Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Soundwave Revolution Cancelled
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
    Like Mike

Soundwave Revolution Cancelled

So Mallon's suspicions were true.
    I can't say that I ever really believed that they were going to come... Had a bad feeling about it the whole time. Assholes though. Why would they cancel the whole thing!
    Attached Images Attached Images

The Kid Playin =VH=
    So why did they cancel it ? VH ? .......I was looking so forward to this too ..FACK !
    I Give You.... THE MIGHTY VAN HALEN!

Band Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by vhfanjack View Post
    So Mallon's suspicions were true.
    I can't say that I ever really believed that they were going to come... Had a bad feeling about it the whole time. Assholes though. Why would they cancel the whole thing!
    Can't wait to read the chapter in a VH biography about this someday. I can't think of a more dysfunctional band! The Sex Pistols? 'Course they only lasted a few years...
    It can't be "Van Halen" without Roth, any more than it can be "Van Halen" without Eddie.

Like Mike
    Quote Originally Posted by EVHFrankie View Post
    So why did they cancel it ? VH ? .......I was looking so forward to this too ..FACK !
    Apparently the second headliner pulled out, who was unannounced. I think Van Halen might have something to do with it too.

Band Manager
    Apparently the second headliner pulled out, who was unannounced. I think Van Halen might have something to do with it too.
    I would bet my left nut Van Halen had a lot to do with it. We all knew it was precarious...
    It can't be "Van Halen" without Roth, any more than it can be "Van Halen" without Eddie.

Like Mike
    Quote Originally Posted by 1234over View Post
    I would bet my left nut Van Halen had a lot to do with it. We all knew it was precarious...
    Thank God the rest of the line-up was so-so... It's not as heartbreaking that way. I was expecting this, so I'm not really in shock.... But still, how can a festival and a band be so dysfunctional?

Band Manager
    Thank God the rest of the line-up was so-so... It's not as heartbreaking that way. I was expecting this, so I'm not really in shock.... But still, how can a festival and a band be so dysfunctional?
    I couldn't care less about the other acts! I want VH to do SOMETHING.

Like Mike
    I couldn't care less about the other acts! I want VH to do SOMETHING.
    Yeah well.. I have tickets, so if Mastodon was playing too, I'd be shattered right now. I wasn't expecting these guys to come, so atleast now it's known that their problems will never be fixed.

Band Manager
    Yeah well.. I have tickets, so if Mastodon was playing too, I'd be shattered right now. I wasn't expecting these guys to come, so atleast now it's known that their problems will never be fixed.
    I see. I don't think this means that they won't ever do anything, I think we will get some kind of record. Not so sure about live shows though. They are a MESS!
    Last edited by 1234over; August 9th, 2011 at 03:52 AM.

Like Mike
    Are you Australian?
    Wouldn't call myself Australian, but I was born here and live here.