they ALWAYS show up at the concerts, like a guilty pleasure... I prefer to wear that badge of honor on my sleeve, my t-shirts, flipflops, sneakers & MOST of all, in my stereo & in my heart!
    So let me raise my glass & salute my fellow members of the "Immoral Majority"!!! CHEERS!
    Cheers! I'm with you along with my shirts, hats, sneakers, AVH drumsticks, tattoo, bootlegs, CDs, DVDs, and my heart!

Finally?
    Love them or hate them people will always take time out to respond to them in some fashion.

I don't expect Van Halen to be what they were in the 80's. One look at them on stage and it is clearly evident they are indeed different.

I want the disc in my car blasting away while I cruise Front Beach Rd. in the throws of Spring Break...And so it shall be, guaranteed, baby.

As an old and dear friend once said of me, and I quote, "This dude will find a "Panama" on ANY Van Halen album and learn every note of it because that's just who he is"...

He was right, I may not like every song, but I'll still end up loving Ed's work on it.

So there ya have it, when all the smoke has cleared I am still just an Ed Head, lol...

Just thought I would drop by and say HELLO to the most awesome and dedicated VH fans on this erf, hunny.

Oh, and Happy New Year!!!

Cat

Cheers everyone !
    [QUOTE=Outtalove;280236]
    as you know, I always tended to stay neutral, because at the end of the day, this was all supposed to be entertainment for us folks who truly love the band.
    Same here I love me the CVH era but for entertaining only,
    it's not worth the fuzz that went on for years and years betweeen "ones " good friends

and I must say, what a wonderful time to be a fan.
    Exciting times indeed

I remember back in the 70's and 80's, an event such as this would've been nothing more than a blurb from Paraquat Kelly or Jim Ladd on the radio. and now? we see the entire fucking show, including Cheesy Asian man, at the push of a button.
    Punkie boy why were you invited and not us ?????? LOL J/K

Summie? C'mon back brother and share the fun.
    Sum you are still a CVH fan in your heart and although it seems that they will only bring out old songs
    " Who gives a flying F .... " It is the Classic Van Halen sound we all love and cherish.
    And you have to admit (and somehow I feel that you rather choke then admit lol ) that although Wolf is not Mike,
    that young lad is holding it's own and not doing that bad at all !

Anyway, of course I would still love to see Mike back into the game as well
    and I keep my fingers crossed that one day that's possible too,
    cause lets face it I never expected this to happen neither and here we are ; )

Band Manager
    Jane, I kept wondering that myself-who the f@ck is this guy? he's got to be some kind of industry dork. the vids would've been awesome if he could've just stayed focused on the boys. I wonder if he's on CVH?