Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Amy Winehouse dead at 27
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    No cheer******s allowed!

Amy Winehouse dead at 27

This is weird.

She died the same age as all the other famous rock stars: Hendrix, Morrison, Cobain, etc.

Wow, i guess she really was troubled.
    I thought it was just publicity.

Love ya moms......
    Wow that is right. I guess she joined the fabled 27 club.

Yeah this is sad. I never really listened to her much though. I'm not really all that surprised though, given her history.

in any case, i'm keeping this thread and deleting the other one. it fits this forum anyway
    A composer is a guy who goes around forcing his will on unsuspecting air molecules, often with the assistance of unsuspecting musicians.
    Frank Zappa

THEE bassist for VH
    Couldn't really say I'm surprised. It's well known that she had a serious drug problem with crack. My bet is that she overdosed/heart attack.

Im shocked!!!!! O wait no i'm not! She WAS good and she WAS hot early on!

The Kid Playin =VH=
    Oh well.. I think it was from Drugs..just shows how shit could fuck you up.. sad as hell.
    I Give You.... THE MIGHTY VAN HALEN!

THEE bassist for VH
    http://ultimateclassicrock.com/amy-w...react-twitter/

Nikki Sixx (@NikkiSixx): Drugs suck. How much clearer does the message have to be? R.I.P. Amy Winehouse.

Dave Navarro (@davenavarro6767): My God! So sad to hear about Amy Winehouse! My deepest condolences to her friends and family and fans. You will be missed Amy xoxox

deesnider (@deesnider): Amy Winehouse died. That's a lifestyle choice. The 87 who were murdered in Oslo Norway. That's effing tragic.

The Who (@TheWho): Amy Winehouse. Tragedy. R.I.P.

Ted Nugent (@TedNugent): B sure to tell ur children that Amy Winehouse suicide is insane stupid.

-------------------------------------

Does Ted know something we don't? They haven't said the cause of death yet I thought?

EVH diehard ...
    Quote Originally Posted by i1sum2! View Post

Nikki Sixx (@NikkiSixx): Drugs suck. How much clearer does the message have to be? R.I.P. Amy Winehouse.

Dave Navarro (@davenavarro6767): My God! So sad to hear about Amy Winehouse! My deepest condolences to her friends and family and fans. You will be missed Amy xoxox

deesnider (@deesnider): Amy Winehouse died. That's a lifestyle choice. The 87 who were murdered in Oslo Norway. That's effing tragic.

Ted Nugent (@TedNugent): B sure to tell ur children that Amy Winehouse suicide is insane stupid.

Does Ted know something we don't? They haven't said the cause of death yet I thought?
    Dee Snider said it best , IMO
    "There's a little bit of Van Halen in everyone ..."
    "Who Dares , Wins ..."
    "Van Halen was never about the singer ..."

EVH diehard ...
    Amy Winehouse was found dead ? wow , i never saw THAT one coming ....
    "There's a little bit of Van Halen in everyone ..."
    "Who Dares , Wins ..."
    "Van Halen was never about the singer ..."

Quote Originally Posted by i1sum2! View Post

Man Sixx needs to shut the fck up all ready! I'm SO SICK of his high horse look what i did BS!!