Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Anarchy In The UK!!! - Page 2
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    aka George Vader
    Major problems in Manchester and Birmingham tonight...

http://news.sky.com/home/uk-news/article/16046567

Chief Fluffer Inspector
    So, what does T.N.B stand for? I hope you don't say "Them N*****r Bastards"... j/k
    THE WORLD AWAITS... RELEASE THE KRACKEN!!!

Metal Up Your A$$!

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Achilleslastand View Post
    Ahh the joys of diversity never cease to exist do they? This all started when Mark Dugen was gunned down after first firing a shot at police during a routine traffic stop. Anyone care to guess the color of Mark Dugen and the rioters? In the diversity and multiculturism workshops i attend this is called T.N.B. And please dont deem me a racist for stating facts..............
    Just curious, but do you have any trustful link that says something about Mark and the Police officers' behaviour? I've been searching for it and all the sources sounded weird.
    Wolfgang Van Halen - "I love being a bass player. Its just me and Al a groove section. Just boom, boom, boom, and were good". GW
    ---
    Edward Van Halen - "What is next for Wolf is the next record and the next tour. Hes no different than I am. Music is his life. If he goes back to school, Ill probably go with him. GC

An Eleven Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by KTC5150 View Post
    So, what does T.N.B stand for? I hope you don't say "Them N*****r Bastards"... j/k
    Typically Normal Behavior

aka George Vader
    There's no proof that Duggan fired at the Police, he was a well known gang member....good riddance to bad rubbish is the phrase.

The rioting has fuck all to do with this 'gangsta' low life, just greedy lazy fucks who live in a something for nothing culture that exists in this country, the Police need to be more hard line, our Police do it in Northern Ireland, why not here??

Gangs in Manchester still looting now (23:44 local time) wish the Police would just storm in and batter the c***s.
    Last edited by George Chicken Kiev; August 9th, 2011 at 06:47 PM.

Dance Baby!
    Quote Originally Posted by i1sum2! View Post
    What exactly are they looting for? Why all the craziness? I think I read where David Gilmour's son got caught up in some of that didn't I? Got arrested or a big fine I think.
    When I first read this I thought you said, David Cameron's son got caught up...LOL
    Daniel (1994-2013)

THEE bassist for VH
    Quote Originally Posted by punkatomic View Post
    When I first read this I thought you said, David Cameron's son got caught up...LOL
    Who is David Cameron? Guess I don't know.

Metal Up Your A$$!

Exclamation

David Cameron? UK's prime minister.
    Wolfgang Van Halen - "I love being a bass player. Its just me and Al a groove section. Just boom, boom, boom, and were good". GW
    ---
    Edward Van Halen - "What is next for Wolf is the next record and the next tour. Hes no different than I am. Music is his life. If he goes back to school, Ill probably go with him. GC

THEE bassist for VH
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon Ribeiro View Post
    David Cameron? UK's prime minister.
    You're right Simon, that's it. It still hasn't registered with me that they have a new PM. I keep thinking of Tony Blair for some reason.

aka George Vader
    Quote Originally Posted by i1sum2! View Post
    You're right Simon, that's it. It still hasn't registered with me that they have a new PM. I keep thinking of Tony Blair for some reason.
    Oh dear, has the pond got bigger?

Anyway, it's all calmed down now, 16,000 Police Officer's on the streets of London alone for the past few nights!!
    Sadly three people were killed trying to protect their business and community in Birmingham when some one deliberately ran them over a few nights ago

The P.M said that any further outbreaks would result in the use of water cannon etc..

At least this fucker got a good beating!!!

Last edited by George Chicken Kiev; August 11th, 2011 at 05:58 PM.